Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Full blown blob mode these past few days. I am truly more gut than girl. I’ve been rolling around my hotel room in the desk chair 😂😂 too stuffed to walk

37C690F7-FDB1-49AC-9610-E5C7E4D459C0.jpeg

Such a hot thought, you just rolling around everywhere! Imagine just giving into this lifestyle 24/7....you'd be 500 by 2023 🥵

Guest TheSilentOne
37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Full blown blob mode these past few days. I am truly more gut than girl. I’ve been rolling around my hotel room in the desk chair 😂😂 too stuffed to walk

I hope you bought that set in larger sizes. That color looks great on you.

Guest Expandingbellylover
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

What a sight that'd be to witness!

Guest pinkbubblepiggy
19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Im so obsessed with this comparison 🥵🥵🥵 being sick slowed my progress down for a few weeks but I love these bc it always reminds me how far I’ve come 😍😍😍

05554B2C-C6B4-49D7-AB0E-F3BD979F92D6.jpeg

The hottest cow here ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh dear, that is so hot. Wheelin' ariound because you're so stuffed and fat. Besides, every calorie saved is a calorie earned. Every little bit adds up to even more fawning admirers for sweet plumped up Curvage Casey. Every pound is a firmer hold on us faithful Casey Army. It's like we are all pinned under your weight and you just keep packing it on. So yeah, you will grow incrementally sexier wheelin to the door to pick up the next order of fattening foods. Let all the skinnies do all the scurrying about burning off precious calories. Our girl is busy growing and gaining. Fat is power, tremendous power. 
/ and now I'm reminded of when you said that during the squashing skinny jennie clip. Candice mentioned how good it feels to be laying on top of slim little jennie. And you Casey, immediately said "Yes, It feels so POWERFUL." 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish I could roll that huge round gut up and down my body laying across the the floor, being squashed by hundreds of pounds on the most sexy lady 😍

Guest Dinorexabc

I love your belly! Looks like some serious hang is upcoming! Idk how much longer it can continue to hold up and protrude out!

• Curvage Model

I couldn't wait to post this preview.. so ignore the ending, it's not available.. yet ;) But if I were you, I'd keep an eye out tomorrow for arguably one of the hottest videos I've ever made. 

I am so beyond out of control recently.. it's hard to find the words to describe it. 

I can't stop eating. I know what I'm doing to myself.. I know I'm past the point of return. But I just keep gorging. Chugging. Growing lazier by the day. 

This gut gets heavier with every stuffing. My face grows fatter. Hips are growing wider.. I can't stop.

Hear all about my horny adventures and desires, some recent stories about my gain, and how I feel myself slipping further and further down a fattening hole of gluttony. I've surrendered to my appetite. There's no turning back. 

For realz, this video is steaming hot. You won't last long 😉

I don’t think anyone here originally intended to be as big and beautiful as you are now, but I don’t know, this could just be in my head, but it seems to me like the fat positive community is growing bigger. I feel like I’m seeing new plus sized, fat or aspiring feedee women members join curvage on the home page because they secretly wished for the fat life and were referred to Curvage by friends and love their lives with each passing day having found curvage and gaining weight or eating what they want whenever the feel like it and being talk about similar lifestyles here. If there’s any truth to this, I’d say that makes Casey here a pioneer as well as an amazing role model that can also strut her curvy, good looks. 😉😍

Guest Marshall7

Goddess Supreme with the giant orb belly!!! So beautiful, so hot! Perfect natural lighting - I think we have another best-seller cumming!!!! ;)

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I couldn't wait to post this preview.. so ignore the ending, it's not available.. yet ;) But if I were you, I'd keep an eye out tomorrow for arguably one of the hottest videos I've ever made. 

I am so beyond out of control recently.. it's hard to find the words to describe it. 

I can't stop eating. I know what I'm doing to myself.. I know I'm past the point of return. But I just keep gorging. Chugging. Growing lazier by the day. 

This gut gets heavier with every stuffing. My face grows fatter. Hips are growing wider.. I can't stop.

Hear all about my horny adventures and desires, some recent stories about my gain, and how I feel myself slipping further and further down a fattening hole of gluttony. I've surrendered to my appetite. There's no turning back. 

For realz, this video is steaming hot. You won't last long 😉

Brain.exe has stopped working...

This is merely a preview and I'm trembling. Such a beautiful and fat woman, Casey keeps her hands on herself throughout. So amazed and turned on by her own body. She needs to feel it, to shake it and proudly pat it about. She's thoroughly ecstatic as she bounces and jiggles, trying to contemplate the breadth of her own shockingly fattened belly. The clapping sound as she pats herself would sharply call anyone to attention. So distinct is the sharp cracking sound of fat slapped fully with her chubby palms. She can't get over it, she is deliriously joyful with her glorious size. She well knows how much we admire her and fully understands our deep seated desire. And with all this fat, all this astonishing beauty, all she really wants is more. More calories, more fat, more bone crushing weight. She knows she is growing prettier and more succulent with every ounce, with every bounce. She can't get enough of it. Always feeding, always hungry, now even hungrier, hornier, fatter, more self centered and self indulgent. She knows we would push real live girls aside just to watch her videos over and over. Fuck, just this preview.... Gahhh! 

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well, I wish I could say I was surprised but really the only thing I’m surprised by is that those aren’t maternity panties being worn for sheer comfort on a gut that gorgeously huge. 😇

On 1/6/2022 at 2:43 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Im so obsessed with this comparison 🥵🥵🥵 being sick slowed my progress down for a few weeks but I love these bc it always reminds me how far I’ve come 😍😍😍

05554B2C-C6B4-49D7-AB0E-F3BD979F92D6.jpeg

You have grown the best belly, so round, so massive, so huge 🥵 such a beautiful shape !! 😍

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO 🖤 I’m so out of control.. it’s hard to even put into words. I am spiraling out of control and there’s no end in sight. So many new changes & developments in this bigger body. You won’t last long… 😉 Intro pricing till tomorrow 😎😎 If you review within 24 hours.. an exclusive mini video from my collab with Aliss will be sent to you via DM!

• Curvage Model

Crazy busy few days but this has been amazing 🥺🖤🖤🖤 I love my life. Thank you guys for making all these adventures with my fat awesome friends possible. Here’s some random pics from the past few days to hold you over!

CAC62DBD-FA77-4AC4-8A3B-80B36E864729.jpeg

BFC92B85-5C41-46FC-B444-A11CFCC39161.jpeg

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Crazy busy few days but this has been amazing 🥺🖤🖤🖤 I love my life. Thank you guys for making all these adventures with my fat awesome friends possible. Here’s some random pics from the past few days to hold you over!

CAC62DBD-FA77-4AC4-8A3B-80B36E864729.jpeg

BFC92B85-5C41-46FC-B444-A11CFCC39161.jpeg

So glad your trip has been so enjoyable for you. Thank you for the pics as well as your latest clip that gives some great insight to your latest thoughts on your current size and appetite 😉❤️