Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So the last time I went to the doctor.. my doctor said he wanted to see me again in 6 months to see if I made any "progress" with my "weight loss" ... lol. Normally you'd book the appointment right there, but I told them I'd just call in a few days to set something up bc I didn't have my planner with me (lil fib). I had no intention of calling them. I had no intention of returning in 6 months lmfaoo. There is no weight loss.. no "progress." Atleast, not in the direction they want it to be.ย 

Welp, today they called me to see if I'm ready to set that appointment up lol.ย  I guess my doctor is a little bit more serious about this than I amย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย Can't wait to see what he thinks when I waddle in even fatter.

tumblr_8605b32fd8d47ca3d52743379c90646b_5d7a3fac_540.jpg

This is headed in the right direction if you ask me.. Who in gods name would want you to loose weight ? I mean that is nonsense you are healthy lol well i mean healthy enough ๐Ÿ˜ Your Dr should be amazed that you did not break the scale lol when they see you or if they do ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย ย ย 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

So the last time I went to the doctor.. my doctor said he wanted to see me again in 6 months to see if I made any "progress" with my "weight loss" ... lol. Normally you'd book the appointment right there, but I told them I'd just call in a few days to set something up bc I didn't have my planner with me (lil fib). I had no intention of calling them. I had no intention of returning in 6 months lmfaoo. There is no weight loss.. no "progress." Atleast, not in the direction they want it to be.ย 

Welp, today they called me to see if I'm ready to set that appointment up lol.ย  I guess my doctor is a little bit more serious about this than I amย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย Can't wait to see what he thinks when I waddle in even fatter.

Oh to be a fly on the wall for that appointment!

And oh to be a fly on the window to catch the insanely turned on piggy driving home afterwards!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

One "progress" he is going to find is that, the ball of a gut you have is bigger now, and is also slowly begin to sag and hang a little lower than it used to 6 months ago.

Not sure if he would be happy with this progress toughย ๐Ÿคฃ

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sounds like you may have a great reactions clip after your follow up appointment at your doctors office. Hopefully he cares enough to at least to ensureย there is no serious risk to your overall health as you continue gain.ย 

• Curvage Model
On 1/20/2023 at 5:44 AM, jackal27 said:

Sounds like you may have a great reactions clip after your follow up appointment at your doctors office. Hopefully he cares enough to at least to ensureย there is no serious risk to your overall health as you continue gain.ย 

Definitely will be a good clip!

and donโ€™t worry fam - all horny aside, there is nothing more important to meย than to live a happy, healthy, full life. I monitor my health very closelyย and try my best to balance all my fat fun with a healthy dose of normal too. This doctor is by far the most fat-friendly Iโ€™ve had since I started gaining ๐Ÿ’—

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Off to a buffet day with feeder daddy! He even got me a lil toy to wear while weโ€™re there ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ Itโ€™s a hot p0t/Korean bbq buffet which is literally my favorite so if you're watching the news later and see a story about a woman who stuffed herself too big to get out the door of a restaurant - donโ€™t worry, thatโ€™s just me

CC1D7872-2517-433C-81E6-8AEC039E871F.jpeg

There is nothing better than toy play in public. Iโ€™ve literally turned my wife into a puddle. Iโ€™m hoping feeder daddy is just as wicked as I am.

1 hour ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

There is nothing better than toy play in public. Iโ€™ve literally turned my wife into a puddle. Iโ€™m hoping feeder daddy is just as wicked as I am.

Ohhh I think we all know that he is lol. Casey will be a bloated and melted mess when they leave the buffet. She'll most definitely need help getting up and walking out ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Off to a buffet day with feeder daddy! He even got me a lil toy to wear while weโ€™re there ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ Itโ€™s a hot p0t/Korean bbq buffet which is literally my favorite so if you're watching the news later and see a story about a woman who stuffed herself too big to get out the door of a restaurant - donโ€™t worry, thatโ€™s just me

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

Casey ๐Ÿ‘‡

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Austin

Guest Marshall7
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

HOTTEST thing ever! Looking so much bigger than ever too!!! Cant wait to see all the results!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

And this is you...BEFORE the buffet? ๐Ÿ˜ฎย Forget getting out of the door, you might explode! :Pย 

monty python GIF

Guest noreaster
22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

how many plates of buffet do you usually get? i wish these interests were more popular with people

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Are you ready to watch me devour 24 inches of sandwich with extra everything?

IMG_9706.jpg

preview.jpg

Gosh this is clearly the roundest and fattest you've ever been!!!!!!!!

Guest BillyBoy22
13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_9706.jpg

preview.jpg

Yourย gut is so perfectly round and protruding๐Ÿฅต The size of your gorgeous belly struggling to stay up on that petite frame. I canโ€™t imagine what people will think when you will soon enter rooms and they only see a gutย followed by Casey chasing after it๐Ÿ˜

Hey saw your belly expansion possession clip absolutely loved it could you possibly do one where your a test subject whose a skinny college student and the scientist wants to fatten you up with a serum that slows metabolism and turns food into fat while they lock you in a basement and feed you as well as force you to drink weight gain shakes maybe if you can end it with you as like a huge blob. Donโ€™t forget to include belly gurgling noises from first injection onwards please??

On 1/26/2023 at 10:37 AM, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_9706.jpg

preview.jpg

Would have loved to be there when Casey ordered these and talked about going home a pigging out.ย  Maybe some thin girls laughing when they hear her say that.ย  All I would be able to think about was that little piggy getting fatter and fatter.