Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

“It”
Cringe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Let’s just have some fat fun please. This is my happy lil place. 

How Much you Weight now and how Much your waist mesurement 😍

3 hours ago, mrccstar09 said:

I'm gonna say that you're on the cusp of hitting 300lbs. To be exact I'm going to guess 297.6lbs 🤓 

I do not believe

23 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ballooning 💙🎈🐷 Weighing in this weekend! So excited. Any guesses? Feeling HEAVY. Keep in mind that I am a denseeeeee fat. Hefty lil hog 🐷😍

19A193DA-2DDE-4CA7-8627-35D11EAF4799.jpeg

I would have to guess you are just under 300lbs at 290lbs, oh so close to finally reaching that long awaited and glorious 300lb milestone. And only going up from there. Hopefully reaching at least 330lbs by the end of the year.😍 🥵🐷♥️ 

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hahahhaha oh my goodness I can promise you all it is far more than 210. I am a shorty, but come on y’all 😂 I have a literal wrecking ball of a belly

Also, just for clarity - my BMI is not 42. Actually, I have no idea what my BMI is currently. 

Tbh your belly alone might be close to 210 at this point

On 1/27/2023 at 8:50 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Ballooning 💙🎈🐷 Weighing in this weekend! So excited. Any guesses? Feeling HEAVY. Keep in mind that I am a denseeeeee fat. Hefty lil hog 🐷😍

19A193DA-2DDE-4CA7-8627-35D11EAF4799.jpeg

Mmm mmm Casey just come over here and inflate on my face! I would happily pump you up. I would wrap my arms around your inflating body until I only rub your sides. I will happily pass out under you 🎈🙂

Guest Marshall7
13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

“It”
Cringe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Let’s just have some fat fun please. This is my happy lil place. 

I LOVE this happy lil place!!!!!!!!!

On 1/26/2023 at 10:07 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Are you ready to watch me devour 24 inches of sandwich with extra everything?

IMG_9706.jpg

preview.jpg

Is it not uncomfortable to fit 2 foot-longs ? 😧

I agree that you have a cannon ball of a belly right there, but 24 inches seem too much. I cannot even fathom!

Don't tell me you were left with space for more after filling up with these 2 foot-longs!

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you all for the above comments ❤️ As I've gotten older, I've really started to understand that saying - you can't fix stupid. 

I'm a lot older (not wiser lol!) than you and you're dead right. I've also realised 2 things about stupid people. 

1. No point arguing with an idiot. They've got more experience than you at being stupid so you'll never win.

2. Luckily, being stupid isn't like Covid- you can't catch it. Best thing to do with idiots is to feel sorry for the way they are and move on.

Anyway, that's my 2 pence / cents worth. Let's now carry on being kinky and happy 🙂

Sconesy. 

Casey - Keep doing what feels right to YOU, that’s all that matters!! I think your post was well written and hopefully the message will be received by those for whom it was intended!!

Sorry you have to put up with the  BS from cretins that feel the need to be so contrary. You can only hope they will crawl back under the rocks 🪨 🪨 they came from!! 💕 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you all for the above comments ❤️ As I've gotten older, I've really started to understand that saying - you can't fix stupid. There's not point in even trying to reason with people like that. Part of doing what I do here will always come with speculation. It's just par for the course. I could be 500lbs someday and it still will be 1) not good enough and 2) questioned/doubted. I've worked with 600+ lb models before and people put them through the same bullshit. I have been around for years now, clearly live a very authentically feedist lifestyle, and honestly just do not have time to give a fuck what anyone thinks about my journey lol. It's always been about me and for me. I don't seek approval from others (maybe just some horny banter 😏). There will come a time when my online presence is gone someday so I've always said from the start that all of this is for ME and my pleasure. This will be my life for as long as I live because it's just embedded into my soul.  It's fun to share, absolutely, but I don't gain to share it with you guys. I gain for me and share what I'm comfortable with along the way. Take it or leave it. So much love for the sane and respectful humans here!

I fully agree with you, that for some people nothing is in the end enough. It must be always higher, wider, better, but what is then the aim, if nothing can be satisfying.

And the best what you wrote is in my eyes, that you doing it for you and your journey and not to entertain the community. We are only your companion on this journey and you share the stories and pictures which us, which you think, that you feel good with it.

Stay as you are, do what you love and hope that we can still walk some meters with you on this journey and if this path is at the end, that we are able to say goodbye to you, say honestly thank you for the great moments over the day, weeks, months, years, depend on how long everybody is with you and wish you all the best.