Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Demon Feedee Returns | She’s back… only this time.. she’s bigger. Sunken deeper into the afterlife. A cream demon.. forever fattening. Better beware.. are you ready?

21C22A05-4C15-469A-9E6E-4883581D67DE.jpeg

408D2528-A1D7-45F1-85B8-DE6215AD0DF3.jpeg

The gut of Demon Feedee may be twice as big as last time.....let's keep feeding her 😈 Look at the pure greedy lust in those perfect evil eyes! 

I feel like you could be Jennifer in Jennifer's Body and each time you ate some hot guy, you gained weight the next day.....

Guest Mauser1898
31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Demon Feedee Returns | She’s back… only this time.. she’s bigger. Sunken deeper into the afterlife. A cream demon.. forever fattening. Better beware.. are you ready?

🔥♥️Halloween perfection

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

She eats and expands.

Is there anything capable of satisfying this demons gluttony that burns within her?

All of the realms most fattening and richest foods have failed to sate her, is there any hope that this gorging glutton can ever be full?

• Curvage Model

Hehe I'm so happy to hear that you guys are just as excited for the Cream Demon's return as I am. Will it be today? Or will it be tomorrow? Stay tuned ❤️ 

I've had an insatiably greedy weekend. Totally unplugged in my bed or on my couch, eating anything and everything that crosses my mind. My neck fat feels so much thicker. My chest and belly feel very swollen. Last night I was so full that I literally could not get up on my own. I was completely pinned down to my couch and needed to rise into standing. I just feel like a big round fat ball. Overfed. Overstuffed. It almost feels like I'm pregnant because my gut is just SO big and round, especially when it's jam packed with food.

Anywho.. time to eat the beautiful cinnamon buns I just baked for myself while chugging some coffee creamer ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

Happy Halloween, Casey!!! 🥰 Keep filling that gut for us!!! You're so sexy and awesome!!! Have a wonderful Sunday!!! ❤️

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe I'm so happy to hear that you guys are just as excited for the Cream Demon's return as I am. Will it be today? Or will it be tomorrow? Stay tuned ❤️ 

I've had an insatiably greedy weekend. Totally unplugged in my bed or on my couch, eating anything and everything that crosses my mind. My neck fat feels so much thicker. My chest and belly feel very swollen. Last night I was so full that I literally could not get up on my own. I was completely pinned down to my couch and needed to rise into standing. I just feel like a big round fat ball. Overfed. Overstuffed. It almost feels like I'm pregnant because my gut is just SO big and round, especially when it's jam packed with food.

Anywho.. time to eat the beautiful cinnamon buns I just baked for myself while chugging some coffee creamer ❤️ 

GIF by @SummerBreak

Just going to say how Hot that read and how awesome this would be to see in real life 😍😍😍😍😍😁😁😁😁

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The thought of you stuffing yourself to the point of being trapped under your own weight is so hot!

And can't help but wonder how huge that big belly would get if you were pregnant...🤔🥵

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Halloween, you sexy fluffy demoness! *hugs*

Guest Marshall7

It's so erotic now, the way you stand, your arms spread out further than ever while that gut extends beyond to where there's no toes in sight. Your massive back fat obvious in full-view of everyone who sees you. You'll never walk the same, more just wobble and waddle. It's so incredible to compare your first early clips and see just how small you truly were. Now you just dominate the scene wherever you are. To think, we still have so much further to go! You are insatiable and so beyond sexy, my favorite Piggy! 😘

• Curvage Model

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃  DEMON FEEDEE RETURNS.. She’s back… only this time.. she’s bigger. Sunken deeper into the afterlife. A CREAM DEMON.. forever fattening. Chugging and chugging and chugging. Better beware..  This video is absolutely epic! Go treat yo self 🖤

• Curvage Model

You know that big beautiful unique back roll I have? 
I was just sitting in an important meeting surrounded by colleagues and I raised my arms over my head to do a little stretch. 
The back of my shirt just absolutely tore open.

I am speechless. Pics to come later. I have absolutely no words right now. I am so fat

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

am speechless. Pics to come later. I have absolutely no words right now.

Another drenched pussy moment at work for Casey....oh my! These are the hottest fucking things to hear on Curvage! Those pics will be fire!!!

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was just sitting in an important meeting surrounded by colleagues and I raised my arms over my head to do a little stretch. 

I am speechless. Pics to come later. I have absolutely no words right now. I am so fat

Whoa! Hulking OUT at a meeting... 😜 I'm sure them fat titties had something to do with it as well. Your bust has friggen' exploded lately.

I love how thick and full your chest becomes with your arms raised. It's so hot that even with your gorgeous big belly, you still blow out the top of a shirt. That's solid THICKNESS.
/ can't imagine how PROUD you were internally ... but outwardly trying to act all embarrassed. As though you'd be embarrassed for being so darn sexy. And you KNOW some MFers there are LOVING it and dying inside along with you. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Excited Pineapple Express GIF

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Excited Lets Go GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES