Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 10/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Fun fact: this outfit was ordered 3 times because it was too small the first time, and then I outgrew the second one before I got a chance to film it 🤣🥵 fatty probz

Anyway….

If this is wrong, I don’t wanna be right 💦

Make my cheeks clap dadddyyyyy💕🌸🎀🐽

64B9EA46-BF23-489D-AF3C-5CD6DDD07049.jpeg

EB4D5063-B742-466A-8167-F8B5E1387B7A.jpeg

951A06E2-BD6E-41A2-9A51-8533C4C32E85.jpeg

This is beyond hot! Baby needs to be stuffed and filled up I think. Would always need to keep you big and full, like a good girl. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys! I’m so happy you are loving the clip so far 🥰 WG denial will also have such a special place in my horny little heart. But I mostly just can’t get over how huge I look… like where is my neck going!? I just look like such an overfed hog and I looooove it. 

@pgtip00 this story is killing me omfg 🥵🥵🥵 I’ve always told you that your words captivate me but this is just a whole other level of compelled while reading this. Literally like after like I feel my hand slip deeper and deeper into my lower belly fold.. grabbing my warm THICK fupa and jiggling it. Inevitably I start using my other hand to fill my pig hole of a mouth. Is this what you’re trying to do? Are you trying to make me sink deeper and deeper into greeed by visualizing these words and letting them control me( because fuck… it’s working 😍

Absolutely love the progression and seeing you becoming fuller and bigger with each passing day, and the happiness that comes with it! It's so wonderful to see your joy in your passion come through, always happy and ready to support your journey. Itd be a dream come true to feed you constantly and fill you up constantly, getting your huge belly as full as possible throughout the day, rewarding you for a successful stuffing, and helping you meet your goals.

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Tuesday my loves ❤️ 

So sorry I've been a little quiet.. this sinus infection is persisting pretty heavily and I'm not feeling my best. Trying to suck it up so I can make it to the weekend and relax a bit andddddd collab with some friends ❤️ 

Never too sick to suck down some sonic blast milkshakes though... whoops 🐷

Hope you feel better! Take all the time you need to recover, always want you well and taken care of (and full, of course). If you need any feel better care packages or get well food sent your way let me know! We'll get you feeling better and fatter in no time 😊

Forever addicted. Even while I’m sick, I can’t stop filling myself up. I haven’t had much of an appetite for food the past few days but my body never stops begging for cream. A cream addicted hog. Last night I melted down some sonic milkshakes and mixed in a bit of heavy cream. I sucked them down so fast. I love the feeling that comes after a cream chug like that. You don’t feel it in the moment, but then a few minutes later it hits you,

I love it. I crave it. Feeling my belly expand and calorie filled cream sloshing around in my belly.. letting little burps out like an overfed pig. It’s incredible 🥵

F48A2CE5-ACDB-4CF8-8A3B-B631B98A6A14.jpeg

25B3A90E-C79A-4A96-B8DE-8EB603EE86C0.jpeg

Glad to hear you're able to eat something even when feeling under the weather! That smile is so pure, so full of absolute joy. I can't imagine how heavy that cream filled belly is, it looks so big and full! That little strap can barely hold on! 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm sitting in front of you with very eager eyes in shorts that stopped fitting 3 months ago.
You grasp the struggling button and release. My belly surges forward onto my lap.
You lay me back and start to pull my shorts down over my sausage thighs, wobbling my belly and admiring your work thus far.
You play dumb, asking me, "Now how did all of this get there?"
I giggle and think back to when we first met. I was so fit. Toned with abs and in the gym morning AND night.
"You did this to me," I say with a smile.
You grab a box of donuts that's off to the side and put one to my lips.
I open my mouth, ready to be filled with more calories. But you pull it away from me.
"No eating until I give you permission," you say to me.
You rub my clit which is already drenched. You thrust inside of me and the gravity of my wobbling gut pulls it back, bouncing off my swollen tits which then bounce off my chin.
You flip me over and feel how low my gut hands now.
You grab the back of my neck and force it into the box of donuts.
"Eat them all. No hands, like a pig. Nothing but that greedy mouth."
You hold my head there firmly, not releasing even the slightest bit until every last crumb is gone.
Like a good pigslut.
You waste no time. You thrust inside me as my eyes roll back.. so full yet so turned on.
You fill me with your cum and lay me down to rest before my next filling.

Love the idea of you being filled up in more ways than one. Just imagining you, huge belly sloshing around, filled to the brim with cum to the point you can't move, is so hot. But you always need more. You can't be full enough, of either food or cum. Always have to make sure you're full multiple times a day, always satiated. 

My gut is feeling so tight and round tonight! Gave @L9857‘s coffee mate creamer suggestion a try today and I already feel so much bigger! Might be my trick to hitting that 10/31 goal!🥵🐷

And yes, it is as heavy as it looks 😍

EB2FAC4B-09FB-41D7-B257-94B41D79BECA.jpeg

Oh my goodness! You look positively HUGE! Like pregnant with twins and then some! Can't imagine how tight and heavy it is! Wish I could rub and massage it.

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I didn’t think it was possible, but I’m rounding out even more 🥵 Feeling more controlled by food than ever before. Every thought circles back to my next meal… my next bite. I know I shouldn’t… but I do. And I love it.

Cheers to a weekend spent in bed, gorging fattening foods down my gluttonous throat!

F25633FE-5D4A-48F8-80EA-E6B8AB2A580C.jpeg

I would love this weekend to be a daily thing. You, growing everyday, belly swollen with food, in bed while I cook and prepare food for you all day. Even when you're "full", I bring you snacks and meals to stuff you, forcing that belly to grow even bigger, your udders to get bigger and heavier (and encouraging them daily to get milk out), until you can't possibly have any more. Rubbing your huge belly and curves and kissing every growing inch of you. I'd love to take care of this growing, fat, huge belly cow.

Omg you are too funny! And thank you 🥰🥰🥰 I am not married… yet 😜  can you even imagine how fat I’ll be when I have house wifey weight?!?!

Oh my God what a fantasy that would be. My gluttonous huge bellied wife who spends all day eating and growing fatter while I take care of her in every way, who only wears aprons to cover her fat milk filled udders and huge growing gut.

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The time has come my loves! Tomorrow I finally reunite with my wifey Candice, AND adding her girlfriend and my now very sweet friend Jennie into our kinky fun! We don’t have a ton of time, but will definitely be filming a few videos. Any suggestions/recommendations?! As always, the more detail the better!

Would LOVE to see some belly worship or Instructions for Satisfaction videos based on your bellies, or some pregnant fantasy from all you lovely ladies! Especially after a stuffing, you all would look absolutely HUGE! Can't wait to see what fun you all get into!

Best day with these babes 🖤 just wait till we see what we cooked up for you guys! 

A79DC8DF-3958-4BBE-A32D-E4EE788C147F.jpeg

Oh my goodness you all look so amazing! @MissSugarPlumpFairylooks big and beautiful as always, and it looks like her feeding @jennifersbody has really plumped her up a ton already! And you look positively huge dear, that belly is hanging so low and heavy and round and your other curves are practically bursting out of that dress! Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

After all these years, I’m finally gaining so fast that stretch marks are unavoidable. It’s taking some getting used to for me, but overall I welcome them. I love them. They tell a story from who I was to who I’ve grown into now. To me, they’re roots. Roots that stemmed from hurt and insecurity and grew into a big, beautiful body full of self love and purpose. 

BBAC5692-CD16-42A1-8BAF-280A1A857262.jpeg

Every bit of your body is wonderful and beautiful, including these stretch marks. They mark each additional pound, every new moment your body is growing bigger and more voluptuous. It's really an incredible sight and experience to see happen!

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had a different clip in mind for tomorrows upload… but this one can’t wait. I need y’all to see it bc it’s so fucking erotic and hot. Who’s ready for a 3 way breeding clip?

1604D97A-92B4-4CE3-90F3-5431118E98D7.jpeg

Oh my god it's my dream come true! Even from just this preview picture, I can't tell you how amazing you all look and how excited I am! You and @MissSugarPlumpFairylook absolutely HUGE with your bellies, two heavy guts, and even @jennifersbody looks like she's already gained an immense weight! A trio of three hot, fat pregnant ladies is exactly what I always need! Can't wait to see this one!

It feels as if my ass has nearly doubled in size recently.

3B919E0D-0BDF-4EBC-9E55-18BD1E366958.thumb.jpeg.f02c5ce6f17bff2f44822d9c95df1502.jpeg

It wobbles now. Like completely wobbles in every direction with every step I take. I’m so obsessed. I sway when I walk now which is sooooo fucking hot 😋  I sit in chairs and can feel it hanging off each side. In a few weeks I’m going up north to stay in the cutest little cabin and looking at pictures… I’m thinking I might be too wide to fit in the shower by then. Perhaps that should be a goal…

7AF262A3-3226-476C-86E5-500FB5D38219.thumb.gif.b4b6102044afc4e0f7c7054b83032f05.gif

Good lord you certainly know how to get me hot under the collar 🥵 that ass is getting so huge, going to need both hands for one cheek! Would love to see how it shakes and wobbles as you waddle around, and definitely need to see it continue to grow! I think that goal of getting so big you can't fit through doors is entirely doable!

Do you like it being spanked and played with?

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh fuck yes. I spend so much time each day spanking it myself LOL. I love feeling it quiver and wobbling

Oh man that is a mental image I'll cherish for the rest of my life 🤤 what i would give to give it a good spank and see that huge ass shake and all that fat wobble uncontrollably. That is heaven made real. 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Welp, I am feeling better this week... so I guess that means I should probably stuff myself into a fat ass fucking coma tonight after work, right?

Glad you're feeling better! Time to celebrate with a big meal and get that belly as big and heavy as possible. We'll help with the food if needed 😊

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg

2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

Your gains just continue to amaze and excite me! Your belly is absolutely HUGE and your breasts and ass are getting immense it's hard to choose a favorite among them! Soon those emojis arent going to be able to hide anything 😉

Your belly always looks to tight and heavy, full or not. Does it shake and jiggle when you walk or is it heavy and firm?

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

But in other news, I’m off of work and very ready to go home and stuff myself like crazy again tonight!

No apologies necessary! As excited as I am for that breeding clip (literally a dream come true), I like a good tease and itll certainly be worth the wait! Always happy to be patient and always happy to support you and your work (would be more than happy to support your weight physically 🤤). 

Go home, eat, get full, eat some more, and get that big belly absolutely stuffed full just like you and we all enjoy. 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am just like… massively bigger lately. It’s an incredible feeling. The only change that there’s been in my life is that I’m working SO much more. I suppose I’m focusing a little less on “content” and more on just being a pig and loving every minute. But aside from that, everything is pretty much the same as it’s always been. Im just exploding. Clothes that I bought within the past month are tighter. The mountain of take out containers I accumulate throughout the week grows bigger and bigger. I move less and less when I get home. 

I know I said I was going to wait until my next weigh in to step on the scale so that it would be a genuine surprise… but this morning as I dragged my heavy body out of bed and around the house I couldn’t help myself. I just needed to know. And omfg 🥵 I’m going to surpass that goal guys. I’m already there. I can’t freaking wait to share it with you 😍

That beautiful smile, and the happiness in your eyes is the greatest thing to see in these pictures. Congratulations on hitting and surpassing your goals! I knew you would with how much you've been eating and gorging yourself constantly. Your curves are exponentially growing each day, and your huge belly looks so heavy and tight all the time! Can't wait to see what you come up with content-wise, and excited to help you meet and surpass your next goal. 

30 lbs by December maybe? 🤤😉

Tomorrow's upload is so unbelievably fucking sexy seeing all 3 of us just BEGGING for you to creampie our pussies and breed us like the fertile cows we are. Knocked a few $ off to apologize for the delay. It's so damn sexy. I can't wait for you all to see it 😍  how freaking cute are Jennie & Candice?!

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6977.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_6943_Facetune_11-10-2021-13-23-15.jpeg

IMG_6981.jpeg

SO EXCITED for this! Can't wait to see these big, beautiful bellies be stuffed full and bred over and over again! You all look so amazing, but you look absolutely HUGE! You'd definitely be the prize winning fat breeding cow of the group, and certainly the favorite to be pregnant over and over. Your belly looks heavier than ever!