Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest CherryCheesecake

Your story- I feel so drawn in and connect with your story on the greyface level. Grateful for this post!!! 

Looking forward to learning more about you and seeing more of our content. AMAZING! Thank you.❤️

WallpapersHD-save-9c36e14e-262492982.jpg

On 1/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Figured it’s been a hot minute since I dropped a photo set for y’all… 

Breed me over and over and over again. Back to back pregnancies .. constantly growing. Constantly swelling. A fertile cow with no purpose other than to grow and be filled - with food and cum and cream. 50lbs gained each time. Breeding me over and over until I eventually grow too big to leave the couch. Yours forever. Xo 

05B4F8DE-2AF1-4F82-BF48-872F9C9AA7FE.jpeg

Annnnd between the words and pictures, I am spent. 😍 Wowww

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am pretty much exclusively wearing maternity clothes now 😂😂 they are the only things that fit my belly! And even this top is struggling 

A3F6E9EA-3F8D-4910-B6BC-818A9B2C99D4.jpeg

Just the thought of you wearing maternity clothes exclusively is so hot! What's it like when you go in to those stores or sections and shop with your huge belly? Is it hot for you?

• Curvage Model

Happy Monday friends 🥰🖤 My Monday is off to a bit of a weird start - I was supposed to be off today, but then woke up to see that I was needed at my office…. And naturally forgot my phone at home bc I was rushing so much so it might be a low content day. 

But it’s allllll good. I’m cozy at my desk watching my interns do everything for me lol. 

Always committed to keeping it real with you guys and I have to be honest I’m really struggling recently trying to figure out my next steps. I don’t love what the newsfeed is evolving into recently and I think it’s having a negative impact on overall engagement. I’d really like to just focus on posting in here moving forward for a bit and see how that goes 🤷🏻‍♀️

But in other news, I have gained 9lbs since January 1st lol. Some of you have been able to see it firsthand but my eating is absolutely nuts recently. I’ve always been a classic stuffer but it’s way beyond that right now, like I’m just beyond insatiable and it’s an amazing feeling. Definitely experiencing some big weight-related changes in my body, mild health, and reactions from other 😏

Guest Marshall7

Love this forum, Love! :) Your updates are always sexy as hell and lovely! 🥰 Happy MLK Day, btw! Sorry you have to work, but at least you have all your little minions to help you out! ;) Time to sit back and get fatter as they work away hehe. Hope you are well and that your week is awesome! Looking fatter than ever!!!! 🥰 

Congratulations on gaining so much in so little time! All those massive stuffings recently have turned you from a gainer babe into an insatiable glutton, grown huge and fat beyond words! Cannot wait to see your next stuffing, maybe we can brainstorm what you should have while your underlings do your work for you, and so you can rub your belly under your desk 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Monday friends 🥰🖤 My Monday is off to a bit of a weird start - I was supposed to be off today, but then woke up to see that I was needed at my office…. And naturally forgot my phone at home bc I was rushing so much so it might be a low content day. 

But it’s allllll good. I’m cozy at my desk watching my interns do everything for me lol. 

Always committed to keeping it real with you guys and I have to be honest I’m really struggling recently trying to figure out my next steps. I don’t love what the newsfeed is evolving into recently and I think it’s having a negative impact on overall engagement. I’d really like to just focus on posting in here moving forward for a bit and see how that goes 🤷🏻‍♀️

But in other news, I have gained 9lbs since January 1st lol. Some of you have been able to see it firsthand but my eating is absolutely nuts recently. I’ve always been a classic stuffer but it’s way beyond that right now, like I’m just beyond insatiable and it’s an amazing feeling. Definitely experiencing some big weight-related changes in my body, mild health, and reactions from other 😏

What reactions are you getting?

I am loving your gain lately. Solid steady progress. Heavier and heavier, thicker and thicker. Getting all your required nutrients like a good girl. It's crazy hot because you are already the most voluptuous and beautiful woman. But you insist on growing sexier and sexier. 
And the idea that you plop down fat at your desk while skinny interns run around and do everything for you is such a turn on to think about. Enabling and maintaining your ever increasing fats. Fat life. "Now go wait for my food delivery, ya skinny little waif. And you better bring it to me HOT!" *pat pat pat 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Know that feeling baby.  The key to not going insane at this time in all our existence is having a hobby - or at least some sort distraction.  Think for a second about car guys, or guys who love to build stuff.  They're the most even people in the world because they're not checking the news every two minutes.  They're focused on a task and not all up in their heads!  From experience, I can tell you it works.  Focus on something you love, something you're passionate about, and for God's sake stay the fuck off twitter and news channels.  Let other people worry about that nonsense! ❤️

• Curvage Model

Ahhhh you guys are the best! ❤️ Love love love all of these above posts and comments. I ended up surviving my workday and came home to do a nice big stuffing.. now I'm sitting down to do some editing before bed 🥰

11 hours ago, Corky said:

What reactions are you getting?

A lot of people are just wondering if I'm okay and stuff. Asking what's going on.. wanting to know if there's a reason I've gained so much weight so fast recently. I think mainly, much like here, everyone is wondering if I'm pregnant or something hahaha

7 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Awesome! Do people ever comment on your huge belly?

Oh yes. I get a lot of comments from people saying that I'm looking very "swollen".. wondering if I'm alright. Like yes I'm fine hahaha, just enormously fat and stuffed 24/7

4 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Know that feeling baby.  The key to not going insane at this time in all our existence is having a hobby - or at least some sort distraction.  Think for a second about car guys, or guys who love to build stuff.  They're the most even people in the world because they're not checking the news every two minutes.  They're focused on a task and not all up in their heads!  From experience, I can tell you it works.  Focus on something you love, something you're passionate about, and for God's sake stay the fuck off twitter and news channels.  Let other people worry about that nonsense! ❤️

Needed this ❤️ I stopped watching the news a year ago. People are far too nuts right now.  Heck yes to all of the above! 

45 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

@Curvage Casey When you mention the news feed, are you talking about the running list of status updates on the Curvage home page? I much prefer the forums. They seem easier to navigate. Seems like a free for all out there anymore.

Yeahhh there's just too many literally copy and pasted ads over and over and over and too much complaining. Obviously we all have to run ads for our videos but there's just no more wholesome posts mixed in between and those are the posts I love. I'll run my ads on the feed, and keep my wholesome fat day-to-day posts in here for those who enjoy them ❤️ 

Guest TASTYDUMPLING
46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is it just me or is my ass FINALLLY giving my gut a run for its money? I feel like it’s turning into a bubble butt lately 😍😍😍 so much tighter in chairs especially!

55318D99-EB5C-4FA2-AA91-88269FAD0F0C.jpeg

940EE487-63BA-4241-90B3-92019CFF3DA4.jpeg

Fuck didnt know how big its getting :O, I think 2022 it will swell beyond imagination 

Is it just me or is my ass FINALLLY giving my gut a run for its money? I feel like it’s turning into a bubble butt lately 😍😍😍 so much tighter in chairs especially!

2022 might be the year you finally get the butt you wanted 🍑🍑

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s not you, I’ve been thinking the same in your recent clips you’ve shot or moved at different angles. Now the question is which one will win? Whatever the outcome you’re like a walking talking work of art I can’t take my eyes off of. 😍

Guest Marshall7
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It is NOT just you! You're turning into a true PAWG, Casey!! Love your bubble but! But no one and nothing can conquer the ultimate sexiness of your giant globe gut!!!! 😍

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So fine and plump. Casey has for herself that enviably fattened butt we have all dreamt about. Just imagine that; envisioning the most perfect body, then getting it. Like a magical blessing.