Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This video.... FUCK.

Watching myself struggle to get my shoes, socks, pants, and bra on/off is quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. I do it every day, and I know what a struggle it's become for myself. I have mentioned it before. But wow - WATCHING myself struggle to do it all is next level hot. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.22.32 PM.png

Honestly, I can’t believe how fat you’ve gotten head to toe.. the extra chins, your boobs turning into shoulder and back fat, that massive gut.. even your hands are tubby, and seriously, I doubt those workout shoes fit, look at the cute ankle rolls starting and your cute feet are getting so fat too .. holding all that up every day.. wow, you really are the cutest little lard balloon, every inch of you had blown up so much

Guest Marshall7
56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

entire box of toaster waffles drenched in butter and syrup bc piggy 

This is why you're the Greed Goddess on her way to 500 pounds of pure sexy FAT! 😈

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I need everyone to know that it’s 6am (I don’t work today and don’t need to be awake right now) and I’m eating an entire box of toaster waffles drenched in butter and syrup bc piggy 

Oh my. You are a very good girl and I couldn't be more proud of you. Had I woken up to find you made your own hearty breakfast I would have planted a kiss right on top of your sacred head. "Who's such a big girl and eats up all her waffles while the scrawny girls are sleeping? My Curvy Casey is, She's a big buttery and bouncy Beauty.  All padded up nice and fat. No bones, all soft and sweet as can be."  

• Curvage Model

This. Clip. Is. SO HOT. 

I love watching myself struggle. I love watching myself struggling knowing that I literally ran the Boston Marathon only a few years ago. I love watching myself struggling knowing I used to compete in Crossfit competitions. I love watching myself struggle knowing that I used to wear tiny tiny little figure skating dresses and throw myself in the air for double axels. 

Everything has changed and it is so fucking hot.

GIF_Animation 2.GIF

GIF_Animation.GIF

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This. Clip. Is. SO HOT. 

I love watching myself struggle. I love watching myself struggling knowing that I literally ran the Boston Marathon. I love watching myself struggling knowing I used to compete in Crossfit competitions. I love watching myself struggle knowing that I used to wear tinylittle figure skating dresses and throw myself in the air for double axels. 

GIF_Animation 2.GIFGIF_Animation.GIF

Oh yes dear. I imagine you had hundreds of fans as a skater and even some admirers for your Crossfit activities. 
Now you have 11.6 thousand admitted and admiring worshipers without performing any tricks. Just for being so damn sexy. 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's pending ❤️ keep your eyes out for it to post! I have some errands to run so I might miss it.

The last clip was epic but ahhhh this one is even better ❤️ 

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO ready, Babe!!!! This looks HOT AF!!!!

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO ❤️ Watch this former athlete struggle to get her shoes & socks on/off, get dressed, and even sit up! There's nothing hotter than watching myself huff and puff doing simple tasks like this knowing that I used to run marathons and lift weights. Things certainly have changed!

PS - extended album for A Guided Experience... will be heading out tonight! It's so fucking hot as always. I highly recommend reviewing this new video because it the extended album for this one is just as good 😍

Guest Marshall7

Love, it's official! You have moved to the next level of FAT! 🥰🥵 It's unbelievably hot and turns me on like crazy seeing you wobble and struggle! Now we're ready to get you to an even FATTER level in the next couple months....and then THE SUMMER!!! You're gonna be so gorgeous and fat by Fall! No one will recognize you!!!!

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so so much ❤️ I feel drastically fatter & more beautiful, which makes me want to keep growing!

As promised - I have a few announcements 🥰

1. Well of course 1 was today's new video - Fatter Struggles 
  2. This weekend I'm doing another immobility challenge! I have nothing to do and the weather is crappy - so I'm challenging myself (not that it's hard) to stay in bed and do nothing but gorge on my favorite foods and GROW THIS GUT. I will be in bed all weekend from today till Monday morning - except for bathroom & getting takeout from the door ofcourse.
  3. Every Sunday night I am going to be releasing links to my weekly food log! This week's will contain 2 logs, one being my vacation food log finally. I will do this for the duration of my WG challenge over this next month ❤️ Obviously with the amount of food I randomly eat throughout the day, the total is hard to get perfect numbers bc I have to eyeball a lot of it - but I can assure you all it's as close to accurate as I could figure out! 

YAYYYY!