Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

"Another morning waking up in complete awe of my body." 😋

This really puts you in a rare echelon. Far too many people (especially young women) have feelings of inadequacy concerning their bodies. And most others are simply "fine" with their bodies. But very few wake up "in awe" of her own physical beauty and prowess. Knowing that throughout the day you will receive and accept worship and praise for building yourself up so enticingly. You get to go online and brag about how sexy you are. Openly posting photos to document every detail about your body. And growing sexier still, every damned day. Wow Casey. 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Barkley said:

Are stretch marks something you desire or fear?

Neither! Whatever happens to my body I will welcome, love, and celebrate! I do actually have stretch marks tho, but I’m so fair skinned it’s really hard to see them. Those who’ve met me in person might be able to attest to their presence, mainly on thighs and boobs but also my hips! I love my body either way 🥰

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Literally can't wait for the new Cow Breeding clip!!!!!! 🥵

Was supposed to drop today but I had someone offer to add some cool effects to it so just waiting to get the file back! Y’all are going to LOVE it!

Guest Marshall7

My your beauty always leaves me breathless! And your recent size increase has been the best thing to happen to Curvage since it's inception! 😍

Yes. Anyone would recognize you are the perfect pink Piggy. You've grabbed control of nature itself and have become so beautiful dear Casey. It's like a miracle. And you made it happen. With all that insane amount of sexy fat you've piled onto the pretty little girl. Bringing comfort, curves and happiness. And now you are a heavenly Angel Pig. 

pjimage (5).jpg

• Curvage Model

Gooooodmorning fam 🥰 another long day behind my computer screens but thankfullly i am fully stocked up with all my favorite treats. I woke up pretty full from last night still but I guess that's what happens when you have 4 dinners and countless snacks. Trying to dream up the dessert spread of my dreams for some messy birthday fun going down later tonight 😍

Guest Marshall7
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

when you have 4 dinners and countless snacks.

Well that was all my cock needed to hear....😄

Seriously, Casey, you are going to be absolutely MASSIVE at the rate you've been eating! What's even more amazing is just how beautiful you've grown the fatter you get! I'm so happy you've fallen in love with this lifestyle and have found and fully embraced your true self. The world is a much better place for it. 🥰 Now let's grow!!!!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gooooodmorning fam 🥰 another long day behind my computer screens but thankfullly i am fully stocked up with all my favorite treats. I woke up pretty full from last night still but I guess that's what happens when you have 4 dinners and countless snacks. Trying to dream up the dessert spread of my dreams for some messy birthday fun going down later tonight 😍

Cheesecake!

There is also cheesecake.

Actually cheesecake would be a good option.

Oh! And you could always have cheesecake!

Guest BHMZach
14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Even laying down now it’s sooooo fucking big and full 😍😍😍😍

9E3B04FE-7A41-473D-AA89-449E2F7F20C9.jpeg

1A3698CD-C137-4792-91DE-E07DC3C134F0.jpeg

Mountaineers won’t even be able to reach the top!