Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Could not possibly be more obsessed with my belly hang 🤤🤣😻💦 more and more of my fupa disappears every day as my gut hangs lower and lower. These pics were on an empty belly too, I am THAT big now 😍 

1ABF7541-81A1-4EF8-B750-3313716A20B7.jpeg

Amazing!! It must be very rare for you to have an empty belly. I expect you generally wake up stuffed from the night before. 😍

• Curvage Model

I love the subtle cellulite that forms when I fold my flabby body I’m certain ways… this position is getting harder and harder for me to get in and out of. I have to adjust my swollen gut and let it hang low between my warm wet thighs and it’s so fucking sexy

4E229A25-CB64-4EC3-93FB-EB63452AFDF8.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love the subtle cellulite that forms when I fold my flabby body I’m certain ways… this position is getting harder and harder for me to get in and out of. I have to adjust my swollen gut and let it hang low between my warm wet thighs and it’s so fucking sexy

That's a big, lardy butter ball right there.

You're just a big round ball of fat 😍

Guest Marshall7
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My oh my! Casey coming in with this shot for the ages! You are just too damn sexy! 🥵 Let's get that hang down to your knees!!!!

On 12/2/2021 at 6:38 AM, Curvage Casey said:

The Fifth Element Movie GIF

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I look like suuuuch a glutton in this photo and I’m so here for it 🤤

8418E926-06C1-449A-AB42-93D13A0A6ABC.jpeg

Valentines Day Love GIF

Guest Marshall7

I'm sorry it was a crappy day, Love. Here's the biggest cyber hug!!! 🥰 Well, at least now it's the weekend and you can grow even MORE enormous!!! You are looking sooooo big, I love it!!! Let's stuff you with spaghetti and meat balls in honor of the fact you're such a big meatball yourself ;)

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Crappy day for this big girl but thankful the weekend is here. I am looking super big and I can’t get enough of it 😍 what should I fill this big belly up with this weekend?

00D0C73B-AD2A-4782-B68E-0355D99598EC.jpeg

It’s Christmas time! Every year my family makes lasagna so that might fill you up good! And also cookies of course!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

All dolled up 🥰 it’s so so so hard to find jeans that fit my unique shape but these are doing the job pretty well…. For now 😉😏

10CACD2E-83E9-4A2D-83B3-E973F4D08525.jpeg

I'm willing to bet you're gonna burst out of those jeans in... I'll say 3 days at the least, a week at the most. Also, you look really great all dolled up.

Ms Casey. You all dolled up is perfect ❤️   Unique shape?  Thats synonymous with perfect shape. Oh and for food, you should totally get the biggest and best calzone to stuff silly with. One of the only things I miss about NY… God I miss the calzones, so good. Almost makes me miss it. Almost haha. BBQ, cornbread and sunshine in December isn’t bad though 😉 

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

All dolled up 🥰 it’s so so so hard to find jeans that fit my unique shape but these are doing the job pretty well…. For now 😉😏

10CACD2E-83E9-4A2D-83B3-E973F4D08525.jpeg

Gorgeous 😍 Yeah these jeans suit your beauty very well 🥰 but exactly... for now ! I know you will get too fat for soon 😁 and i can't weight !! 😍😏

• Curvage Model

I love the way the sun highlights all my little curves and stretchies and rolls 🥰

I hope you’ve all had a relaxing weekend. I’ve been feeling a bit down these past few days… but logging in here and reading all these sweet comments forever puts the biggest smile on my chubby face.

So many sexy things are happening this week and I can’t wait for you to see it all 🖤 I have a little story to share later, so keep an eye out 

B8A8C194-CB49-4FB6-B85F-F7029670CED4.jpeg

4CB011E9-F5B3-4C8D-ABA4-674353BA8FC3.jpeg

5A9A76E4-F496-42F1-953F-9EF1E38FD18D.jpeg