Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Crazy busy few days but this has been amazing 🥺🖤🖤🖤 I love my life. Thank you guys for making all these adventures with my fat awesome friends possible. Here’s some random pics from the past few days to hold you over!

CAC62DBD-FA77-4AC4-8A3B-80B36E864729.jpeg

BFC92B85-5C41-46FC-B444-A11CFCC39161.jpeg

I love how that massive belly of fills out the front of your jeans and that massive booty of yours is absolutely gorgeous.

Guest Marshall7
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Crazy busy few days but this has been amazing 🥺🖤🖤🖤 I love my life. Thank you guys for making all these adventures with my fat awesome friends possible. Here’s some random pics from the past few days to hold you over!

The BEST few days! ;) you are looking so fucking plump! Look at that booty! Used to be sooooo flat! No more!!!! Back flab for days! And I think there's still some more growing to be done on this trip too!!!! 😍

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Booty booty booty booty BOOTY!!!!!!

Too

<gasp>

Much

<gasp>

BOOTY!

🤯

It can't be emphasized enough of what you did to yourself. It's the equivalent of someone being born into massive wealth and giving it all up to live a modest life. You were a thin, cute, athletic "it" girl who could have easily spent her life being the envy of other women wherever she went but you threw it all away. I'm sure most women have moments where they fantasize about giving up on maintaining their figure and giving into all their desires, it would be so easy to do, but most of them would never actually do it. You actually did it, you pulled the trigger and now you will have to live with the consequences of that decision forever. Permanently giving up all the privilege and power in society that comes with being a thin, pretty girl just to give in to your desires. Now you have to spend the rest of your life being a fat, waddling, roly-poly glutton. At one time your flat stomach, firm breasts and defined jawline were enough to make any girl jealous but now they look at your round, hanging belly; your fat, sagging tits that rest on that big belly and the multiple chins you have that are clearly visible as you shove food into your mouth and they thank god that they never gave into their own desires.

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your booty is out of this world; it is absolutely gorgeous.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, FattiesWatcher said:

It can't be emphasized enough of what you did to yourself. It's the equivalent of someone being born into massive wealth and giving it all up to live a modest life. You were a thin, cute, athletic "it" girl who could have easily spent her life being the envy of other women wherever she went but you threw it all away. I'm sure most women have moments where they fantasize about giving up on maintaining their figure and giving into all their desires, it would be so easy to do, but most of them would never actually do it. You actually did it, you pulled the trigger and now you will have to live with the consequences of that decision forever. Permanently giving up all the privilege and power in society that comes with being a thin, pretty girl just to give in to your desires. Now you have to spend the rest of your life being a fat, waddling, roly-poly glutton. At one time your flat stomach, firm breasts and defined jawline were enough to make any girl jealous but now they look at your round, hanging belly; your fat, sagging tits that rest on that big belly and the multiple chins you have that are clearly visible as you shove food into your mouth and they thank god that they never gave into their own desires.

Ughhhhhh you make me melt with these freaking posts 🥵🥵🥵 it’s all so true. I defied every societal norm and ever odd against me and took my naturally thin body that most women would kill for, and turned it into a blob. I can’t stop. I won’t stop. I’ll never stop.

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys all for the amazingly sweet posts these past few days. I’m so sorry I’ve been slow to reply.. I really wanted to be in the moment with my friends and it was honestly so amazing. Byfar the most incredible collab I’ve ever done… I really can’t put it into words quite yet. My heart is full of gratitude for them and for you. I just can’t believe I get to live this life. Thank you. 

I am quite literally ROLLING home. Gut out at the airport, per usual 

1D8940D8-0C56-4E2C-ADAC-4FE576F5AFD9.jpeg

B17563E9-471E-40DB-8B14-D8611CD6B81B.jpeg

Don't think you ever have to worry Casey. If you're not here we know you're somewhere eating and making yourself fatter. Every time you go away you always seem to come back bigger and your clothes fitting less and less when you went. Love how your trips just seems to make you heavier than when you left! ❤😍🥰🥵

Guest Marshall7
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

put it into words quite yet. My heart is full of gratitude for them and for you. I just can’t believe I get to live this life. Thank you. 
I am quite literally ROLLING

I am so thrilled this went so well for you, Love! You soooo needed this after your sickness! The perfect pick-me-up! Best way to start 2022!!!

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys all for the amazingly sweet posts these past few days. I’m so sorry I’ve been slow to reply.. I really wanted to be in the moment with my friends and it was honestly so amazing. By far the most incredible collab I’ve ever done… I really can’t put it into words quite yet. My heart is full of gratitude for them and for you. I just can’t believe I get to live this life. Thank you. 
I am quite literally ROLLING home. Gut out at the airport, per usual 

1D8940D8-0C56-4E2C-ADAC-4FE576F5AFD9.jpegB17563E9-471E-40DB-8B14-D8611CD6B81B.jpeg

I'm lovin' all the fulfilling things the fat life has brought to you. And yeah, had I seen that belly unabashedly out at the airport, I would never forget it for the rest of my life. 

Guest Marshall7
38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Me: I’m too much of a nugget to get stuck anywhere yet

Also me: *actually gets stuck*

49C43579-4D62-486B-8ACF-45D11678105F.jpeg

71E449D5-0710-4D9D-8A16-0E0C6F781ABE.jpeg

The cuteness levels here!!!!! 😍 you are the funnest lil nugget around! Love you soooo much! 🥰

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well.. the secret is out! Get ready for some fire content 🥵 Honestly.. I’ve done a million collabs now and this one was byfar my favorite of all time. We had a blast and formed such awesome friendships. There’s no better feeling that being able to totally be every part of myself with my friends, especially including the feedee part of my identity! Stay tuned 🖤

F87708E1-FB8E-441E-A541-98F78139BA54.jpeg

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Why do all my cool and amazingly sexy friends on here live so far away?! Man, seems like every post like this just always making me think 'Man i wish i could have joined and had some fun.'

20 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Why do all my cool and amazingly sexy friends on here live so far away?! Man, seems like every post like this just always making me think 'Man i wish i could have joined and had some fun.'

Yea Dante, And this photo is so crazy hot. Beautiful Bella looks like a thicc fat Wonder Woman, Lauren's enormous fat boobs are verging on unbelievable, and sweet Casey is mesmerized while proudly admiring her tremendously sexy Belly. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well.. the secret is out! Get ready for some fire content 🥵 Honestly.. I’ve done a million collabs now and this one was byfar my favorite of all time. We had a blast and formed such awesome friendships. There’s no better feeling that being able to totally be every part of myself with my friends, especially including the feedee part of my identity! Stay tuned 🖤

You took the words out of my mouth! My first thought upon seeing this pic was “Is that room on fire? Because there are some crazy levels of hot in this pic!”