Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest puppet_master

There is also some serious chest level spillage going on here. Was the camera aimed only neck up?

Guest Marshall7

Nothing like a girl in camo....and that chest....I'd get nothing done....be like, "My my, Casey, what BIG.... g-gorgeous eyes you have!" 🤣

Guest Marshall7
41 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

PLOP 🖤🖤🖤🖤 come fill this big belly up before I drift off into a food coma 😋

2505566E-AF98-412D-B425-387051560C2B.jpeg

8223186A-649B-44B6-AF4F-93FBC2C91365.jpeg

Well this is amazing! Look at the bulge!!!!!! Love to, Piggy! We need to get Casey Fam psyched for tomorrow and all the fat fun you and Candice are gonna have!!!! Lezzzz go!!!!! 😍 Fill those bellies!!!!!

On 7/12/2021 at 4:58 AM, Curvage Casey said:

That lower gut just keeps growing and growing. It’s so heavy. So thick. SO FULL. 
8B44B968-6BFE-47BF-B3C4-134410093B95.thumb.jpeg.8b440a487dc30776b54b05efe326665a.jpeg

2FF0297A-FF00-43FA-947B-3D65E30AA0B4.thumb.jpeg.93c12983068d0a47894d437b88d54eeb.jpeg

And then ofcourse there’s this huge wide ass. It’s getting so wide that it is hanging off chairs. I always had a flat little ass. Now look at me 😍😍

B1E96069-8836-4237-A97C-C3AE3DF1CB66.thumb.jpeg.48a43c73db3151fe8da01f7184995de6.jpeg

Honestly it’s the hottest thing to hear you describing yourself, talking about your bum and belly like they’re separate entities! Just incredible!!

Guest Marshall7

Maybe you two are in the kitchen together and show each other making weight gain shakes and then you head into another room and take turns force-pouring said shakes into each other's greedy throats! 😛

2nd Sorority girls piggy force feeding. Candice has you tied up and clearly you've been eating well. Much fat chat and shaming, the difference being you have embraced it and love being called piggy and you now can't stop talking about how fat you are and how much more you want and need!!!! 😈

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Any requests from Candice and I when we hang out today??? 🖤🖤

You and @MissSugarPlumpFairy definitely need to make a massage role play clip in the vein of the old Carmen Lafox clip

image.thumb.jpeg.5f3ce1b6737d8dad49a5844a82108660.jpeg  

The scenario involves her paying a visit to her old masseur, who is extremely fat Phobic and hasn’t seen her since she was skinny. Needless to say, the masseur has tremendous fun snickering and passive aggressively mocking her for putting on so much weight, all while massaging all parts of her now obese body. She tries to deny even being the same person at first, then tries to play down her weight gain, but then just lies there dejectedly taking the abuse, knowing she’s gotten too fat to say anything about it.

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

She’s hereeeeee😍😍😍😍

B146B27B-1043-4E4F-B77E-766F591F1DFC.jpeg

I feel a headache cumming on....I think I need to be seen by 2 fat busty gorgeous nurses for it to go away.....😁😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Went to the doctor and they told me I've put on too much weight, @MissSugarPlumpFairy was even crazy enough to suggest a DIET! What is she talking about? I'm clearly so skinny, right?

pinkpapaya_215.jpg

pinkpapaya_214.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus... I think if i see more stuff like this with you and @MissSugarPlumpFairy, I'm probably gonna die from an exploding heart... Keep it up you two magnificent ladies!

• Curvage Model

Love you guys, always 🖤❤️🔥

Today was such a fun day with Candice, as always. She rolled up to my house looking bigger than last time with a ton of treats for us… she knows I’m always hungry. We made so many hot clippies together and had so much sexy fun 😍

She and I are going on 2 trips in the next 2 months together and I could not be more excited. Curvage has given me so much already, but most importantly it’s given me my best friend and I’m so thankful we met ☺️

Im heading to bed with a thankful heart and full belly!