Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Raw footage wins! Fitting.. seeing I only take it raw anyway 😏🐄 thanks for the feedback! Like I said… super minor gagging. It’s nothing wild but definitely the most vulnerable I’ve ever been on camera. We filmed several eating videos so by the time we got to this one I was just SO FULL. Stay tuned! Issssaaa big edit (even without cutting the video) so might take me a bit 

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Raw footage wins! Fitting.. seeing I only take it raw anyway 😏🐄 thanks for the feedback! Like I said… super minor gagging. It’s nothing wild but definitely the most vulnerable I’ve ever been on camera. We filmed several eating videos so by the time we got to this one I was just SO FULL. Stay tuned! Issssaaa big edit (even without cutting the video) so might take me a bit 

Oh my God! A multi pack of clips to tell one story and by the end you’re so full there’s light gagging AND now you’re making puns? This is one of my favorite Curvage days in a while

Guest Marshall7
11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm so excited, Love!!!! Gonna be so worth the wait! Harry Potter is awesome and imagining a big fat Casey in it makes it TWICE as great! :)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Big daaaaay :) doctors appointment! Stay tuned 💗

22560BAF-DAD9-4B4C-9625-FD835032B8CB.jpeg

Oh my God my shame and FA kink used to completely overwhelm me on days like this. Nothing better than a nurse adjusting the bar, and adjusting the bar, and adjusting the bar as your numbers are just so much higher than a medical professional can imagine and they’re just there, up against your obesity and losing. THEN, after they get a number they know should be so much lower, the doctor comes in and reminds you just how big you are and how dangerous it is. Ooof I hope you enjoy the absolute hell out of this like I do.

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Big daaaaay :) doctors appointment! Stay tuned 💗

22560BAF-DAD9-4B4C-9625-FD835032B8CB.jpeg

Greatest Casey Doctors Update YET incoming!!!! So ready!!!!! 😍