Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi beeeebs! ❤️ So I'm finally dropping that Harry Potter role play/force feeding today. I just want to give you all a heads up that this is very very veryyyy different than my usual stuffings. It's a VERY real force feeding and I am visibly uncomfortable for most of the clip. Rylie and I filmed for hours that day and all of my videos had stuffings in them ... so by the time we got to this one I was SO stuffed which I figured would be perfect for the context of this clip. I whimper and moan a lot which personally turns me the fuuuuuck on getting truly, genuinely force fed by someone over 100lbs lighter than me. I just wanted to drop that little disclaimer before it drops here. If you're not into that kinda stuff, don't worry! Some of my other Halloween clips have more gentle and lustful stuffings and I cannot wait for you to see them.

mainprev.jpg

God damn piggy, you really love over doing it don't you 😏. I bet you came so hard after this that you went into a coma 😂. Such a good girl for always going for the gusto 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 *pats and rubs your belly*

19 hours ago, Corky said:

Jesus Christ. Your feeder/daddy is going to push you over 330lbs before 2023 isn’t he?

I’d melt into fat slob blobman with a feeder like yours. 

Bro, I think like all of Curvage agrees with you that feeder daddy is a fucking god among mere mortals. My guy is out here doing the thing! 

Guys who make me realize sexuality is a sliding scale thing, in no particular order:

Casey’s Daddy/Feeder/Domme

Michael Buble

David Harbour as Hopper or Santa

A Chef I worked for who once told me, “there’s no such thing as too much cheese. There just isn’t.” He was lactose intolerant but he had taste. He said it with same conviction as the martyrs. 

All of these guys have made me think at one point or another, “Holy shit that’s hot.” In the case of Feeder Daddy, my guy needs his own whole thread and to write a book with Casey. If they ever film just ONE of their sessions I’m afraid it will be the end of Curvage as we know it.

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi beeeebs! ❤️ So I'm finally dropping that Harry Potter role play/force feeding today. I just want to give you all a heads up that this is very very veryyyy different than my usual stuffings. It's a VERY real force feeding and I am visibly uncomfortable for most of the clip. Rylie and I filmed for hours that day and all of my videos had stuffings in them ... so by the time we got to this one I was SO stuffed which I figured would be perfect for the context of this clip. I whimper and moan a lot which personally turns me the fuuuuuck on getting truly, genuinely force fed by someone over 100lbs lighter than me. I just wanted to drop that little disclaimer before it drops here. If you're not into that kinda stuff, don't worry! Some of my other Halloween clips have more gentle and lustful stuffings and I cannot wait for you to see them.

mainprev.jpg

I never, ever want to see you in pain, but this seems borderline ecstasy too. So I’m back in. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much 💗 Always thankful for all the love and support. This week has honestly been one of the worst ever for me in this community. I’m not one to ever really lay my emotions out for y’all but a person can only take so much. Harassment and hate comes naturally with having an online presence but this week it was just taken too far and hit a little too hard. My baseline is happy and protecting my peace is so important to me. I don’t know what to do or say. Just really sucks. Im really thankful for those who continually show up for me and lift me up. I’m not going anywhere, please don’t panic. But it feels so hard to show up here right now. It sucks because I know I’m not the only model who goes through stuff like this. 

But yeah - love y’all. Hogwarts video is up and I’m so happy everyone’s loving it. Taking the weekend to zen. Be back so soon 💗

Guest Marshall7

I'm so sorry to hear this. You are literally the last person who deserves that. You are the sweetest most genuine person I've known. Love you endlessly. Take all the time you need. Sending you the biggest hugs and prayers ❤️

31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so much 💗 Always thankful for all the love and support. This week has honestly been one of the worst ever for me in this community. I’m not one to ever really lay my emotions out for y’all but a person can only take so much. Harassment and hate comes naturally with having an online presence but this week it was just taken too far and hit a little too hard. My baseline is happy and protecting my peace is so important to me. I don’t know what to do or say. Just really sucks. Im really thankful for those who continually show up for me and lift me up. I’m not going anywhere, please don’t panic. But it feels so hard to show up here right now. It sucks because I know I’m not the only model who goes through stuff like this. 

But yeah - love y’all. Hogwarts video is up and I’m so happy everyone’s loving it. Taking the weekend to zen. Be back so soon 💗

I don't know what happened but screw that person(s). You do not deserve whatever they did or have been doing. I am glad you are not letting what they did keep you down and are continuing to move forward and continue to do what you love to do. Just know that those sorts of people may be the loudest at times, but they are few and there are so many of us who are here for you and support you always. 😊🥰❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

So sorry you're having to endure this. I'll never understand why some people feel a need to be hateful. You're a real jewel in this community, and it's awful that some aren't treating you as such. I hope you know most of us are thoroughly in your corner. Have a good weekend!

Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

*big hugs* Sorry you have to deal with this. You're one of the sweetest and most kind models on here, you don't deserve any hate. Only love, kindness, and peace. Enjoy your weekend, find that zen. We'll be here when you come back :)❤️.

Nothing but love, support and admiration for you and what you bring not only to this community, but to the world in general. You're an absolute delight to behold, talented, driven and so incredible in every way. Don't let the negativity of others dim your brilliant light 💜

Ugh, so sorry Casey!! Sending love your way ❤️ 

I don't need to say "keep your chins up, baby piggy" cos I know you will.

There's a special place in hell for people who do that sort of stuff to people like you - in fact they're living in it right now which is why they act the way they do.  The thing to remember is you'll find comfort and happiness in friends and family and like-minded people.  They never will. ❤️

On 10/14/2022 at 10:58 AM, Curvage Casey said:

mainprev.jpg

Its like every update is better than the last... lost for words here 

Love It Yes GIF

23 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Guest Marshall7

You can't stop making my day with these photos, clips and stories! Forum, profile, clips, photos....as far as im concerned, Casey IS Curvage! 🥰

On 10/14/2022 at 7:53 PM, Curvage Casey said:

It still boggles my mind that there are still people out there that conduct themselves so poorly with someone as amazing and lovely as you. Everyone eventually needs some time to de-stress but you should know by now that the majority of the curvage population loves you ❤️😘

14 hours ago, gain35 said:

Honestly shocked at this comparison, didn’t think there would be so much of a difference 🤯

5179141B-7501-4AEB-AAE8-90CE2B029B74.jpeg

This is such a good comparison! Sure Skinny Casey is happy with her little tummy. But BUSTY CURVY Casey is in Hog Heaven. She is thrilled to be staring at tiny Casey's frail little body. Gloating at how much BIGGER and FULLER she is now. Big sexy Casey knows she'd easily be taking all the cum, worship and pregnancies away from her emaciated former self. GREEDY. 

@Curvage Casey Hope you’re feeling a bit better. As a word of encouragement, I’ve really been impacted by your careful, human, and positive online presence over the last few years. I hate that there are such broken people in the world that they have to try so hard to break others. 

That said, take all the time you need. Just know that you’re also valued. 

On 10/14/2022 at 7:53 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Of course, you always have support in this community, Casey... it's the "few bad apples" thing, I guess. Let the good outweigh the bad as it always does. Take care of YOURSELF FIRST, dear...we're not going anywhere either! ❤️😊💪