Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve literally never felt more out of control before with my eating and gaining and it’s so fucking addicting to wake up each day fatter and fatter. Obvious tangible results of my own gluttony. I’m so obsessed

B62905E6-EB53-4BEE-B809-D93940FED4DA.jpeg

AC0AD95B-58E7-4B56-844D-A78C80F18A86.jpeg

Love the side profile here and how your well indulged belly is ready to pop out

Guest Marshall7
13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a while! Let’s do a Q& A!

ask me anything! 

Where do you want to see the majority of your next gain go on your perfect body? 🥰

Any more weight commentary recently from family/friends/coworkers?

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a while! Let’s do a Q& A!

ask me anything! 

how do you do it for yourself? isn't your belly way too much in the way and how is it when you get banged isn't it extremely awkward with that huge belly. btw what is your favorite possession that is most relaxing and most erecting for you?😋

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, itchbigger said:

How much longer do you plan on being able to reach you belly button?

I’m not sure if that’s really something I can plan for hahha

15 hours ago, jackal27 said:

What was your favorite food you ate while in LA?

Mochinuts (mochi donuts) and then a burrito from Man vs. Fries! Both were so amazing. The burrito had French fries in it which pretty much brought me to orgasm… which you will all see in a video later today 🥵🤣

15 hours ago, Riverman754 said:

Any eventful doctors visits lately?

Oh yes. Stay tuned..

14 hours ago, SBBeauregarde said:

Any Blueberry content coming out soon?

I have been telling my sweet friend @madsci  I’d get this done for months so we can give you guys another epic one but life has just been so busy. I am FINALLY back to my normal, reasonable work schedule again which gives me Fridays off to fully devote to content. So it will come soon. I promise!

13 hours ago, Mauser1898 said:

What’s one place you’d love to visit?

Greece and Tulum! Both on my bucket list this year. And Montana. I want to move to Montana in general 

13 hours ago, mbrewster said:

Considering you do alot of pregnant and breeding roleplay, do you ever think about how much bigger youd get if you got pregnant?

How much attention do you give your belly during sex?

I think about it constantly 🥵

During sex, my belly is the main attraction. Jiggling, slapping, rubbing.. I cannot orgasm without my belly being highly involved

12 hours ago, jacksprat said:

1) How about the "Mani-Pedi" girls at the salon? Have you built up a rapport with them that revolves around your fat? Do you laugh and chat about it? 
2) And the neighbor that sends you food. Do you thank him in person.... patting your big protruding tummy to show him all the good work he's doing? 
3) And about tummy pats; Have you ever just naturally and casually started patting your fat belly audibly in a situation where it is not necessarily appropriate, perhaps embarassing like a professional meeting. Raising Eyebrows? 

I tend to go to different salons every time lately so it’s hard to establish a rapport … there was a salon I used to love but they shut down due to the hardship this pandemic has caused for all small businesses. But regardless - any time I get a pedicure it’s always a fat show!

It’s been a hot minute since my neighbor has spoiled me with food! 😩 I don’t do anything too extravagant with my body when he does bc it’s usually left outside my door but I am so thankful for him.

I’ve not sure if I’ve ever patted it, but I rub it or atleast hold it in nearly every situation I find myself in throughout my day to day life. 

9 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Do you have a favorite busker?  I know it’s not related to this site, but it’s been what I’m obsessed with lately. 

I’m sorry if this is a silly question, but what is a busker?

2 hours ago, Dawooskim said:

Who’s the heaviest of the Three of you beautiful piggy's in youre latest collab with Lauren an Bella.

Definitely Lauren! 😻

2 hours ago, Marshall7 said:

Where do you want to see the majority of your next gain go on your perfect body? 🥰

Any more weight commentary recently from family/friends/coworkers?

I have been told my ass is growing quite a bit recently, so it would be good if more went there. But I’m all about this belly. I want mountains of fat pouring out of my middle. Bring all the weight to my belly plz

Oddly enough, yesterday I received 2 very bold weight related comments while I was at work from parents of my little clients. One was innocent .. but the other left me wondering if he was familiar with my content… more to come on this. I am considering bringing it into a video 

2 hours ago, Katiecummingslover said:

how do you do it for yourself? isn't your belly way too much in the way and how is it when you get banged isn't it extremely awkward with that huge belly. btw what is your favorite possession that is most relaxing and most erecting for you?😋

My belly is so big! Some positions are harder than others but I definitely wouldn’t call it awkward … it’s HOT. I only fuck people who are into this fetish too so it would never be awkward. It’s a massive turn on

Nothing is really erecting for me considering I can’t get an erection 😅🤣😳 lmao. But I guess my sex toys are super relaxing and stimulating!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think about it constantly 🥵

During sex, my belly is the main attraction. Jiggling, slapping, rubbing.. I cannot orgasm without my belly being highly involved

Follow up question: do you see yourself getting pregnant in the future? What excites you/turns you on that makes you think about it constantly?

The thought of focusing on your belly during sex is so hot. I'd absolutely love to see it jiggle, rub it and caress it as I pound into you, seeing it shake and jiggle and bounce with each thrust. 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Pretty massive hotel room stuffing dropping at 4:30pm EST today! Greedy eating, literally cramming food into my mouth, chugging soda and burps... just a good classic glutton video. Cant wait for you guys to see it!

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Youd think it's just low angles and close ups that make that belly look so big, but in reality it's just massive! And I bet even bigger in person! Can't wait to see what this stuffing did to you!

Guest Marshall7
41 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Pretty massive hotel room stuffing dropping at 4:30pm EST today! Greedy eating, literally cramming food into my mouth, chugging soda and burps... just a good classic glutton video. Cant wait for you guys to see it!

IMG_0317.jpg   32   64.63 kB

IMG_0316.jpg   22   64.87 kB

You just keep blessing us with these natural lighting clips! I mean, you already have the skin and body of an angel... then you go and stuff yourself in the sun!!!!??? Ugggh, can't wait!

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_0317.jpgIMG_0316.jpgIMG_0319.jpg

Casey's Belly has ballooned so impressively. I admit that I am infatuated. Like... 100% captivated by the allure of that fat meatball. It is for me, the human capacity for Beauty. So then, I actually get nervous and excited when Casey announces a new clip drop. I already know it will be the most gratifying, sensual and lovely thing I will have ever seen. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Sounds like a real tear jerker to me… tears of joy, of course. What’s a more formal or elegant adjective for someone who continues to improve, who always outshines her previous update? Whatever that word is, can be stamped on Casey’s enormous belly for all to see. 😍

• Curvage Model

It's safe to say Casey went to LA and blew up. 8lbs piled onto this body in 6 days was quite an accomplishment. 

Watch Casey kick off her trip with a classic glutton-fest ... this may be one of her bigger stuffings on camera to date. She gorges donuts, super super loaded cheese fries, a MASSSIVE burrito, a cheese filled corndog, soda, and bubble tea. Literally cramming whole donuts down her throat like a mindless hog. Totally out of control. No fucks given, like a true hog.

She eats like a good glutton, chugs soda, and lets out some slobby burps for you. Casey's belly bloats big full of thick fattening calories and sugary soda. 

If you love good greedy stuffings - this is the video for you!

Link to video here

(If you liked that stuckage preview from the other day, review this video by tomorrow night to score yourself that mini video & a few others)

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh.. today was a rough one. Really really tough day.  Cheer me up and remind me why a fat greedy girl I am?

Sorry to hear it was a rough day hun. Just remember, you have a whole community here who loves you and what you do, and ready to support and encourage you in any way you need.

We'll send you all the food you and that growing body need. Just like you, we're insatiable about you, your body, your goals. With every pound you gain, we joyously celebrate. We want you stuffed always, that heavy belly sloshing as you waddle your way through your day. Or better yet, stuffed so full you can't move. An **, fat, food coma babe helpless under her own weight. 

Go home, go relax and stuff yourself silly until you can't hold anymore. You know itll make you happy.

Tomorrow is a new day 😊

Guest Marshall7
39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh.. today was a rough one. Really really tough day.  Cheer me up and remind me why a fat greedy girl I am?

Sorry to hear this, Love. :( You are always loved and cherished here. Such a lovely beauty you are, so full of life and food! Today's clip is a wonderful reminder of that!  Keep that beautiful head up and always remember this wonderful life and friends you have! 🥰 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh I hate when I see posts like this only because I hope your days always blissful to you since you make mine so much more pleasant when I log on to Curvage. I hope it wasn’t something too stressful. You know reading your usual  posts, has become the best part of my day. Ones like these, my shoulder is always available to lean on if you feel like venting about it, 😕🫂