Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, hapax1230987 said:

Would be nice to see how small your Beauregarde outfit is now,  now over 6 months ago. Wondering if that belt would still fit?

1_0_GIF_1.GIF.448790d3578d1be7f55cf9dd99fcfbfa.gif

What’s even hotter is to think that although that video released 6 months ago, the actual clips used for the expansion part of it were filmed agessss before that. I’m so much bigger now 😳 Stay tuned! Something very violet will be dropping eventually 

4373A612-F42A-4F42-B675-D7452048EB26.jpeg
Skinny girls are often looking sadly into their mirrors. They dream of having full buxom bodies: Even as they diet and fight all their own natural urges to eat up. Yet they gaze upon their spare, weak and bony bodies. Alone in miserable sorrow. 
Not these lavishly luscious babes. Oh See how they rejoice in their bodily fullness! They greedily sup up all the fattening goodness they can. All three have grown so tender and supple. All of their Opulence, Avarice and Luxury are celebrated in Shared Ecstasy. Merrily and Mutually Adoring their Succulent Aquisitions. Laughing as all the available admirers are eventually drawn in by their massively upholstered delights.  

Guest Marshall7

Casey, you are the sweetest and cutest on top of being so gorgeous! Every time I see that smile it makes my day that much better! Let's keep making you the happiest and fattest feedee around!!! ;) 

Btw, go watch your 50th upload clip, Casey. Now watch your hotel room stuffing....you're eating burritos in almost the exact same position but you look at least 80 pounds heavier since the earlier one! It's one of the hottest comparison clips I've ever seen! You can literally see where all the fat has gone!!!! UGGGH! This is partly why this gain is the greatest and sexiest in history!!!!! 

20220120_132807.jpg

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

More from my sexy fat fun with @Bella Abbondanza and @LushLauren! If you can’t tell by my big fat smile.. I was in HEAVEN between these 2 big babes 🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

E17140E3-842F-4B18-93FE-DC665785B104.jpeg

4373A612-F42A-4F42-B675-D7452048EB26.jpeg

So much goodness in these pictures! All those big fat bellies to rub and touch! I can't imagine how heavy they were, and how hot it was to be on that couch with all that sexy fat energy! You all look amazing! 

Who had the biggest belly out of the three of you?

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

More from my sexy fat fun with @Bella Abbondanza and @LushLauren! If you can’t tell by my big fat smile.. I was in HEAVEN between these 2 big babes 🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

E17140E3-842F-4B18-93FE-DC665785B104.jpeg

I’m not surprised since im pretty sure im viewing pictures of heaven on earth. 😍 Unfortunately I just live in the wrong city when this divine event took place 🤷‍♂️

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Marshall7 said:

go watch your 50th upload clip, Casey. Now watch your hotel room stuffing....you're eating burritos in almost the exact same position but you look at least 80 pounds heavier since the earlier one! It's one of the hottest comparison clips I've ever seen! You can literally see where all the fat has gone!!!! UGGGH! This is partly why this gain is the greatest and sexiest in history!!!!! 

20220120_132807.jpg

WOOOOAH what an awesome find!!! Thank you so much holy shit.. this is unbelievable. This makes me so happy. I often forget how far I've come.. I'll make this into a B/A for us tomorrow ❤️ 

6 hours ago, mbrewster said:

Who had the biggest belly out of the three of you?

Hmmm.... this is a tough question. Bella and Lauren are more hourglassy ish so technically I think I had the biggest belly-to-body ratio, but they both are a bit bigger than me so in fairness theirs probably are bigger overall! Maybe. Proportions are hard to figure out. Bella definitely had the biggest boobs, Lauren had the biggest booty, and I had the biggest belly - I think that's the best way to sum it up! We were a dream trio ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

WOOOOAH what an awesome find!!! Thank you so much holy shit.. this is unbelievable. This makes me so happy. I often forget how far I've come.. I'll make this into a B/A for us tomorrow ❤️ 

You're so welcome, Love! One of my favorite things to do is to try to find the contrast between two clips of you months or years apart, where we can really see the same angle and thus all the weight gain! This was probably the best and my personal favorite I've found yet! 🥰 Now imagine you stuffing two burritos in about a year when you're another 80 pounds heavier....we will have 3 compare clips! ;)  

• Curvage Model

Y’all are the best! Thank you so much 🥰

I’m off from work today wooot woooot and have an appointment and then am going to try to get my life together a bit. I have a to-do list a mile long 😩

A long time ago I was sharing some fat fun that I was having in real life with my plus size bestie! COVID and our jobs in healthcare made seeing eachother these past few months nearly impossible but I was finally able to get breakfast with her this morning and it was so nice to catch up. We’ve both put on a decent amount of weight since we last saw eachother. She is on Curvage and will see this post 🤣 but still isn’t quite ready to enter this world as an active member or model. A girl can dream, hopefully someday! 🖤

Anyways.. there’s my little update! Have a great Friday 😎

• Curvage Model

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

I know I’ve done this before, but my following has grown since then. A follower made my day this week and let me know that he’s known me as a model since 2015 when my face was first revealed on the evil site that shall never be named! It really took me back and made me realize how far I’ve come these past 7 years… 7 YEARS!! Ofcourse those 7 years came with ups and down, ebbs and flows. There were times when I was less active, times when I went dark, and times when modeling was my full time gig! It’s crazy how much my life has changed from my dingy little college dorm room in 2015 till now. You’re a really MVP if you remember me from BEFORE THAT on YouTube as a faceless tiny lil belly.

So my friends.. my question to you is..

How long have you been here with me? When did you first find me? What is your favorite video I’ve ever made or your favorite part of being here with me? What’s your favorite niche that I tap in to? What do you want to see me do next?Gimme the deets babes 🖤 share all or some! It’ll make my day 🥰 (Lurkers, this is your time to shine! Hahaha)

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

What is your favorite video I’ve ever made or your favorite part of being here with me? What’s your favorite niche that I tap in to? What do you want to see me do next?

To be honest, all your pregnancy/breeding videos are totally amazing! God, you look so amazing when you act "pregnant" and i honestly think you'd make a great mom IRL. And my favorite part of being here with you is being part of an amazing community and being able to be friends (or BFFs) with such an amazing and kind woman. *big hugs* keep up the amazing work and STAY AWESOME!!!

I find it interesting you are surprised at the difference between your pics. There is still a cute disbelief at how far you have come and where you are now.

Firstly you are pretty and gorgeous at any weight with a beautiful smile, lovely skin and adorable personality to match. Let’s be clear though you have long gone past the point of being “a bit chubby” or looking like someone who “used to be fit but let themselves go”. No one seeing you in public is thinking that. They will see a fat blob waddling towards them and will be wondering if you can make it up a flight of stairs without help. You are a lardass fatty with an inability to move quickly and a propensity for physical laziness and endless eating. Members of the public will hear a smart, intelligent erudite women and see a confident, gorgeously pretty one. But they will also be thinking “What a tub of lard she is”.

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

How long have you been here with me? When did you first find me? What is your favorite video I’ve ever made or your favorite part of being here with me? What’s your favorite niche that I tap in to? What do you want to see me do next?Gimme the deets babes 🖤 share all or some! It’ll make my day 🥰 (Lurkers, this is your time to shine! Hahaha)

I've been here with you ever since I saw your perfect face and much skinnier body pop up on here in February 2019! I know I had seen photos and maybe some clips of you prior (probably 2018, maybe even 2017) and remember hearing you were going to become a new face on a very familiar website...not sure if I can say it on here but it rhymes with Dig Beauties lol. Loved every second of this ride! The 2 clips that have gotten me off the most would be the one where you are much smaller from September 2020 where you are riding someone with your big belly plopping and jiggling, and then the one where you're wearing that gorgeous pink lingerie diving into cake (January 2021) and getting it EVERYWHERE while you moan in the most sensual way!!! I would LOVE to see you do an updated FATTER version of both clips if you would like of course! :) 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I don't remember the exact years, but I do remember seeing you in your skinny-fat mode and then suddenly see you come back and gaining hard. 

I think the videos of yours I've gotten that stuck with me the most are the riding videos. I don't know, something about imagining all that Casey right on top of me, grinding on me gets the blood pumping, and not just because of possible lack of circulation. :P There was also your real pig out stuffings, including the all-fours and literally eating like a pig in a troff (or whatever those eating stations are, I can't think of the exact word! 😅) just really show your dedication to gaining. And your collabs are wonderful, like with Candice and Jennie. 

As for what I want to see -- it sounds like you're getting into pregnancy stuff in a big way, and that definitely sounds enticing! Really, whatever you're passionate for, I'm sure will make for some hella sexy videos! :D 

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

I’m sorry to say I’ve only been here with you for about two years, in the beginning of 2020 and I wish I had found you sooner since I love your personality as much as your stunning good looks. I don’t think I can pick only one favorite video by you. Talk about a tough decision! My favorite part being on curvage with you is even on tougher days you somehow seem to brighten my day, between your beaming smile, your recaps and descriptions of your daily food intake or love and lust over your gain thus far, and then of course who cannot love your pics and clips? If you’re not up for a tight clothes clip, have you thought about a weigh in clip? Or how about a role play where you make it your New Years resolution to lose weight but at every attempt to diet or exercise throughout the clip you realize the urge to eat comfort food and laze about is too much to resist and you decide living the feedee life is your destiny.

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

When I first remember seeing you Casey, would probably be a little bit before you were about to join a certain website. I definitely took notice and tried to stay up to date on your progress lol. I would say when you exclusively started sharing your content on Curvage is when I became an actual follower and true fan. It’s definitely impossible for me to declare my favorite Casey clip but the first Becoming a Pig clip is when I was first totally blown away and knew that you were one of my favorite models out there! I’ve purchased more of your content than I have any other model and that’s because I’ve never felt that anyone enjoyed themselves making content as much as you. Keep being your wonderful self Casey. We are lucky to have you here!

I visited this site a short while before I officially became a member here on 3/27/2020, so I guess you could say I was a lurker before lol. Before I did sign up was when I found you, it seemed you were maybe a year or less into your gaining. When I found you, I thought you were very pretty and cute!❤️ When I officially joined Curvage I remember the first clip I bought and I loved hearing your voice and how you wanted to get bigger. My favorite video so far (that gets me all 🥵) are actually two; your Big Fat Booty Gains, and your Big Burps, Bigger Gut video (you drank so much soda and burped, and putting your underwear over your belly to see how curvy and tight it is was probably the sexiest thing I’ve seen!😩💦) But the number 1 reason why I love being here with you the most is because you have a nice personality. You love what you do and you show so much support and kindness and respect to others! And I think that’s what’s most important in life. What I love seeing you do is simple really: showing off your big gut and round body. But one part of your form I love seeing the most is your big booty!🍑😍 I love to see more of your booty! And you have seen my vore art and stories of how I transformed you into a literal piggy and gobbled you up!😋🤤 I would love to see another vore video in the future! Maybe I could be a willing meal for you in your next vore video?🤔

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

I know I’ve done this before, but my following has grown since then. A follower made my day this week and let me know that he’s known me as a model since 2015 when my face was first revealed on the evil site that shall never be named! It really took me back and made me realize how far I’ve come these past 7 years… 7 YEARS!! Ofcourse those 7 years came with ups and down, ebbs and flows. There were times when I was less active, times when I went dark, and times when modeling was my full time gig! It’s crazy how much my life has changed from my dingy little college dorm room in 2015 till now. You’re a really MVP if you remember me from BEFORE THAT on YouTube as a faceless tiny lil belly.

So my friends.. my question to you is..

I've only been on here for about a year, and truth be told you were the reason I joined the site! I'd seen your work elsewhere on other sites, but knew I needed a steady, daily supply of Casey in my life, and haven't been disappointed in the slightest!

Easily my favorite clips of yours have been your pregnant roleplays and breeding videos, where you're pretending that massive belly is heavily pregnant and wanting to grow bigger and bigger, be knocked up again and again fatter each time. That is my biggest kink and boy do you leave me wanting more every time! I'd absolutely love to see more of that from you (or get a custom of it)!

Thank you for always being so open on here, its wonderful to see your gain and journey, and share in the fun of your wonderful body expansion. Loving every second of it!

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

Hey Casey!! I first found you on the orange dumpster fire site as you were preparing to launch another site that shall not be named lol. I remember messaging you on there and think i may have been one of the first members of your snap! Idk how many years it has been but i have loved following you ever step of the way! SO hard to narrow it down to a few favorite videos but if i had to id have to go with the Five Guys stuffing, any of the breeding clips, and You Made Me Too Fat. Would love to see you recreate You Made Me Too Fat since it has been a little while! Love all the content and the recent blow up, keep it up!!!

3 minutes ago, bp1812 said:

Hey Casey!! I first found you on the orange dumpster fire site as you were preparing to launch another site that shall not be named lol. I remember messaging you on there and think i may have been one of the first members of your snap! Idk how many years it has been but i have loved following you ever step of the way! SO hard to narrow it down to a few favorite videos but if i had to id have to go with the Five Guys stuffing, any of the breeding clips, and You Made Me Too Fat. Would love to see you recreate You Made Me Too Fat since it has been a little while! Love all the content and the recent blow up, keep it up!!!

Yeah, I don't remember where it was... but I recall a photo post of a relatively skinny Casey sitting in a chair. The caption mentioned that "My boyfriend dumped me because I was getting too fat. I'll show him! I'm just going to get even fatter." You may have had plans on seeing him at a mutual friend's wedding as well.