Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

49 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so freaking out of control lately … I can’t put it into words. Spiraling. Insatiable. I just want more of everything. Feeder daddy is putting in WORK and it shows

F797CB9C-D5F6-4658-AD46-FDA5F095979C.jpeg

Ummmm... Feeder daddy is putting in work?  I think YOU'RE the one doing that, aren't you piggy.  Feeder is just unlocking your inner uber-glutton - and kudos for that.

It's ALL you baby piggy.  That's your work.  That's your fat belly sitting on that table top.  This is what YOU wanted. ❤️

Guest Footballer95
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so freaking out of control lately … I can’t put it into words. Spiraling. Insatiable. I just want more of everything. Feeder daddy is putting in WORK and it shows

It is show and it looks amazing 🥵 let the insatiable continue! This gain is gonna be epic 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

That’s okay if you’re at a loss of words as long as you can keep us updated with stunning pics as great as this one. You’re absolutely mesmerizing with your huge belly and double chin here 😍

Guest skeksyst
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Are we sure you’re not pregnant yet? Lol. You’re getting absolutely round as a ball!

• Curvage Model

I have suuuch a hot video dropping later today with queen Ivy! This fat chat is UNREAL. We talk about experience at a buffet together which was QUITE the show. The stories in this video are so arousing.. fuck. Combined with soda chugging and BIG burps? Everything we love and more 😍

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have suuuch a hot video dropping later today with queen Ivy! This fat chat is UNREAL. We talk about experience at a buffet together which was QUITE the show. The stories in this video are so arousing.. fuck. Combined with soda chugging and BIG burps? Everything we love and more 😍

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

I’m hanging on the edge of my seat already! Looks and sounds scalding hot! 😍🔥🥵

Guest Dinorexabc

I feel like you’re at the stage where your belly can’t grow any bigger and your ass is going to start taking all the weight! I hope both grow massive!

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy shit, even from your last pic from this angle you look so much bigger and that was from...what, a few days ago? 

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, Dinorexabc said:

I feel like you’re at the stage where your belly can’t grow any bigger and your ass is going to start taking all the weight! I hope both grow massive!

I don’t post it much but it’s definitely growing! Here are a few recent ass pics 💗

C674CA1B-0BD5-4FD5-86CA-7995BD27D15E.jpeg

0F68A18E-7DF0-41FB-BDF4-256A9E65BE46.jpeg

E5CD4D50-2B0C-4623-9917-ADA7B3951084.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

don’t post it much but it’s definitely growing! Here are a few recent ass pics

Your ass is just heavenly juicy! Like I've said before, you're such a freaking PAWG now!!! Cant get enough!

57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

3 month difference holy SHIT 😮 @Jay Rock you were right! WOW 🙈

Brb I need to compose myself 💦

151AE19E-EE87-4A23-AEC0-2801E998A92F.jpeg

Unbelievable!!!! The Queen Goddess of Gaining!!!!

Guest Marshall7

So in another 3 months, it will be 2023....pretty sure we can get you some more poundage on that body before then! Need that second photo to be another skinnier "before Casey" ;)