Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

18 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys I felt so beautiful today...I can’t put it into words. My fat is getting so flabby and my back/side/arm fat is thicker than ever. My face is entirely losing its shape... I feel like a pig now more than ever 

254B13BC-1DC2-4ACB-AF66-7CACCB595821.jpeg

B7842FA7-2D74-4272-AD62-FB655ABD9892.jpeg

E24AEB6B-FBEB-4BAD-877D-C84404752E9A.jpeg

6F7E19C4-E268-4715-961F-552C375CCA9D.jpeg

B09C1690-4255-420C-91A5-37F41AE4ADAF.jpeg

With a body a gorgeous as yours you should be feeling beautiful everyday 

Yeah I’ve dealt with my own interventions, the first one I technically caved in to but it was ill timed by my family bc I was still in college, long distance and Once I went back to school I went back to my usual foods. It only got easier when I became fully independent of my parents. They still love me and I them, but once I was fully functioning adult eventually they got the message that it was my life to live. I hope the same for you too Casey.

• 2 weeks later...

Casey, the growth of your luscious, round figure is only matched by you sexy, nearly insatiable appetite. The pounds you’ve packed on has given you a mountain of a belly that turns me on more with each update 😍🤯🔥.

Casey you’re so fat now, if you went into an all you can eat buffet, they’d be out of business before the night was over and you’d be suing them over false advertising and owing you a lifetime supply of your favorite foods. 😍🔥

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Haha I don't know if I've ever told you guys this.....but I actually do sing! I've been told i have a beautiful voice and I also play the piano and guitar.

Forever striving to be the fat lady who sings!

A woman of many talents, I’m not surprised 😉👍

5 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Thank you guys!!! I JUST FINISHED ❤️ time to make myself cum and doze off into a big fat food coma......is it awful I'm already thinking about breakfast lol

I’m so sorry I fell asleep before I add my supportive cheers for your pizza stuffing. 3 big pizza stuffed? I would’ve loved to see and rub that beyond full belly of yours. And the fact you’re already thinking of breakfast before your food coma puts you a step ahead in my book. 😍🔥🤯

6 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Would you guys be interested in seeing this?

Me fucking my giant deep belly button?

Let me know, throw a react on this so I can gage interest. I am SO DOWN for this video idea.

I hate it when i can’t react anymore for today, so just to be clear yes i think that would be a sexy video,

8 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Hi hi friends ❤️HAPPPPY FRIDAY :)

Ugh i had a really tough time before bed last night. Just something going on with my family that I can't elaborate on but it's so fucking hard and very isolating. Staying positive tho and not letting anything bring me down. 

How is everyone doing this morning? What do you want your hog to eat today?

Hang tough beautiful. Hope it isn’t anything too serious. I’ll think hopeful thoughts your way. Take care and feel better 😉🙏

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

I haven't seen my extended family much at all this year. I am seeing them tomorrow at a cookout and we all know I am bigger than ever and if you've followed along, you know that my family does NOT support my gaining at all. 

Any guesses what the reactions will be to what a fat hog I've turned into? Especially lately with this recent soar in weight? 

I’m sure like most people you’re at least going to catch them off guard since you’ve grown into a much larger, sexier piggy. I hope that your extended family does not give you a hard time about your weight. No matter what size you are, you’re still you at your core and they should be happy to see you, even if you are inhaling a mountain of food at dinner time. 
I think  you own it, like you have been, and maybe if you’re comfortable about it, make a video later talking about the reactions. I hope eventually your family including your parents give you the support you deserve since you’re so much happier living your life this way. 😉🤞

1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

Back from the family party! Running out quick tho to grab some food for a sunday night stuffing while we do our weekly Q&A!!! ❤️ 

Ask me anything and I promise I'll share about the party - BECAUSE SO MUCH HAPPENED - ❤️ Drop questions here and I'll answer when I'm back with my takeout!

I have so many different questions to ask! I definitely think a video about this is a good idea if you’re still game. Meanwhile, I think the question burning most for me is were there many inquiries about your size or the amount of your food when the time to eat presented itself? 
also, so turned on that you’re heading to the store to do another stuffing today on top of the cookout 😍

30 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Updated total including lunch!! ❤️ Thanks to one of my friends I was able to spoil myself with some dominos, you guys know your piggy loooooves pizza ;) I'm filming bits of each meal to piece together a video for you guys once this epic day is all over. Working on my dominos now and i have pizza crease all over my naked belly. I'm getting soooo turned on. I wish someone was here to rub my fat little pussy, jiggle my flabby fupa, and rub my exploding gut while shoving pizza down my throat...

IMG_7261.jpg

OMG. Ice! I need lots of ice to cool me down, I’m melting over here. Casey your description alone is almost too hot to handle. You’re a goddess of gluttony, laziness and alluring attraction 🔥😍

25 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Another update! I have always done little tubs of cream cheese as quick snacks and then a Casey classic where I mix cake and brownie batter together for another high calorie treat! It's hard to get down but I'm a pro at it now, I just add lots of water. Gaining the way that I do isnt always yummy and glamorous. I've learned that to get to the size I hope to be at the rate I want it to happen - it's about learning how to get the most calories down the fastest. It's not always super appetizing but it works and there's nothing hotter to me than mass consumption like this. I've always enjoyed batters because although very filling, it leaves a lot of extra room in my gut for more foods after! Sharing some of my tricks of the trade with ya'll ❤️ After over 130lbs gained, I truly could write a book.

IMG_7263.jpg

I could totally see you as an author to carry this community in the next phase acceptance around the world. The bravery you’ve shown in taking the leap into the fat life, along with the commitment and know how. You’d be a pioneer. Your first Book could be your story into eating yourself into a mountain of a sexy, obese woman. The next book is the guide in how to become as big and beautiful as you! 🤩😍😉

2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I did it guys. I can’t even believe it. 

6BE80EBD-944E-4378-B3F5-05CF447ED842.jpeg

022D9668-05E1-4183-8DE1-E1376A0D31FA.png

D9019C05-79FC-485E-AD7D-BE7F0E79A241.png

00F60625-0D74-476D-ABEA-F4F616F76802.jpeg

I can. Never doubted you for a second. I know it was tough but I also know you’re a badass piggy when it comes to consuming food as a means of becoming bigger, fatter and sexier. 😍😉

4 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I really started to doubt myself at the end, I got scared and didn't think I'd make it! I'm soooo happy I did this. I am so uncomfortable right now but I know it's just my body developing even more pure luscious fat

I am so proud of you, it’s quite an accomplishment. I wish I could be there to rub your overstuffed belly while You drifted off into nice relaxing food coma. 😍

39 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hehehe i won't make you choose, you can just love ALL my flab ;)

Oh thank goodness! However, while on the subject, if you can manage the angle, I would definitely suggest adding some more pics you post of your backside-it truly is just as beautiful as your front 🔥😍😉