Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest noreaster
14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys! I will definitely keep you posted on how that all evolves ❤️ Think we are going to see eachother this weekend for dinner!

I reallllly love this gif (from my latest weigh in) because it shows you how I can't really put my arms down flat against my sides anymore. I feel like that is like hella fat sumo girl shit right there and it's definitely getting more and more profound on the weight piles on

1_0_GIF_2 3.GIF

I love how all the weight you have packed on keeps your arms spread out! you look huge! guzzling calories lately?

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, mbrewster said:

Would also love to hear more about the Dom lifestyle you had with him before. What sort of things did he have you do? Did he ever do any feeder activities before?

It was super casual before because I was a pusssy. He’d have me wearing various toys throughout my day, fucked me behind our CrossFit gym, etc. Never dabbled into or even discussed feedism… which is why this is really such an unexpected thrill. So out of left field but I’m here for it. We have dinner plans for this weekend so stay tuned! So far he’s had me eating literally more than ever this week and I feel like a human beach ball

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This gif is just *chefs kiss!* 😍🥵 I am realllllllly into the sensation of my big round belly bursting through clothing lately. It’s happened a handful of times recently and it’s suuuuch a thrill 😍

B123F311-F874-456F-B652-0D81FAA9478C.gif

I cant stop watching this gif! Ugggh. It just sums up everything I love about feedism and weight gain!!! Look at these results! Also, look at that double chin!

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It was super casual before because I was a pusssy. He’d have me wearing various toys throughout my day, fucked me behind our CrossFit gym, etc. Never dabbled into or even discussed feedism… which is why this is really such an unexpected thrill. So out of left field but I’m here for it. We have dinner plans for this weekend so stay tuned! So far he’s had me eating literally more than ever this week and I feel like a human beach ball

LOVE the idea that he's already getting you to eat more. Lucky lucky man! He's going to love seeing you grow

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This gif is just *chefs kiss!* 😍🥵 I am realllllllly into the sensation of my big round belly bursting through clothing lately. It’s happened a handful of times recently and it’s suuuuch a thrill 😍

I can definitely see you loving your clothes bursting open from your monster of a gut lol. It cannot be contained, it must be free and fed constantly lol

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was super casual before because I was a pusssy. He’d have me wearing various toys throughout my day, fucked me behind our CrossFit gym, etc. Never dabbled into or even discussed feedism… which is why this is really such an unexpected thrill. So out of left field but I’m here for it. We have dinner plans for this weekend so stay tuned! So far he’s had me eating literally more than ever this week and I feel like a human beach ball

This is just way too sexy too read lol.. Casey you are a one of a kind and we love you for it 🖤🖤

B123F311-F874-456F-B652-0D81FAA9478C.gif.d9e3b3c4d489bb0f085c83a398d8bbc7.gif

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Insanely, stupidly fucking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That outfit.... the shake... the expression on your face... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So far he’s had me eating literally more than ever this week and I feel like a human beach ball

This is so exciting!  He's going to motivate you to get so much bigger, I can't wait to see it!

But you are already pretty big, especially your humongous belly!  I loved seeing you in that tight dress in your latest weigh-in video!  The still pics don't do your belly justice, seeing it in motion really emphasizes just how much it's like a huge thick rubber beach ball that sticks out from your body, it has a motion of its own, almost as if it's separate from the rest of you!  As you said before, you're "more gut than girl" now, and you're a slave to your bulging gut, it wants to be constantly stuffed and it makes you carry it around everywhere you go even though it's so heavy!  With your new Master feeding you, I bet 300+ is coming very soon!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

On 9/19/2022 at 7:07 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I feel like that is like hella fat sumo girl shit right there and it's definitely getting more and more profound on the weight piles on

1_0_GIF_2 3.GIF

Well Goddam Casey, you definitely not the little twig of girl you used to be. Training yourself to get so large, round, and dense 😰 bulking yourself with fat; pushing your small frame body to match your fellow BBWs🔥. You definitely are one sumo size babe. Wait can’t wait to see your weigh in vid. 

• Curvage Model

It’s been a crazy couple of days! I can’t remember if I mentioned it here but I’ve decided to go back to school one final time (truly, this is IT!) for a PhD in my area of practice. I know that sounds crazy especially because I already have the Dr. title clinically but if I want to further my career in teaching then this just has to be done and I’d rather do it now than when I have little mini-me’s crawling around soon enough hahaha.

Presented my research proposal yesterday and it’s been accepted, funding has been approved, and now for the next year I get to conduct a student on a topic I’m really really passionate about ☺️🖤 super pumped and thankful. It’s entirely an online thing so it won’t be too bad.. my life is already crazy enough, a little more chaos won’t kill me 😜 

Anyways, things with dom feeder daddy are going sooooo well so far. We are getting dinner tonight so stay tuned for all of those details!

• Curvage Model

Also, I made this b/a this week and I’m so obsessed 😍😍😍 100+lb difference!

FB26A780-7050-406B-B51A-ECFF061CB550.thumb.jpeg.51b69b284c977ce5bc1380da9a5ad4ea.jpeg

Filming with Rylie today during the day 🥰 Also getting tons of questions about where my Ivy collab videos are! Dropping here on Monday, don’t worry! 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FB26A780-7050-406B-B51A-ECFF061CB550.thumb.jpeg.51b69b284c977ce5bc1380da9a5ad4ea.jpeg

Filming with Rylie today during the day 🥰 Also getting tons of questions about where my Ivy collab videos are! Dropping here on Monday, don’t worry! 

Remember how hot the video of you getting stuck in the playhouse door was?

At this pace you'll have trouble getting through ACTUAL doors now.

And I love it!

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You're looking so fat and happy. Your huge ROUND Belly is simply Grand and Proud compared to your cute little "starter". And them titties are crazy FAT. The way they HEAVE out now is powerfully intimidating. 💓

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Presented my research proposal yesterday and it’s been accepted, funding has been approved, and now for the next year I get to conduct a student on a topic I’m really really passionate about

Congratulations! You are gonna kill it! So amazing to read all this. Thanks for sharing, Casey 🔥🔥🔥

On 9/24/2022 at 11:22 PM, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a crazy couple of days! I can’t remember if I mentioned it here but I’ve decided to go back to school one final time (truly, this is IT!) for a PhD in my area of practice. I know that sounds crazy especially because I already have the Dr. title clinically but if I want to further my career in teaching then this just has to be done and I’d rather do it now than when I have little mini-me’s crawling around soon enough hahaha.

Presented my research proposal yesterday and it’s been accepted, funding has been approved, and now for the next year I get to conduct a student on a topic I’m really really passionate about ☺️🖤 super pumped and thankful. It’s entirely an online thing so it won’t be too bad.. my life is already crazy enough, a little more chaos won’t kill me 😜 

Anyways, things with dom feeder daddy are going sooooo well so far. We are getting dinner tonight so stay tuned for all of those details!

You are becoming a force of nature.  Cannot stop, will not stop! ❤️