Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm sure no one will be shocked to hear that I am currently sitting here melting up 3 pints of ice cream to chug before fapping. I wish you could come pour it down my greedy fucking throat while telling me what a good pig I am as I chug down those calories for you

7D9D0E9D-8922-494D-B8DC-50820BC67CD8.jpeg.69a5c7c13fbcb375ad13ddf4bbcc0e78.jpg

I’d pour it in your mouth for you whilst doing you if you’d prefer? 😏

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2021 at 9:39 PM, Curvage Casey said:

God I’m such a big girl. Look at that back roll. There’s no turning back. I could never look the way I used to. I’m covered in flab and fat and rolls and so addicted to food that my food bill is higher than my mortgage and utilities combined each month. I’m a glutton. Destined to be bigger.. longing for your praise. I grow for us. I am yours 

9A653F27-74F1-4398-95AA-82F34C78973E.jpeg

Absolutely stunning, gluttonous fat pig 😍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Lately I’ve been on a mission to find the meal with the highest amount of calories at every restaurant near me. Last night I ended up with about 2500 calories of food, just under 2000 calories of Ensure shakes, and then did my 2000 calorie weight gain shake right before bed. My belly was so full and tight and sloshy before bed 😻 woke up this morning and it was so flabby after being so stretched out, which is such a satisfying feeling because in my head that’s the fat settling into a sense of permanence. 

I’ve got one heck of a day ahead of me. I’m supposed to be home a bit more right now, but duty calls and I’m back to my tri-state schedule today traveling across 3 states to see patients. These days knock the wind right out of me, so I think tomorrow might have to be an extra gluttonous day in bed 

99822DB6-61E0-4817-A4F1-D62E0740F428.jpeg

That belly and you Casey are dreamy 🤤🤤

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 10/25/2023 at 5:07 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I can't even stand for too long lately without getting out of breath 🙈🙈 

I'm in the process of ordering a few new pieces of furniture for my office and the rep was trying to convince me to go with a standing guest for my office.... hell NO thank you. 

Anyways, here's 2 of my recent favorite pics 🖤

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 12.01.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 12.01.53 AM.png

Absolutely stunning 🔥😍

• 4 months later...
On 3/18/2024 at 2:07 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Happy St Patrick’s Day 💚 I spent my day filming a 16,000 calorie stuffings for a special friend and now I’m laying on my couch like a beached whale with a massive swollen belly… it’s no wonder the weight is piling on recently!

AF3B2A1F-37A9-4B1E-BD38-40B4CAC887DD.jpeg

So fat and gorgeous 😏