Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well.. the secret is out! Get ready for some fire content 🥵 Honestly.. I’ve done a million collabs now and this one was byfar my favorite of all time. We had a blast and formed such awesome friendships. There’s no better feeling that being able to totally be every part of myself with my friends, especially including the feedee part of my identity! Stay tuned 🖤

F87708E1-FB8E-441E-A541-98F78139BA54.jpeg

This looks amazing, Love! The fact your belly looks the biggest is my personal favorite ;) we all know who's the fattest of them all - our Lady Casey!!!! 😍

• Curvage Model

Low quality pic, high quality vacation gains 🥵 I can’t believe how much bigger I got in only 6 days! When I got home, my friend’s jaw dropped (they know I do this) and they said my belly was hanging soooo much lower. Heading back to work today in a full blown maternity outfit because I’ve accepted recently that those clothes are best designed for my figure and shape 🥰

69793D92-372A-4252-AD99-F4A7C3FE68E0.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

There is NOTHING low quality about that perfect body and face!!! OMG! You look sooooo cute and sooooooooooooooo fat! Look at that hang! 😍 Ready for even more!!!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Low quality pic, high quality vacation gains 🥵 I can’t believe how much bigger I got in only 6 days! When I got home, my friend’s jaw dropped (they know I do this) and they said my belly was hanging soooo much lower. Heading back to work today in a full blown maternity outfit because I’ve accepted recently that those clothes are best designed for my figure and shape 🥰

I'm not here to critique your skills as a photographer.

I'm just here to see you in all of your glory

• Curvage Model

I was just able to weigh myself at work and see what the damage was while I was on vacation! In 6 days I packed on 7.8lbs. Kinda sad I didn’t hit my 10lbs goal this time but that’s still pretty impressive! And that brought me back up to my pre-COVID weight .. meaning I can finally now film my first weigh in of 2022!  

Guest Marshall7

That is sooo awesome, Babe! That's a lot of weight and we are so proud of you! So close to your goal, we will take it! ;) Over a pound a day! The stuffings and weight will continue to pile on! 2022 will be your best year!!!! 🥰

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

That look on Casey's face! She can't hide it, Casey is thrilled as she gazes into the mirror. Gratefully admiring the astonishing gains she packed on this past week. Her every effort has been rewarded. She is attaining and achieving levels of beauty we had never dared to dream about.  She's just over the moon trying to comprehend the power and leverage her fat belly will bestow upon her. Seriously, click the thumbnail and look at her expression. 

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was just able to weigh myself at work and see what the damage was while I was on vacation! In 6 days I packed on 7.8lbs. Kinda sad I didn’t hit my 10lbs goal this time but that’s still pretty impressive! And that brought me back up to my pre-COVID weight .. meaning I can finally now film my first weigh in of 2022!  

Yay! At least you came close to your goal, thats something

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Packing on 7.8 pounds is amazing and exciting. That's a full gallon of pure sumptuous fat added to you already impressive allure. When that amount of soft bouncy joy is applied to your wee five foot frame and pretty face... Gah! Exponential Beauty upgrade. 

• Curvage Model

If I were you, I'd go check out @LushLauren's new video .. it's the first to drop from our trip together! I think it's pretty safe to say we got a little carried away with eachother... i was so wet by the end of that 😅🥵 just me casually living out my fat bi girl dreamz

4CC5A475-49C9-4C2A-B960-F47B551A3802.gif.6403692d50438656909dfea28d23c66d.thumb.gif.f1e80b88f5f160fc75c9ea90c20e4343.gif

C1722CDC-E66A-46F7-81C5-9284A88F9B9A.jpeg.54bb4789b907d13962f1896b26bd8ed6.thumb.jpg.0a1353cc9c13e9d0e4743be11f70ba5d.jpg

C7F28353-E46E-47E1-B62D-2799538ACC43.jpeg.94fef4dfdd66d5bba97f8f7ac16cd1dd.thumb.jpg.833b991c6725c5f67adf2a8f77e827ee.jpg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Shadowsandlight100 said:

I know there has been so much incredible sexy content since then but I can't get the teacher video out of my head. I just would not be able to focus on anything except for you if I was in your class or your TA.

Hehehe that really was such a great video. I got so into it... mostly because it felt SO real given my role as a professor in real life. Would love to have my students fattening this gut up

5 minutes ago, OGF said:

hey Casey what happened to all your old photo albums??

I ended up hiding them a while back because they never really got much love.. kinda felt pointless. If they are something that people valued and would like me to bring back - I'd be happy to consider it. If there's things I do that you guys really enjoy - always make sure to show it some love or atleast a reaction so I know to maintain it ❤️  let me know!

Guest Marshall7

was so wet by the end of that 😅🥵 just me casually living out my fat bi girl dreamz

You always know how to turn on EVERYONE no matter their gender! 🥵 You're just plain SEXY AF!

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Over a pound a day?  You're back, greedy fat baby piggy!  That's some impressive tonnage added. ❤️

• Curvage Model

Good god, I had quite a night last night. It was really hard to return to work yesterday after quite a bit of time off. During my time off, I really spiraled more out of control than I’ve ever been. I don’t think there was ever an hour that I went without eating. Fucking my self as desired throughout my days. Belly hanging out with minimal clothing on, if at all, all day long. I knew it was going to be hard to integrate back into my professional world again. I spent my whole day anxious for my next stuffing. I left my office multiple times for take out. I was SO horny all day long. By the time I got home, I really needed a release.. 

So I stuffed. I gorged a massive meal with my bare hands and chugged sugary soda. I then took my clothes off and got down on my hands and knees on the floor to eat a chocolate cream pie with NO hands, just my mouth to start. Had to get every drop. Licked the plate clean. Chugged cream, and then more cream. Was just so full and tight and round after. It was incredible ..too full to get myself off after, yet oddly enough felt entirely satisfied sexually from that experience alone.

This picture was the before… and you’ll just have to imagine what the after looked like 😅

7E9843CF-E1B8-4A07-91F7-44923402DA29.jpeg

On 1/10/2022 at 8:23 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Ohhh, we really must see as much of this outfit as humanly possible, hehe 😍 Acceptance of such a thing is so beautiful.

Good god, I had quite a night last night. It was really hard to return to work yesterday after quite a bit of time off. During my time off, I really spiraled more out of control than I’ve ever been. I don’t think there was ever an hour that I went without eating. Fucking my self as desired throughout my days. Belly hanging out with minimal clothing on, if at all, all day long. I knew it was going to be hard to integrate back into my professional world again. I spent my whole day anxious for my next stuffing. I left my office multiple times for take out. I was SO horny all day long. By the time I got home, I really needed a release.. 

So I stuffed. I gorged a massive meal with my bare hands and chugged sugary soda. I then took my clothes off and got down on my hands and knees on the floor to eat a chocolate cream pie with NO hands, just my mouth to start. Had to get every drop. Licked the plate clean. Chugged cream, and then more cream. Was just so full and tight and round after. It was incredible ..too full to get myself off after, yet oddly enough felt entirely satisfied sexually from that experience alone.

This picture was the before… and you’ll just have to imagine what the after looked like 😅

7E9843CF-E1B8-4A07-91F7-44923402DA29.jpeg

I desperately need to see the aftermath of such a big stuffing, especially knowing how horny it left you, and if this is the before, I can only imagine how absolutely MASSIVE that belly was by the end. 

I can picture you, swollen and heavy belly stuffed full, sloshing full of after your stuffing, your hands desperately trying to reach under it to pleasure yourself, only to find they cannot reach due to your massive gut. A mixture of whimpering and moaning follows.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, joeforbid said:

please tell me this is part of a video. we need more of this 😩

It is from a video, but it was just a short little 1.5 minute clip of me getting myself stuff... not long enough to post as a clip. SO I am going to throw it in the extended album of my next upload!

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Currently editing a massive stuffing video and I just have to share this screenshot from it because I literally resemble a beach ball..

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.58.36 AM.png

CASEY! OMG You are so BUILT UP! You got that buffed Bully look on your face that let's us know you are feeling Massive, Sexy and Powerful. Your shoulders, chest and arms are SWOLE AF & yer Heaving them up all puffy big like a Venice Beach Body-Builder. But yeah, talk about the Beach.... The Whale of a Beach Ball Belly is the most sensual, and enormous potbelly and it drives me wild. 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Currently editing a massive stuffing video and I just have to share this screenshot from it because I literally resemble a beach ball..

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.58.36 AM.png

So much boner, so much sexy!!!!!