Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

14 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

SUNDAY NIGHT Q&A!!! Make it a good one since I've cooped up in my bed with nothing to do :)

Nothing is off limits, ask away my friends! I'll be answering in a few hours ❤️ What have you always wanted to know about me? Gaining, relationships, sex, family, friends, WG journey, fastasies, etc ❤️ 

First off, congrats on making it through the surgery. Secondly, What is your ultimate gaining fantasy?

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Anything involving me being tied up and stuffed beyond my limits!

Also anything regarding IMMOBILITY ❤️ 

Immobility?! *GASP* Okay, i'm not worthy to be in your presence! Someone this amazing, awesome AND BEAUTIFUL should be treated like a QUEEN! This peasant is not worthy!were not worthy waynes world GIF

2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys, I've been stuffing tonight - 3 pizzas. One meat lovers, one plain cheese, and one chicken bacon ranch - I got through the first two easily but I am struggling so hard to finish off the meatlovers. I need to finish I want to finish and I want my gut to be so full that I just pass out after. 

Any words of encouragement from my amazing crew of supporters and feeders? Your feedee needs you now more than ever. Help me finish it off and then help me get off ;) 

KEEP GOING!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

4 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Any guesses what the reactions will be to what a fat hog I've turned into? Especially lately with this recent soar in weight?

They'll either notice and say something about it, make a comment about how you're too big, or just say how beautiful you look

2 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Tell me what a fat fucking HOG i have turned myself into. Be detailed. Tell me how much I've let myself go and how there's no turning back. Hottest response gets a free clip ❤️  Be creative, be brutal, LET'S GO ❤️ 

IMG_7387.JPG

Hey, honey, I'm home. Good GOD ALMIGHTY!!! I leave you alone for almost a whole day and you've gained so much!!! Jeeze did you eat all the cake and heavy cream i kept in the fridge??? *sigh* Oh, you wonderful gluttonous woman. What am i ever gonna do with you?

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

TODAY'S TOPIC ❤️ 

Imagine dating me. At my current state, going from fit to fat to now 240+lbs. What would it be like for you? What would our relationship consist of? Would you be a dominant feeder or more of a submissive? Would you show me off to friends and family? Would you take me out for big meals? What will our sex life be like? Give me all the details. Imagine you're dating Curvage Casey. What will it be like?

My mind in currently going "Kevin.exe has crashed. Please reboot brain." Dating you would probably be the best thing ever for me and maybe stressful for you. I have a few quirks that might annoy you lol :P

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Even just walking is such a struggle most recently since I lost so much muscle mass in quarantine! I really do have to get some strength back in my legs to help carry this gut around because I really am struggling lately. I've just gotten so lazy. I went to take my trash out tonight and after 3 minutes of walking I was literally DRENCHED in sweat

Yeah, you DEFINITELY need to work on those thick legs of yours lol

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Will respond to the above comments later, but HELP - I'm curious. Ya'll's satisfaction is always my # one priority - Do you guys prefer when I do flash sales, or like a free clip giveaway by review one video get one free? Which one do you like better?

I like the free clip giveaways

• 2 weeks later...