Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

🐷  SOME GENTLE GUIDELINES AND TIPS FOR THIS THREAD 🐷

• MESSAGING: I do my very best to reply to each and every DM. DM's related to moderating take precedent over all else. Please do not spam, you will NOT get a response. Please be patient. Sometimes it does take me a bit to reply. Most importantly - this thread is where I would prefer that you chat with me.
  • PHOTOS: If you are looking for a specific type of photo (i.e. standing, back, booty, etc) - please first check the HUNDREDS of FREE gallery albums that I have available. Chances are that I have what you are looking for in there. If there is something more specific that you'd like or an updated version - please just ask kindly and please do not demand. 
  • RESPECT: Don't like what you see here? Don't like how I do things? That is OKAY. Just click the back button on your browser and you do not have to visit this page again. There are so many gorgeous girls on here who will fit your needs. This is a positive space only. Leave any negativity out of here. Please respect me and please respect each other. 
  • WISHLIST: I do NOT do wishlists. If you'd like to support me further - just buy my clips! All clip proceeds go 100% to food and production costs. You are able to buy a clip multiple times. I appreciate the continued support SO much.
  • MY POSTS: This is a HUGE thread and I'm sure you don't always want to see everyone else's posts. If you'd like to just view mine and mine only. Click the magnifier icon to view my posts ONLY. 🔍🔍🔍🔍
  • THREAD REPLIES:  I REALLY appreciate every single post you guys contribute. Sometimes I am able to reply directly, sometimes I react to it. It depends on the post and what I have going on that day! I am human and from time to time may occasionally forget to react or reply. There's no need to panic. You are so valued here. ❤️ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

MY FAVORITE WEIGHT GAIN FICTION STORIES:

I used to be OBSESSED with WG fiction long before I even even dabbled into these communities on a personal level. It still superscedes any hot clip for me when it comes to getting off. This is truly one of my favorite little niche's of this kink. Here are some of my favorite stories that I've come back to over the years and a few other's I've discovered along the way! Many of these have shaped me and inspired me into the feedee I am today. 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

ABOUT ME - THE NON FEEDEE STUFF 🥰

I am 25 years old and live up in New England (USA). Ive moved around quite a bit over the years but this will always be home for me. Many of you may remember when I lived down south for a while as well. I work in healthcare and also teach a handful of classes at my alma mater! 

Here's a few fun facts about me:

• I am a LEGO collector. Huge lego fan. Mainly Harry Potter, Star Wars, and the Architect series.
  • I love dinosaurs and collect dinosaur figures of any kind.
  • Pokemon collector! Feel free to DM me to be friends on Pokemon Go!
  • I am obsessssssed with Harry Potter, Star Wars, and the Jurassic Park movies. I also just really love good movies in general.
  • I sing and play piano - traveled a bit of Europe in my later teens singing acapella! 
  • Aside from being a feedee, I am also just a foodie in general. I love foods of all kinds and LOVE trying authentic cultural foods. I'll try anything!
  • I have a deep passion and love for traveling. Someday I'll travel the whole world ❤️ 
  • I love DIY's, home decor, and am actually quite handy in building quite a bit of my own furniture from scratch in my little home. I LOVE my home - definitely a homebody
  • I am pretty introverted but also can be extroverted on my own terms. Very friendly, happy, easy going girl!
  • Night owl and late sleeper!
  • I love coffee shops, bookstores, and beautiful views. 
  • I LOVE animals. I have 3 cats and would love to eventually rescue a dog. I love lions, tigers, turtles, and sea creatures!

Get to know me even more by reading the rest of my thread ❤️ 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Wanted to share this here too just because I use this forum as a documentation of my journey...

Thank you friends for all the sweet messages about me becoming a moderator on this site. This has been a really exciting day for me that led to a lot of reflection about how exactly I got to this point in my journey. Additionally, my birthday is Wednesday...so I was already doing a lot of reflection. In honor of becoming a moderator, I wanted to share a little bit of my journey with you.

I was truly in 2nd grade when my fixation on my belly started to develop (I remember so vividly because my father/daughter dance dress was so tight). Obviously at the time and for years after, I didn't understand any of it. In high school I was thin, but still just obsessed with my stomach and terrified of that interest. In college I obviously put on some weight, then even dated someone who was into it who introduced me to this whole world of Feederism and gaining. I was still afraid though. After college, I slimmed back down to the point of an eating disorder because I hated myself THAT much for being so different. I was addicted to working out and starving myself...I was literally fucking miserable. 

I'm not sure how, but eventually it got to the point where I didn't want to be unhappy anymore. I gave in to all my desires with food and my deprivation turned into excessive eating. I blew up overnight, or atleast it felt that way. I became more involved in the online communities, eventually developed the confidence to model. Eventually, I came across Curvage after a few disappointing and scary experiences elsewhere. It has been a positive experience since day 1. I've gained over a hundred pounds now with no end in sight (I am currently eating a whole cake for a snack as I type this LOL). I've made some amazing friends, learned some valuable lessons, and have fallen even more in love with myself then I knew was possible. 

Curvage has kept me safe. Curvage has made me so happy. Curvage has helped me get HUGE lol. This site is my safe place, my happy place, and one of the few places I have ever felt confident showing off my body this way. This place means so much to me and I am so happy to finally be able to give back to it.

Please never hesitate to reach out to me, for moderator-related stuff and just if you need a friend to talk to! I hope everyone is keeping safe during these tough times and thank you guys always for supporting all my content and dreams ❤️

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much! I love you all ❤️ 

I posted a sexy birthday clip if you want to check it out:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/6344-messy-birthday-stuffing/

Definitely feeling a little sad today being stuck in quarantine....my belly is so full, it needs belly rubs!! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, renatobrazil said:

You are a GODDESS, a very beautiful and very intelligent woman. We love you, we are always rooting for you and your well-being. We love your awesome curves and your great personality. You write very well and that is a valuable asset. We see that you are a very intelligent and interesting person. You are a beauty with a great brain. ❤❤❤👍👍👍You could be a writer; I encourage you to write a book about your journey, ideas and ideals, advices to younger girls and so on... ☺ I am a brazilian writer, I have a book published here in Brazil with about 80 thousand copies sold in a ten-year period. But I am not really successful and I regret this. Paulo Coelho is by far so much more successful, very wealthy and now he lives in a luxury penthouse in Geneve, Switzerland. He must have millions in a swiss bank. I envy him, but I also admire his talent. 👍👍👍

Awwww thank you so much for your kind words! You guys have no idea how much that kinda stuff makes my day ❤️ i love sharing with you all!

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)
  • Curvage Model

Morning friends! ❤️ 

How is everyone doing today? It's Friday! I've had a crazy fattening week.... I haven't indulged like this in a while. I always eat a lot...but this week was A LOT

I posted a cute photo set on the main page yesterday in an old workout outfit that you guys loved and I was SO determined to find a picture of me wearing the outfit from when I was skinny. I had to scroll back over two years but I finally found the picture and I'm so happy I did. 

Here's a little comparison for you. DAMN, i got so fucking fat. I went from no belly at all to a giant, massive, swollen gut. 

I love growing for you guys. I love growing for myself. This is only the beginning my friends ❤️ 

Let me know what you think of this comparison! :) I love when you guys tell me how fat I am hehe

IMG_5945.PNG

• Curvage Model

Had an amazing morning stuffing and then found the energy to waddle into the bathroom for a quick shower! Showering is something that I've definitely felt get more and more exhausting lately. Time for a quick food coma nap then LUNCH ❤️ 

IMG_5954.PNG

IMG_5955.PNG