Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Today's clip is a really cool concept that I put together (the best I could) from some of your requests. It's a Wake Up FATTER/weight loss potion-gone wrong type situation. A role play where I've been dabbling into gaining a little bit but ultimately decided it's not for me. I tell Ivy how I desperately want to lose weight and she gives me a "magic weight loss potion" that she got at the farmers market. She tells me to drink it all and in the morning I'll wake up perfectly skinny. I chug it all, burping so damn loudly, and get in bed to go to sleep. I fall asleep and wake up to QUITE the surprise.. I wake up hundreds of lbs fatter (played by Reenaye Starr) in a total panic. Too fat to lift myself from the bed. We used good angles to really make it look like it's actually me and not Reenaye. Obviously our voices are different and the tattoos don't totally line up but I think it's came out pretty darn sexy if I do say so myself! Literally came so hard because this is suuuuch a genuine fantasy of mine. Can't wait to hear what ya'll think ❤️ first time trying something like this so be gentle hahaah

IMG_7015.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today's clip is a really cool concept that I put together (the best I could) from some of your requests. It's a Wake Up FATTER/weight loss potion-gone wrong type situation. A role play where I've been dabbling into gaining a little bit but ultimately decided it's not for me. I tell Ivy how I desperately want to lose weight and she gives me a "magic weight loss potion" that she got at the farmers market. She tells me to drink it all and in the morning I'll wake up perfectly skinny. I chug it all, burping so damn loudly, and get in bed to go to sleep. I fall asleep and wake up to QUITE the surprise.. I wake up hundreds of lbs fatter (played by Reenaye Starr) in a total panic. Too fat to lift myself from the bed. We used good angles to really make it look like it's actually me and not Reenaye. Obviously our voices are different and the tattoos don't totally line up but I think it's came out pretty darn sexy if I do say so myself! Literally came so hard because this is suuuuch a genuine fantasy of mine. Can't wait to hear what ya'll think ❤️ first time trying something like this so be gentle hahaah

IMG_7015.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg

Love the creativity! Cannot wait to see it!

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

first time trying something like this so be gentle hahaah

Omg you are so freaking adorable! And this clip looks sooooo good!!!! Cant wait! You are the prettiest fattest lady out here! I know this will be soooooo hot!!!!! 😍

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dom daddy feeder has put almost 5lbs on me in a week 😏🤯 can you tell? I love being controlled by a forceful older guy. I’m having so much fucking fun 🤤

8222D2F1-BB2A-4FFD-A5B2-8E09BB06FEB6.png

Dom daddy feeder is something I've always wanted to do! It hits all my big kinks. So excited you have that and are having so much fun! 

Guest Marshall7
19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dom daddy feeder has put almost 5lbs on me in a week 😏🤯 can you tell? I love being controlled by a forceful older guy. I’m having so much fucking fun 🤤

Oh yes!!!! 300 must be soooo close....but this means perhaps 350 won't be far behind.....😈

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can't tell you how much I love that his ex was an obsessively ultra-skinny cheerleader. Imagine if she happens to run into you two. Perhaps while you are out getting your public feeding on. You with a fat slice of cheesecake in your bare hand, taking in mouthfuls as you chat. Mindlessly patting your swole tummy in front of her tall skinny self. And you know how turned on he's going to be later while he worships your nourished up body. 

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is the best thread in recent memory. The way you progressed from ultra athlete to becoming The epitome of Curvage ! I don't think we ever had a woman like you just be so open and free with your gain and ots the hottest thing i ever read 😍😍😍😍 with that said 

Clap Applause GIF by Denyse®   

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks guys! It’s been super fun so far. He’s very controlling and aggressive with my eating which I looooove because it’s obviously paying off lol. Last night I ate 60 mini creampuffs on FaceTime with him 🤤 I wanted to tap out at 30 but he said if I did all 60 he’d let me orgasm and it was just so fucking hot. Once I finished I was so full I could barely move and he made me get up and do 20 jumping jacks for him while he teased me. Needless to say I’ve never been hornier 🥵

Just look what he’s doing to me… just when I thought I couldn’t possibly get rounder!

9A30A5B9-E2BC-4B3D-82BC-E0690F646D78.thumb.jpeg.b58a1c547653a3f5294de7219a41cc9d.jpeg

This is my reaction every time you post an experience with your new buddy lol ha... I just cant belive how freaking fat you actually are now... I know i sound like a broken record but holy shit Casey lol You are a Curvage Legend 😍😍😍😍 already thank you for all you do  

jerk off jonah hill GIF

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks guys! It’s been super fun so far. He’s very controlling and aggressive with my eating which I looooove because it’s obviously paying off lol. Last night I ate 60 mini creampuffs on FaceTime with him 🤤 I wanted to tap out at 30 but he said if I did all 60 he’d let me orgasm and it was just so fucking hot. Once I finished I was so full I could barely move and he made me get up and do 20 jumping jacks for him while he teased me. Needless to say I’ve never been hornier 🥵

Just look what he’s doing to me… just when I thought I couldn’t possibly get rounder!

9A30A5B9-E2BC-4B3D-82BC-E0690F646D78.thumb.jpeg.b58a1c547653a3f5294de7219a41cc9d.jpeg

How did the jacks go?

Guest Marshall7
27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

FUCK! So hot! This could be the catalyst that sends you to the next level of obesity! Whatever it takes! I think we are all on the same page of wanting you to have your own orbit sooner rather than later! 😏😏

45 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hes a lucky lucky guy, and I LOVE what he's doing to you! Pushing you past your limits, making you absolutely HUGE! You're going to be immobile in no time with him stuffing you!

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'd balk at him demanding you to exercise, but it sounds like there isn't going to be enough activity in the world to stop you from ballooning in his oh-so "tender" care. You look like you're about due now! 😮