Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Carcer89
19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So I’m dumb as fuck and completely lost that video that I filmed last night with the pasta. So I filmed it again tonight basically re-created the same exact thing. It’s been less than 24 hours…..so now in less than 24 hours, I have consumed 4 pounds of pasta (among other things) lol. BRB while I roll myself into my shower to hose myself down 😂😩🍝

7905090B-C0A0-4E9E-A3CF-F597D559BFC1.jpeg

Sounds like it was too easy 😂

On 1/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, Curvage Casey said:

So I’m dumb as fuck and completely lost that video that I filmed last night with the pasta. So I filmed it again tonight basically re-created the same exact thing. It’s been less than 24 hours…..so now in less than 24 hours, I have consumed 4 pounds of pasta (among other things) lol. BRB while I roll myself into my shower to hose myself down 😂😩🍝

If you don't mind me asking - how is your digestive system able to handle all this heavy back to back meal loads? 😧

On 1/12/2023 at 10:34 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Surreal to realize it is profoundly sexy just to see Casey eat. 

On 1/13/2023 at 4:34 AM, Curvage Casey said:

The amount of food you ate here is unreal 😍 you are literally unstoppable ! 😍

Guest dudelovescurves
On 12/28/2022 at 2:27 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I'm at a point right now where I really just don't know how my belly could possibly get any rounder.... yet it does. Every day it's just bigger and bigger and rounder and rounder. My chiropractor has to use the maternity drop table to adjust me lol. I am definitely rounder than I am tall. I am on quite a gain train lately and I'm just so eager to see how my body continues to expand. Like how can this belly possibly get any bigger?! 

57C089FD-4049-4809-A63A-9AA7640552B5.jpeg.9c7a2e4053b4ea51a09640320f47f403.jpg

Daaaamn 😍 you're so sexy Casey

On 1/13/2023 at 11:34 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Your commitment to your public knows no bounds! 😍

Of course it could be just an elaborate ruse ... "Oh I 'lost' the video! Oh well, I'd better stuff myself so full of pasta again I can't move ...  you know, so I don't disappoint my fans an' all...." 😜

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forever in awe of how big this orb is 

2E65A818-FC09-447A-B95C-3B6DC74C9D72.JPG

8ABD1A94-3ACF-402E-8C47-6EDF170A1172.JPG

The BBC should make a docuseries about you like they did with planet earth. “Planet Casey. Feedee Casey wakes from her cow nap, hungrier than ever. She slowly waddles through the kitchen, deciding what to feed on and eventually chooses everything since she knows her planet sized belly will need to be stuffed beyond capacity until she is ready to nap again.” 😍

• Curvage Model
On 1/17/2023 at 1:08 PM, ernanim said:

1195160053_caseybeforeafter2023.thumb.jpg.4e103196e4940e43c4e9240da0dc4f63.jpg

I mean --- damn. 

Wow, thank you so much for this 😍 I am so turned on... I can't believe I did this to myself. Sometimes I think back to my early gaining days. I was soooooo set on just experimenting and never going past 200lbs.. Crazy how much I spiraled out of control. There's truly no turning back now