Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys all so so much for the awesome suggestions! We had an amazingly fattening day 🥰

2433542F-308C-4CB7-9911-6FF95A4FB5B9.jpeg

Wow, you three look so delicious!!! The content from you 3 together will be FIRE!!!!! 😈 Imagine when you're the size of Lisa, Casey!!!! 😋

• Curvage Model

I ate so much today with Lisa that I literally cannot lay flat on my back right now to go to sleep! I am propped up on 5 pillows and I can still barely breathe. I’m a huge stuffer but today was nuuuuuuts like I’ve never eaten that much before and it felt so damn goooood 😻

6A8A73B5-62B3-4EDE-9DB4-6832BC0EBE5C.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate so much today with Lisa that I literally cannot lay flat on my back right now to go to sleep! I am propped up on 5 pillows and I can still barely breathe. I’m a huge stuffer but today was nuuuuuuts like I’ve never eaten that much before and it felt so damn goooood 😻

You just keep getting fatter and hotter ! Every update is better than the next and might i say 

awkward entertainment GIF

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy hanging belly Batman! 😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh dear Casey! You are so beautiful I can feel it in my knees. Such a BIG and Greedy Growing Girl. 
/ I keep coming back to this photo. I cannot get oiver how Glorious and Abundant you are. Beautiful Casey, just beautiful.  

Guest Marshall7
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are simply the cutest fattest most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on!!!! 🥰 Once again just as turned on as I am in awe of your beauty!!!!

• Curvage Model

Happy Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Some of you - my family. My tribe. More than my fans and more than just my following. It’s been so many years of this fat fun now but I’d have to say that this year has been by far the best. My gratitude for each of you and the life you’ve helped me evolve into is more gracious than ever before. I’m not referring to content or popularity - I’m referring to the journey of self love and acceptance that you’ve stood by me for over the years. I’m bigger than ever without an end in sight. I’m happier than ever. My very best friends have come from our little community. I’ve traveled all over meeting so many amazing women who are just like me. This community has given me friendships and relationships and experiences this past year that I used to dream about. My fantasies have become my reality and I could not be more thankful.

Thank you 🖤 Have an amazing day!

Happy Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Some of you - my family. My tribe. More than my fans and more than just my following. It’s been so many years of this fat fun now but I’d have to say that this year has been by far the best. My gratitude for each of you and the life you’ve helped me evolve into is more gracious than ever before. I’m not referring to content or popularity - I’m referring to the journey of self love and acceptance that you’ve stood by me for over the years. I’m bigger than ever without an end in sight. I’m happier than ever. My very best friends have come from our little community. I’ve traveled all over meeting so many amazing women who are just like me. This community has given me friendships and relationships and experiences this past year that I used to dream about. My fantasies have become my reality and I could not be more thankful.

*big hugs* Love you too Casey! Hope your day has been going great!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and get stuffed full!

Its been an incredible opportunity to follow your journey, and wonderful to be able to interact and see you through your goals and ambitions! Can't wait to see what's next!

• Curvage Model

BLACK FRIDAY STARTS NOW! My biggest sale of ALL TIME!

Every clip I've made in 2021 is on sale - 40% off clips, 20% off collabs, and some hidden $1.99 easter eggs throughout my store! Pages 1-3 of my clipstore are discounted for a limited time. RUN! These 2021 clips won't be on sale again after this ❤️ Thank you guys for everything always!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP 

Copy of black friday sale.png

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow, you look like you’re about to burst! Happy thanksgiving to you too Casey!

• Curvage Model

I hope you guys all had an awesome day yesterday! I ended up grabbing dinner in the city and then came home to finish packing for my trip today. I’m heading wayyy up north for a little cabin getaway!  So much hot content to come… especially of me attempting to hike 🤣🤣🤣

BC64DA48-074A-4DF3-B6F4-AC65ADC79BE1.jpeg

On 11/25/2021 at 12:03 AM, Curvage Casey said:

When you have days like this is it like a preview of your future? How you think you’ll eat a year from now or when you’re 100 lbs heavier? Tell her to move to you! Her influence would be very good for things 😏

57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I hope you guys all had an awesome day yesterday! I ended up grabbing dinner in the city and then came home to finish packing for my trip today. I’m heading wayyy up north for a little cabin getaway!  So much hot content to come… especially of me attempting to hike 🤣🤣🤣

You’re so freaking adorable 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your sexy body next to a campfire shoving S'more in your mouth and other delicious foods ! 

Camping Camp Fire GIF

Just also pointing out an obvious sign you are a beauty 😍😍😍😍

Beauty Eat GIF