Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Shocker… my huge gut hanging out under the counter while I pick up my pizza. This crappy photo doesn’t even do it justice. Wearing leggings that stopped fitting 6 months ago and a shirt that I clearly need to retire. I look like a greedy fat hog picking up a huge order for me, myself, and I with no shame. Time to fill this belly up and pile on more weight 

896916D6-8EA0-4727-81E6-0ECD49C59A03.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

That gut is definitely the 8th Wonder of the World! 🥵

If your fat ass waddled into my pizza place with that wobbling gut hanging out, I would give you 2 or 3 extra large pizzas on the house along with 3 two liters of pop! Maybe even feed you myself! 😈

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been gaining for so long now that up until recently, the comments started to slow down because I think people got used to me being bigger.

But recently, since I’m packing on so much weight so fast again.. I am getting SO many comments. Constantly lately. It’s incredible.

You are in fact meant to be the fattest breeding sow to ever grace this earth 😏

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Shocker… my huge gut hanging out under the counter while I pick up my pizza. This crappy photo doesn’t even do it justice. Wearing leggings that stopped fitting 6 months ago and a shirt that I clearly need to retire. I look like a greedy fat hog picking up a huge order for me, myself, and I with no shame. Time to fill this belly up and pile on more weight 

If i worked at that pizza shop I'd be noticing you walk in week after week with your belly slowly hanging out more from that shirt with every order, i couldn't help but stare at your belly and offering you complimentary sides for free and maybe my number on the receipt so you could get me to feed you.

(Keep wearing those leggings, gotta love a woman who is clearly too overfed for tight revealing spandex and tight shirts, i would have to keep my "Excited 🍆" self under the shelf at work if i saw you in them ordering more snacks 😉)

200.gif

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

896916D6-8EA0-4727-81E6-0ECD49C59A03.jpeg

Would you like breadsticks Ms Casey and how about some dessert ? You are in need of serious stuffing Stat !!! Dr orders. I will get a 2nd pizza for your midnight snack 

Love GIF

I remember last winter, I was looking through your photo updates. I saw a pic where you were extremelly stuffed, and the top of your belly just under your boobs, looked squared off. You were packed full. Almost looking pregnant. 

NOW, you look almost double the size from last winter. Absolutely incredible!!! I can't wait to see where this growth spurt takes you...

• Curvage Model

Awhhhh thank you ALL! These comments are all so sweet and fucking SEXY. I love when you guys tell me how much bigger I am and because it just makes me want to grow even MORE. I filled my huge belly up so much tonight and got crazy horny. I am exhausted, yet just got into bed with even more snacks and ice cream to eat before fucking myself off to sleep. 

2 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Do u ever go out to lunch with coworkers or friends?  I know you’re busy but just wondering. Eating a ton in front of people has always been a big turn on haha. 

I do!! Heck yes. I actually took all of my interns out for lunch the other day. Naturally I got 2 entrees, but I don't think they were too surprised... they know I like to eat hehe. I love showing off my appetite in public!

15 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

I remember last winter, I was looking through your photo updates. I saw a pic where you were extremelly stuffed, and the top of your belly just under your boobs, looked squared off. You were packed full. Almost looking pregnant. 

NOW, you look almost double the size from last winter. Absolutely incredible!!! I can't wait to see where this growth spurt takes you...

This comment just made my whole week!! I was just look back at some photos from last year and even earlier this year and I cannot believe how much I've packed on.... I think we are over 50lbs gained since the start of 2021 now?? All went straight to this hang, round face, and back fat/booty! SO much more to come ❤️ 

I couldn't stop even if I wanted to 🐷

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awhhhh thank you ALL! These comments are all so sweet and fucking SEXY. I love when you guys tell me how much bigger I am and because it just makes me want to grow even MORE. I filled my huge belly up so much tonight and got crazy horny. I am exhausted, yet just got into bed with even more snacks and ice cream to eat before fucking myself off to sleep. 

I do!! Heck yes. I actually took all of my interns out for lunch the other day. Naturally I got 2 entrees, but I don't think they were too surprised... they know I like to eat hehe. I love showing off my appetite in public!

This comment just made my whole week!! I was just look back at some photos from last year and even earlier this year and I cannot believe how much I've packed on.... I think we are over 50lbs gained since the start of 2021 now?? All went straight to this hang, round face, and back fat/booty! SO much more to come ❤️ 

I couldn't stop even if I wanted to 🐷

896916D6-8EA0-4727-81E6-0ECD49C59A03.jpeg Well, you had better go to bed full of snacks and ice cream. You are looking rather slim. I worried about you losing weight. Make sure to eat dear. I'd hate to see you waste away. We all love our plump and healthy bouncy lass. 

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So how about that back fat?? 😍😍

0158B880-5C16-437F-AD26-315BBC36DC31.thumb.jpeg.536cdd5933a9583a8aec876d3a032101.jpeg
DCA9CF59-0AAE-4138-BF67-47B4CC207F31.thumb.jpeg.b51b8e46c206ed1ed39c13f5d906b8b4.jpeg

Yes, that is a spoon from the ice cream I’m devouring as I admire this amazing pig body

Wow!!!!!! This makes me so hard! I just love seeing all that newer cellulite forming around the center of your back.....and then of course those piles on the upper sides are just becoming mounds of pure lard, perfect for grabbing huge handfuls! Your entire body is such a hot playground of pure delicious fat!!!! Cant wait to see piles and piles more protruding out further and further!!!! Imagine massaging that....AND getting PAID to do it! Talk about a dream job! Haha 😍

Casey, you are a sublimely beautiful young woman. I must confess I was completely awestruck by how luxuriously upholstered is the sheer breadth of your figure. My own body responded compulsively as I simulated sex until I reached orgasm. Spilling my cum in homage to your magnificent development. Merely a photograph of your luscious and extravagant back alone is more potently attractive and stimulating than any other woman I've ever seen or imagined. And to read about how greedily you nurse your appetite for more. Thrilling yourself in gleeful merriment to display your astonishing appetite in front of your friends and colleagues. How strong is your urge to be recognized and praised for your singular beauty and your desire to compound the magnitude of your already irrepressible allure. 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Sexy as ever! And what was your go to for ice cream while you admired your seductive body?

Trader Joe's cookie butter ice cream was last night's pick! SOOO yummy and rich ❤️ tonight I have cannoli flavored ice cream to devour and my mouth is already watering!

Guest Marshall7
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can't stop, won't stop ❤️ 

Holy fuck that absolute GUT!!!!! 🥵

It's official - you have reached a new level of fat!!!!!!! 😈

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A glutton's a glutton! Can't stop, won't stop ❤️ 

preview.jpgprev.jpg

Oh God! Your body is responding so well to your nutritional program. Enhancing to a hyper-developed eroticism. I can't imagine the ecstatic pressure all your weight would apply to your sweet fat pussy. You must be feeling so sexy and gorgeous all the time. Knowing that you have developed such primitive universal appeal. How empowering it must be for you. Compounded by the reaffirming stream of attention, admiration and worship you regularly receive.