Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

You're definitely going to be known as 'the fat girl' in work 😏

Your co-workers are definitely going to be whispering to each other about how much you've grown

How they mistook you for being pregnant at first because it's so rare a woman has a potbelly like yours 😍

You should definitely do a big stuffing sometime before you leave, if you get an adequate lunchbreak, then waddle your poor stuffed body to the bathroom to show us just how huge you've got 💕💕 

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

// Casey sits back in her chair, beaming her proud and glorious smile. Her bigger and fatter belly pushed out proudly as once again, her bely has taken total control of another person. "Oh thank you so much. I am always trying my best to thrive and blossom. It's nice to hear that others notice and appreciate my efforts. These days, in the work environment, most people won't say anything about a woman's figure no matter how strikingly beautiful. *pat-pat-pat, pat-pat-pat." 

Guest Marshall7

Holy hell! No wonder you're piling on the pounds!!! Sexy insatiable hog!!!!! 😈 Pretty sure it will keep escalating to MORE and MORE and MORE.............

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m just going to leave this one here …

Im so fucking out of control lately that I just don’t know how to put it into words for you guys. I am absolutely, insatiably, and entirely out of control.

506C6039-B3AF-48E2-8EF2-DA6C952E2627.gif

That is on another level of fatness !!! Jesus Casey no wonder i felt a tremor hahah earlier it was just you shifting your weight.. It must be awesome being a by standard watching that happen at work like holy shit this chick just pulled butter out her Handbag ?!?! 😂😂😂😂 no matter what 

GIF by YUNGBLUD

and just to add if you dont know you should know 

90S Flirt GIF

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Im so fucking out of control lately that I just don’t know how to put it into words for you guys. I am absolutely, insatiably, and entirely out of control.

Casey, i really have no idea what to say to this. Though, butter in coffee??? How does that even taste?

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You’ve become an insatiable and gluttonous hog Casey. 
You were once thin, fit and athletic and now you’re having butter In your coffee; you’ve truly become what you were always meant to be Casey.

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Casey, i really have no idea what to say to this. Though, butter in coffee??? How does that even taste?

It’s a very rich creamy taste! I obviously don’t put all of that in at once haha. I realize that’s a bit extreme for some people, but there’s different levels of this kink and I most certainly have always fallen on the more extreme end of it all ☺️

• Curvage Model

This comparison is super special because I very vividly remember taking the photo on the left. It was during my second attempt at all of this. My first was in college with an ex boyfriend (who def still lurks so fuck you 🤬). Then I tried to run as far away from this kink as possible because I was terrified of how into it I was. I got down to my lowest weight ever, to the point where I lost my period because my body has such low body fat. I eventually said fuck it and gave it another go and blew up FAST. I was spending the summer on Block Island as a live-in nanny trying to save up before starting graduate school. I blew up so fast. I had so much food around me always. But looking back, that was nothing compared to how fast I’m gaining right now. 
I thought I was HUGE in the left photo. I was so wrong. NOW I’m huge. 😏

FDD5051E-106A-49CB-9859-A93970DE93D6.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

But looking back, that was nothing compared to how fast I’m gaining right now. 

I imagine these next 100 pounds may pack on like CRAZY! Youre eating everything in sight all the time AND then with all those added shakes! The hottest gaining ive ever witnessed! 🥵

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This comparison is super special because I very vividly remember taking the photo on the left. It was during my second attempt at all of this. My first was in college with an ex boyfriend (who def still lurks so fuck you 🤬). Then I tried to run as far away from this kink as possible because I was terrified of how into it I was. I got down to my lowest weight ever, to the point where I lost my period because my body has such low body fat. I eventually said fuck it and gave it another go and blew up FAST. I was spending the summer on Block Island as a live-in nanny trying to save up before starting graduate school. I blew up so fast. I had so much food around me always. But looking back, that was nothing compared to how fast I’m gaining right now. 

Your journey becoming a Goddess is so hot. Adding deep fat dimensions to your appeal. I love the fact that when you denied yourself nutrition you stopped having your period. Now you are constantly swimming in nutrients and surplus fats you are a vital and fertile Goddess, a rich fat garden of delights. You are getting everything you NEED. Everything we all desire. And it is all expressed in your stunning beauty. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You're half right. Yes, you're huge now compared to what you were back then. But you're not done gaining, and still have plenty to do and eat. That belly, as big as it is, will only continue to bulge and expand, sloshing around, heavy with everything you eat each day.

Soon, a month, a year from now, you'll look at the photo on the right and laugh that you called yourself huge back then, as you lay under the weight of your massive swollen belly.

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s a very rich creamy taste! I obviously don’t put all of that in at once haha. I realize that’s a bit extreme for some people, but there’s different levels of this kink and I most certainly have always fallen on the more extreme end of it all ☺️

Huh... might have to try it that way one day. And no, its not extreme to me. Besides, it helps you get that amazing gut of yours hehe 😋

2 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Huh... might have to try it that way one day. And no, its not extreme to me. Besides, it helps you get that amazing gut of yours hehe 😋

Jah, butter in coffee is actually quite common. I do it occassionally just as a treat - or if I happen to be out of cream. 
But YES. There's very little in the world that is more hot and exciting than Casey keeping a pound of butter in her handbag. Bless this insanely sensual and beautiful Woman. What a treasure for us to savor these insights to her progressing fatness. 

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can't wait until the day that the photo on the right is your new, "I thought I was huge then." photo. What you would say to yourself if you got to see how big you'll get in 2 years?

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Visible belly outlines in jeans forever making me 💦💦💦🤤🤤🤤

27F4CDCF-A99E-4C41-B89B-2A832325AEFE.jpeg

Perhaps your greatest attribute (outside of your extremely developed physique) is that you acknowledge you are so freakin' hot that you actually turn youself on like... all the time. Well there's your appetite... oh, and your greedy need for more. Nothing and nobody can get in the way of your next fattening mouthful. Yeah, I guess it all comes down to the Belly. Driving your greed and appetite, keeping you ultra fertile and sex minded. Announcing your insatiable and unstoppable growth to the world. Actually shocking people with your imposing striking presence. Imagine being shocked just to see another person. And it's all because you, Casey, are so astonishingly beautiful. You are the earthly possibility and the manifestation of Joy. Some may suppose I'm over-stating it. But the prefix"over-" belongs to Casey. She is well overfed, stunningly overweight, and completely overwhelming. 

Guest Marshall7

You are so elegant and beautiful! Such a cute sweater, gorgeous hair and a radiant big belly! How could I NOT want to take you out and show you off?!!! ;) That smile lights up the room and the world!