Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Surprise! Im on my way to Seattle for a few days to collaborate with Lauren, Bella, and Rylie 💗 all my besties! So excited for some girl time and some fat horny fun ☺️

This will sadly be my last collab for a long time as my life is about to change course a bit when I get back (more to come on that) - so I want to make it count! Please drop some suggestions for me 👇🏻💗 I really want to do a lot of large stuffing videos / force feedings, but gimme some other ideas too!

wow cant wait for those collabs!  I'd love a video where you three dominate and force feed bella to her absolute limit 

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling super soft and squishy while out here in Seattle ❤️ 

FhVqXFwaAAAi2df.jpg

Looking so pretty as well!!!! The sheer size of your gut now is such a turn-on! Bigger than ever!!!!

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling super soft and squishy while out here in Seattle ❤️ 

FhVqXFwaAAAi2df.jpg

Mwah-ha-ha! How Beautiful. How GLORIOUS. Them FAT tiddies are sitting so high and PROUD atop Casey's comicbook sized Belly.
Our Prized Piggy is so happy with her figure these days. So confident, she wants nothing more than to be compared, scrutinized and judged.  

On 11/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Surprise! Im on my way to Seattle for a few days to collaborate with Lauren, Bella, and Rylie 💗 all my besties! So excited for some girl time and some fat horny fun ☺️

Maybe some public fun 🤣🤣 i also want to see them humiliate you and how big you have gotten and like some lesbian domination.

Guest noreaster
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

That’s a wrap! Seattle was great. Flying home today 💗✈️

E6AD80FD-7C47-4849-A696-E22EC743CF1C.jpeg

fun! going to eat a lot at the airport?