Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Thank you all SO much ❤️ 

On 10/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, ylledeuce said:

Are those the same tights? 😍

(I know they aren't! But stretched out...they sure could be!!)

Sadly not the same tights.. tights don't last long around here these days hehe. But that would've been so hot!

6 hours ago, Roypalmer said:

I want to hear more about your dom feeder 

More on this coming soon ❤️ He's been so awesome lately... hoping to see eachother this week!

54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sorry I didn't have a chance to post any clips this week.. life is just absolutely wild and a huge change is about to happen in my life that is both exciting and terrifying. But don't worry, I am eating SO damn good. Dom daddy feeder is still around and we facetime all the time. Hoping to see eachother again soon but my life is in a huge transition phase. I had a BAD fall this week at work.. all this weight crashing down onto a cement floor fucked up my knees. I've been off my feet as much as possible trying to recover. Doing a huge mega stuffing tonight thanks to many of you! Happy weeeekend and ily all! ❤️ 

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

Fuck… that gut 🤤 I hope you have a speedy recovery and if I may poke a little fun, with all of your weight crashing down, is the floor ok? Lol

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sorry I didn't have a chance to post any clips this week.. life is just absolutely wild and a huge change is about to happen in my life that is both exciting and terrifying. But don't worry, I am eating SO damn good. Dom daddy feeder is still around and we facetime all the time. Hoping to see eachother again soon but my life is in a huge transition phase. I had a BAD fall this week at work.. all this weight crashing down onto a cement floor fucked up my knees. I've been off my feet as much as possible trying to recover. Doing a huge mega stuffing tonight thanks to many of you! Happy weeeekend and ily all! ❤️ 

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

You've been growing so beautifully as always, Love!!! He's been doing a great job, as apparently we all have in feeding you! ;) Hoping you're getting better after that terrible fall! :( Hope you've had the best weekend so far!!! :) Let's gorge you even more!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

I understand everything, sometimes it just doesn't work, btw beautiful belly 🥰🥰🥰

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

Sorry you hurt your self. Don't mean to be rude but maybe loose a little weight. I don't think its good for your health at this point and if you hurt your knees that's not good. Maybe loose some weight but still look like your pregnant is still sexy like a food baby.

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, Silverlighting said:

Sorry you hurt your self. Don't mean to be rude but maybe loose a little weight. I don't think its good for your health at this point and if you hurt your knees that's not good. Maybe loose some weight but still look like your pregnant is still sexy like a food baby.

I appreciate your comment and understand that you’re coming from a good place but respectfully, I don’t think anyone should ever offer health recommendations based on assumptions/stereotypes about larger bodies. I fell off a step ladder onto a concrete floor and it would’ve hurt either way. I’m just bruised and sore and will be okay in a few days. Although I don’t work out, I am very active at my job chasing lil patients around. And just got a perfect bill of health from my doctor. Perfect BP, perfect cholesterol, and overall the ideal health for someone my age. Very thankful to be fat, happy, and healthy 💗 I completely understand if my body is not your preferred size, but my health is not something anyone needs to worry about but me. I respect you entirely and appreciate your concern! 

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

respect you entirely and appreciate your concern! 

This whole response is so well said. So happy and thankful you are a beautiful fat and healthy Casey! 🥰 Love your attitude and responses in life, Love! 😘

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

Omg! Hope you’re recovering well and not in too much pain - I’m sure you’ll be back on your feet in no time

Guest Carcer89
20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

Hope you recover quickly.

20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

Awww i am sorry that you fell and got hurt i hope your doing a little better today 😊 as for the pic i swear its like every update is just getting better and better ❤🖤🖤 i am so glad that you have such a good clean bill of health actually kinda surprised with how much dom dassy makes you stuff 😆 but still that is awesome news !!! And hope all is well Casey and yes 👇

Hot GIF by TakisUSA 

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FgPxFocWYAAn8cx.jpg

Definitely one for "Con" list of being a fat sexy feedee - when you go down you go down hard!  Funny how stuffing yourself painfully full makes you forget all about sore knees though. 😉

Hope you're up and about soon sweety ❤️

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, rebelscum said:

Do you think you're recent gains has thrown off your balance a bit and maybe contributed to the fall? Wishing you a speedy recovery 

Definitely a possibility as I am clumsier than ever bc I’m rounder than ever hahaha but to be entirely transparent I was being wildly unsafe standing on a ladder on an uneven floor trying to drill a rock wall panel into my wall with absolutely no help or supervision lol …I was asking to get hurt 😩 

But thank you guys! It all hurts less every day. I felt OK enough to see Rylie yesterday and make some content with her so definitely on the mend 💗

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

was asking to get hurt 😩 

Hmmmm 🤔 perhaps you need to hire a sexy "safety inspector" to make sure you never find yourself in that situation again.....could be a fat admirer/feeder....I volunteer as tribute! ;)