Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, gain35 said:

Casey, when you started gaining did you plan to get this big? And if not, when did you realize that you wanted to get this fat?

I never ever planned for or imagined getting this big. The bigger I got, the more I wanted. I’d promise myself, “on 5 more lbs then slow down”… but that never happened. I just kept getting fatter and now I can’t stop

4 hours ago, jpark786 said:

Is Lisa a model here on Curvage? If so, what is her model name? I can't wait to see what you three incredibly sexy and beautiful ladies have in store for us!!!!! 😍

She’s not a Curvage model, but she is on Curvage! Lisa Lou 🖤 Best day in a long time … her and I were like long lost best friends 🖤

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I never ever planned for or imagined getting this big. The bigger I got, the more I wanted. I’d promise myself, “on 5 more lbs then slow down”… but that never happened. I just kept getting fatter and now I can’t stop

She’s not a Curvage model, but she is on Curvage! Lisa Lou 🖤 Best day in a long time … her and I were like long lost best friends 🖤

Thanks for the correction. I assumed that she was a Curvage model. Wish she was!

• Curvage Model

Woke up to snow… my favorite thing.

It’s been a tough year in so many ways. The universe knew I needed this.

I’ll be here and cozy until tomorrow evening. I challenge you all to unplug a bit too. My fatness will still be here when you get back. Go be still for a bit. Go do something that makes you feel whole. Or even, go do nothing at all. It’s so healing.

Love you guys 🍃🔥🍁🍂🖤

4FE10514-3F6A-42FF-9E2F-AF55FA8F1177.jpeg

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a tough year in so many ways. The universe knew I needed this.

I’ll be here and cozy until tomorrow evening. I challenge you all to unplug a bit too. My fatness will still be here when you get back. Go be still for a bit. Go do something that makes you feel whole. Or even, go do nothing at all. It’s so healing.

Love you guys 🍃🔥🍁🍂🖤

Nature is so lovely! Glad you’re enjoying it. Hopefully no one confuses you for a cow or bear up there

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a tough year in so many ways. The universe knew I’ll be here and cozy until tomorrow evening. I challenge you all to unplug a bit too. My fatness will still be here when you get back. Go be still for a d. bit. Go do something thatn makes you feel whole. Or even, go do nothing at all. It’s so heali

Love you guys 🍃🔥🍁🍂🖤

Wow. So much is right here. Can’t stay unplugged for long but I can hit history road.  What’s your favorite indolent thing.  Mine is a pair of wool socks. A nip of bourbon  and an old movie. But a fire is always amazing and takes me home.  

Guest Marshall7
31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is there anything hotter than a fat babe in a tight dress?

27C56F1C-5F78-4C56-87E3-584837F61AA5.jpeg

The only thing hotter would be you being so fat you dont fit in any dresses 😈

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is there anything hotter than a fat babe in a tight dress?

27C56F1C-5F78-4C56-87E3-584837F61AA5.jpeg

There can be nothing hotter than for a woman to ask me this question of herself. "Can anything even be hotter than me, right now?" And she, knowing my answer full well in advance is delighted to read it in print for all the world to see. So Yes Casey, You are the hottest and most lovely creature to greet the morning sunlight. Looking every bit like a fluffy round snowman. Your cozy knit dress all comfortably snug with ample stores of properly prepped up fat and welcoming the coming winter season. 
/ that fatted calf is especially killing me, all gloriously plumped up into the frame. 

Guest Marshall7

You are absolute perfection, my Dearest! That voice is the smoothest sexiest voice I've ever heard and you are looking sooooo enormous! Looks like she trained you well!