Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Hi Casey sorry for the noob question but do you still lift for mobility or any mental benefits? I just ask as I saw a photo of you in a before/after and the before photo was of you performing a power clean! As a lifter myself who loves a big woman, I was impressed to say the least with your transformation!

Not a noob question at all! I haven't lifted since the day I stopped. I do sometimes  miss the strength and power it gave me... but I was never able to balance it in a healthy way with the rest of my life. Thank you so so much ❤️ 

I am starting to have some big mobility challenges though so I am actually considering exploring some fat friendly yoga! 

8 hours ago, rhythmalism said:

Are we posing for an upcoming video?

Those were just some cute casual pics ❤️ 

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think it's safe to say things have escalated a bit.... 😍

I can't even believe that I used to think I was fat in that top photo. Those were the days were I told myself I'd never pass 200.. .never pass 215.. never pass 220, and so on. And now here I am. A fucking fat insatiable tank who can't stop.

IMG_8100.JPG

I can’t wait to see these comparisons in a year or two, going to be udderly incredible 😍

Guest Marshall7

You look soooooo amazing!!!!! 😍 As addicted to the gain as I am to your pure beauty!!! 😈 Want to see another 100 on you so badly!!!

45 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Not a noob question at all! I haven't lifted since the day I stopped. I do sometimes  miss the strength and power it gave me... but I was never able to balance it in a healthy way with the rest of my life. Thank you so so much ❤️ 

I am starting to have some big mobility challenges though so I am actually considering exploring some fat friendly yoga! 

Those were just some cute casual pics ❤️ 

If you don't mind me asking, what mobility challenges are you experiencing?

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

On a roll (pun intended) with the comparisons this week. I just can't believe my size lately... I love seeing how far I've come! These look like 2 entirely different girls!

5C23ACEE-BA0E-426C-9249-F21C2E3279AE.jpeg.51b98059173e71658f95770053d802a5.jpg

You really do! And not just the belly, your face is totally different now that it’s gotten so fat.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

On a roll (pun intended) with the comparisons this week. I just can't believe my size lately... I love seeing how far I've come! These look like 2 entirely different girls!

5C23ACEE-BA0E-426C-9249-F21C2E3279AE.jpeg.51b98059173e71658f95770053d802a5.jpg

At first i thought you had a like fraternal twin when i was scrolling down the thread.. Then was like Nope that really is casey and my expression was something like this 

Wow GIF

So i mean who wouldnt want you fatter you just hold the weight so well and you are just 

Summer Vintage GIF

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

If you don't mind me asking, what mobility challenges are you experiencing?

I don’t mind at all! Some of it is a little hard to describe.. but I’m having a hard time reaching for things - on myself and around me. If I reach forward my belly stops me, if I reach around myself for an itch or getting dressed my back folds get me stuck.  

To get myself off I have to get into all these whacky positions that certainly get the job done, but are not very comfortable. 

Driving is a bigger challenge. I need to sit further back bc of my gut.. but then my legs can’t reach. 

I know it’s all just ebs and flows as my body changes and I welcome it all! Nothing worth doing in life is supposed to come easy. It’s a huge adjustment every time I have a big spike in weight but this one has been the hardest physically (understandable so, It’s my fattest hahah). I have talked to a few of my SSBBW friends (one who I’m seeing next week 🖤) and it’s all just part of the process. Never going to slow me down. Never going to stop me. Frankly, it motivates me. I have never been hungrier for more weight on this body.

I’m being kind to my body. Trying to get routine chiro and massages when I can. Setting a small personal goal to stretch every night for 10 minutes before bed 🥰

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Driving is a bigger challenge. I need to sit further back bc of my gut.. but then my legs can’t reach. 

This just made me think how much you need to just give in all the way and work from home...safety first. 😈🤣

• Curvage Model

Well my loves, since the cat is already out of the bag - what kind of content would you love to see me make with a SSBBW model? I have a close model friend coming to visit me next week and she's wellll beyond 400lbs! We are so excited to make some content for ya'll ❤️ 

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well my loves, since the cat is already out of the bag - what kind of content would you love to see me make with a SSBBW model? I have a close model friend coming to visit me next week and she's wellll beyond 400lbs! We are so excited to make some content for ya'll ❤️ 

She's the dom, showing herself off in all her fat glory, calling you the small one, saying how you need to really start packing on the pounds if you'll ever get to be her size, and eventually force feeding you while you moan and lose yourself and become more of a fat bloated bimbo.

Two friends had gone to a fertility clinic to up their chances of getting pregnant. But you both took too much of the formula and are now carrying multiples! Your huge bellies aren't full term but could easily pass for 9 months each. It's also increased your appetites, making you insatiable for more food for your ever growing bodies. All you can think about is getting bigger, growing fatter, and wanting to get pregnant again with more next time.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Have her show you what it’s like to eat like her for a big meal

try to eat her amount of food or make food for each other and eat

Gah, uhh, blegh, mmm... I feel so put on the spot for ideas!!! Uhhh.... feeding, teasing, body comparison, belly play, I dunno! Anything I think of sounds like it'll be an awesome and super sexy video with you and your friend! 😊😊😊

1) Skinny little Casey is always reading her glamour magazines and playing with Barbie dolls. Lately her roommate is worried Casey is not healthy. She's just not putting on enough weight. Roomie suspects that Casey is influenced by all these unrealistic body images. She always makes sure Casey has highly nutritious meals supplemented with mass gaining shakes. But look at poor skinny Casey. She's gaunt and emaciated. Horrific! like a walking skeleton. No guy is going to be interested in her if she continues to waste away. 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

@mbrewsterpretty much nailed my thoughts with this one: She's the dom, showing herself off in all her fat glory, calling you the small one, saying how you need to really start packing on the pounds if you'll ever get to be her size, and eventually force feeding you while you moan and lose yourself and become more of a fat bloated bimbo.

Guest Marshall7

I want all these ideas!!! Just all the Casey content we can get!!! ❤️ Having you hanging out with bigger girls to get you amped and excited to get to their size is so hot AF as well!! So worth it!!!! 

• Curvage Model

Ahhh thank you babes for the suggestions and sweet comments! We are so freaking pumped. We only have a day together but are going to try to make the most of it for sure. There will most definitely be a video where she takes the dom role as y’all have described.. I need to do a belly/body play video for my own pleasure 😍 and I have a few other little tricks up my sleeve, so stay tuned 🖤

Anywho! Goodmorning 🌿 

C1CB70DE-F554-4B0E-87FF-AEF5A1AD9286.thumb.jpeg.053846a1d6f502c7e71042adda20b095.jpeg

Something so weird happened yesterday. I’m obviously not unfamiliar to rude comments or just comments in general about my weight gain… but for the most part they’ve always been from the perspective of me going from fit to fat - not fat to FATTER.

I started a 12 week temp contract 8 weeks ago. I’ve only got a few weeks left (thank god). But it’s in a place I’ve never worked before with people that didn’t know me before. I’ve packed on a wild amount of weight recently during this time. Yesterday, I made a super neutral comment about how I can’t wait to have a few days off for thanksgiving and not have to wear scrubs for a few days. A coworker said, “yeah you know you really need to be careful, you’ve gotten a little too comfortable in those scrubs.” I was like what do you mean??? Not really following. She said, “Well you’ve definitely put on some weight since starting here” … 💦 SPLASH💦

That was the first time that someone (outside of the community) has ever really commented on me from going from fat to fatter. It was so damn hot 🥵