Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

38 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

looks like someone needs both seat belt extender and something like this, pedalextender mechanism ;O

1477775261_41KN-fNzbL._AC_.thumb.jpg.9b8c2504a89999a25baf71a540ccaad0.jpg

A double amputee wheelchair bound man had his big new car modified so the accelerator and brake were hand- controlled.ย  ย I had to pick up the car and drive it to park backing up into his garage.ย  A very unusual experience for me indeed!ย  The modifications were done with a steel rod lever assembly.ย  This kind of modification might help youย  ??? ๐Ÿค”

• Curvage Model

Haha you guys are so wonderful! I think I can survive without any adaptations right now โ€ฆ but itโ€™s definitely not off the table for down the road as I keep getting bigger and this problem Iโ€™m having worsens!ย 

I do love daydreaming about the changes that Iโ€™m inevitably going to make to my environments to accommodate my size as I get biggerโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜

Guest puppet_master
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Haha you guys are so wonderful! I think I can survive without any adaptations right now โ€ฆ but itโ€™s definitely not off the table for down the road as I keep getting bigger and this problem Iโ€™m having worsens!ย 

I do love daydreaming about the changes that Iโ€™m inevitably going to make to my environments to accommodate my size as I get biggerโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜

Someday your going to have to waddle into a mechanics shop and explain that you need modified pedals because your belly is to fat too reach the normal pedals.

ย 

On 12/30/2021 at 2:27 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Something that has been oddly super hot to realize while Iโ€™ve been sick is how much work it is for me to maintain being fat. Like if Iโ€™m not eating like my normal level of insatiable gluttony, my body totally tries to revert back to its genetic destiny of being thin. My body was never meant to be fat but I defied all odds and BLEW up. Itโ€™s been tough to maintain while being sick but thankfully we made it through and Iโ€™m on the mend nowโ€ฆ. Coming soon: another 100lbs ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

BCB5EAC6-1BE6-4BAE-97A0-3ADB9FB97897.jpeg

Oh my. Can you imagine another 100 pounds on that petite little frame?

Time to get that funnel working, beautiful gorgeous piggy.

Time to start loading up on that wonderfully calorie-dense protein powder. More and more and more!

Time to consume more greasy meat-laden pizzas than you've consumed before.ย 

Time to find out if you can eat TWO immensely fattening CHEESE CAKES in one sitting.

Immobility, baby piggy. Picture it. Thick, heavy fat spilling in all directions. You eating more and more and more to ensure your inability to move. You being hand-fed tasty fattening treats because you're too damned heavy to feed yourself.ย 

Open, chew, swallow.ย 

Open, chew, swallow.

Open, chew, swallow...ย โค๏ธ

Guest Marshall7
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Huge Chinese food feast is on the menu for tonight ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™ll be rolling into the new year stuffed sooooo big hehe

DC466C4D-40D5-463B-91D4-091836BCEB3D.jpeg

So ready to see you absolutely enormous in 2022! Happy New Year, sweetest Casey!!!! May you swell with food and pride for and over that gut!ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model

Happy New Year my Curvage family! Iโ€™m plopped heavy on the couch tonight with a mountain of Chinese food and soooo many yummy desserts on deskโ€ฆ including my fav, cheesecake ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ going to try to exceed my capacity tonight!

BB2842D1-0539-408C-9782-B74D93A40D49.jpeg

C4C7AE75-078A-4D0F-88EE-680CE5D4DD8B.jpeg

3DF96B65-D054-4537-BCC2-565B1079C652.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy New Year my Curvage family! Iโ€™m plopped heavy on the couch tonight with a mountain of Chinese food and soooo many yummy desserts on deskโ€ฆ including my fav, cheesecake ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ going to try to exceed my capacity tonight!

BB2842D1-0539-408C-9782-B74D93A40D49.jpeg

C4C7AE75-078A-4D0F-88EE-680CE5D4DD8B.jpeg

3DF96B65-D054-4537-BCC2-565B1079C652.jpeg

Happy new year miss Casey. I only wish you the best. Iโ€™m watchiching jeopardy reruns. So Iโ€™m I nerd. But you are just perfect. Letโ€™s make 2022 better please.ย 

Guest Marshall7

Oh my gosh! You are the fattest goddess queen in the world! LOOK AT THAT GUT!!!!! Cheesecake?!!!! Let's gooooo!!!!ย ๐Ÿฅตย You ARE a massive cheesecake!!!!! Uggghh, I love you and that belly! !

Btw, I'm completely taken with that hair tonight! Even more than usual. It is soooooo beautiful!!!!!ย โค๏ธ

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Chinese food =ย GONE.

Up next โ€ฆ. Cheesecake ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜

A43450EA-0924-4E2B-B4FE-30EB4DE2C5BC.jpeg

12FC2276-9A3D-4C8F-8367-837693A3F151.jpeg

Ringing in the new year fatter and heavier than ever! That belly is so huge, it's only going to continue to blow our minds in the coming year. Can you even imagine how huge you'll be by next year?

Happy New Year Casey! You have been such a Good Girl all year. A true Champion of the Clean Plate Club, always eating everything put before you. Keeping yourself well nourished and chock full of essentiual vitamins and nutrients. So what do you get for your reward? A nice big fat greedy smile and a very happy, well-rounded, bouncy tummy! Just look at you Casey! All that healthy glow is yours, along with thousands of thirstyย worshipersย and yummyย cheesecake to top it all off. My new year's wish for you is to see yourself eachย day the same way I see you.๐Ÿ˜ย Filled with loving admiration, and shocking astonishment. Cheers, hugs and kisses for a bountiful gainful New Year!ย 
A43450EA-0924-4E2B-B4FE-30EB4DE2C5BC.jpeg