Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Awh thanks guys! Glad you like what you see 🖤 it’ll be out around 12pm EST today hopefully, so keep an eye out. It was byfar one of my hottest experiences of my life. She was feeding me donuts in their entirety… which presented a whole new challenge while eating. Not necessarily fullness at all, rather a super hot struggle to get the food chewed and swallowed down my greedy throat as fast as possible. It was so humbling to realize I still have a ways to go. Gorging with her across from me was an amazing motivator. I could’ve eaten a mountain of donuts from her without mumbling “no” … I hope you all enjoy it! 

On 11/26/2021 at 8:43 PM, pet sounds said:

Yes. Her screen name is lisaloussbbw. Gorgeous girl, no?

Definitely, Lisa Lou is a gorgeous girl. But I can't wait to see Casey binge, gorge and chug her way to the size of Lisa Lou, and beyond. She will be even more sexy, beautiful and gorgeous than ever before.😍 To think that is even possible is truly mind blowing.🤯 There are truly no words to describe that level of beauty and sexiness. All you can do is just watch in awe as she grows bigger and bigger in size wishing you can feed her yourself and play with her every growing body.😍🥰🤤❤️

Guest Marshall7

Casey, you ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS put out consistently AMAZING sexy content! This latest clip raises the bar once again. What would Curvage even be without Casey?! 😘 Thank you, Love! 🥰

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awh thanks guys! Glad you like what you see 🖤 it’ll be out around 12pm EST today hopefully, so keep an eye out. It was byfar one of my hottest experiences of my life. She was feeding me donuts in their entirety… which presented a whole new challenge while eating. Not necessarily fullness at all, rather a super hot struggle to get the food chewed and swallowed down my greedy throat as fast as possible. It was so humbling to realize I still have a ways to go. Gorging with her across from me was an amazing motivator. I could’ve eaten a mountain of donuts from her without mumbling “no” … I hope you all enjoy it! 

Casey... only you could make this look as hot as it is and sounds but also have a super sexy counter part feeding you ! Way to hot 

Score Yes GIF by Matt Cutshall

• Curvage Model

Can’t thank you guys enough… I’m so glad you’re loving my clip with Lisa! Our attraction to eachother was so authentic and it’s always amazing to meet someone who is genuinely into feedism like I am. We will definitely be seeing more of eachother! That is the only video I filmed with her… we were together all day but spent hours just chatting, snacking, and swapping stories. Instant friendship 🖤

Got back into the swing of things yesterday after my little getaway but now I have some shizZzZZzzz going on and will be working from home for a few days. Pros and cons to that, but thankful to spend a few days with my feet up stuffing my heart out. I have a pretty big trip coming up in 2 weeks and want to be fatter than ever for it so we are officially entertaining mega-gain mode 😎

Guest Marshall7

Hope everything is okay with that shizzz, Love. Glad youre at least able to stay home and stuff. Love your constant positivity through everything. 🥰 You're a very strong amazing sexy woman! Now let's get you BIG for that trip!!!  

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can’t thank you guys enough… I’m so glad you’re loving my clip with Lisa! Our attraction to eachother was so authentic and it’s always amazing to meet someone who is genuinely into feedism like I am. We will definitely be seeing more of eachother! That is the only video I filmed with her… we were together all day but spent hours just chatting, snacking, and swapping stories. Instant friendship 🖤

Got back into the swing of things yesterday after my little getaway but now I have some shizZzZZzzz going on and will be working from home for a few days. Pros and cons to that, but thankful to spend a few days with my feet up stuffing my heart out. I have a pretty big trip coming up in 2 weeks and want to be fatter than ever for it so we are officially entertaining mega-gain mode 😎

I hope that everything is going well Casey.

You are a breath of fresh air on a dreary day like today, with your positivity, smile and kindness; you bring so much to our lives that I honestly don’t know how to thank you.

Take care of yourself Casey and have an amazing week!

• Curvage Model

Slowly but surely starting to chip away at some content from my quiet weekend up north and figured I’d drop these here 🥰

During my work week, I always start to feel like a hot mess. I don’t get much sleep and don’t have a lot of time to get dolled up. Looking at these photos and my videos always reminds me that a goddess exists within this big beautiful body. Forever thankful for the smiles you bring to my chubby face each day! ☺️

7231D917-99EE-47DA-BCCD-AF7FB53E0DD0.jpeg

E9EBD1BE-29A9-428E-BA37-9CDCE5682F44.jpeg

34535F8C-6E13-452C-82DB-2ECDB21FA5A7.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

You are an unbelievably and undeniably beautiful Goddess! So plump and fat, growing by the day and such a sweet lovely presence on here. I must imagine in person as well. Such a beauty, so glad we can always remind you when you start to lose sight of that. 🥰 of course, can't wait to see all these clips ;) looking SOOOOOO fat!!!!

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Slowly but surely starting to chip away at some content from my quiet weekend up north and figured I’d drop these here 🥰

During my work week, I always start to feel like a hot mess. I don’t get much sleep and don’t have a lot of time to get dolled up. Looking at these photos and my videos always reminds me that a goddess exists within this big beautiful body. Forever thankful for the smiles you bring to my chubby face each day! ☺️

34535F8C-6E13-452C-82DB-2ECDB21FA5A7.jpeg

Goddess indeed!!  😍

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

omg... 😳... look at that fatted calf.

In Love Hearts GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Could not possibly be more obsessed with my belly hang 🤤🤣😻💦 more and more of my fupa disappears every day as my gut hangs lower and lower. These pics were on an empty belly too, I am THAT big now 😍 

30C5F882-1912-4D10-B413-F4A53323890E.jpeg

Waynes World Thumbs Up GIF

Guest PlumpLove

Could not possibly be more obsessed with my belly hang 🤤🤣😻💦 more and more of my fupa disappears every day as my gut hangs lower and lower. These pics were on an empty belly too, I am THAT big now 😍 

Well now, with a tummy like that, doesn’t that also mean that someone could tease and tickle your fupa and you wouldn’t even know what they were about to do until you felt the results.😉  I love this belly of yours, and the way you hold your hand up around your mouth, you look like your inviting us to come and play.🙂❤️

Guest Marshall7

These pics were on an empty belly too, I am THAT big now 😍 

That is soooooooo hot!!!!!! Ugggh, Babe! Just makes me want to get you even FATTER!!!! Btw, are you feeling even bigger since coming back from your trip? You look COMPLETELY MASSIVE! 😍

Yes, that Belly is heavenly. And check out that FAT arm. The sheer breadth of her biceps as they swell out from behind Casey's rounded elbow. And that fat forearm.... Itself curvier and sexier than any other entire woman I have known. There's even a Gott Dang sexy fat fold along her forearm.