Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

42DDD 🐷🐄

38DC5888-298C-4601-9F38-975DC2A60A75.jpeg18916F95-8EEE-479A-A1AB-E8CFBC3B1D55.jpeg

Good Lordt Casey! I adore your FULL FAT FERTILE Titties so Hard. Total Goddess Status: ✔️ achieved. These shots are serious "Super-Busty Model" level. Gorgeous. Especially with them so fat all the way up to your frick'n fat-ass neck.
/ and you have such extraordinary upper chest thickness when you are cradling them fat puppies lying on your back. So "core" sexy. 

• Curvage Model

Since posting about my bra story the other day, a lot of you have been asking for a boob clip (we will get to the booty one after). I’m kinda hesitant but am going to do it anyway 🥰 because these titties have EXPLODED and deserve a showcase.

Can anyone confirm this for me tho - I’m being told a DDD is also considered an F. Please tell me that’s true because if so, THATS SO HOT 🥵

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Please tell me that’s true because if so, THATS SO HOT 🥵

According to my Google search, yes it is haha

So excited for this clip, Love! You know I'm a huge boob guy!!! Your boobs have completely exploded and its one of my favorite things about you and that body, Love!

Btw, when do you fly home, Babe? :)

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Since posting about my bra story the other day, a lot of you have been asking for a boob clip (we will get to the booty one after). I’m kinda hesitant but am going to do it anyway 🥰 because these titties have EXPLODED and deserve a showcase.

Can anyone confirm this for me tho - I’m being told a DDD is also considered an F. Please tell me that’s true because if so, THATS SO HOT 🥵

Yeah, that's my understanding as well. Fat Casey going all Alphabetical with them Fatties. 

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

come back Sunday, early early bc I have to work Sunday afternoo

Aww I'm sorry, Love. But im so glad you've had this amazing time there! You soooo deserved this! Don't worry, you will be rewarded with even more amazing food and fat after a hard week with no interns. I believe in you, Casey! 😘

40 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Merry Assmas

EC6BD947-8D74-4921-94CD-C21639B3031F.gif

Whoa! You sexy BEAST. All the massive driving power to envelop me and squeeze me dry like a tube of toothpaste extracting all my cum up into your fat soft fertile womb. 
Hehehe, I also love that Casey just leaves the curtains wide open for anyone lucky enough to see. And you can clearly see both distinct poppin' hemispheres of that fat ass reflected on the door patio door! 

Guest Marshall7

Waking up to that belly on a Saturday morning and feeling all that fat and you feeling my hard cock would be absolute HEAVEN, Love! 🥵

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

It’s hair day!!! First time in 3 years. Normally I just do it myself. I booked it for while I was down here so that I couldn’t make up an excuse to cancel it 🤣 STAY TUNED 🖤

9E28BA54-AC15-41E4-8B42-54F568D1FB25.jpeg

D3F4CDFB-BA50-4DA2-B163-E63E05B9888D.jpeg

OH MY! That face and hair....and boobs....SPEECHLESS! 😲

51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

D3F4CDFB-BA50-4DA2-B163-E63E05B9888D.jpeg

Them GREEDY fat Titties are THRIVING in Florida. The must be love GETTING all the fatty hotel breakfasts they are being fed. Plus they are boosted by the feel-good energy of GETTING dubbed 42 F cup.  So they just love GETTING all plumped up and displayed in the warm sunshine. GETTING wrapped up fat and snug in a bikini top. GETTING so much extra love and attention from Casey. GETTING big and Fatter and yes FATTER still. GETTING people to gasp in awe at their full ample presence. Simply Swelling with tremendous Pride. GETTING everything and more. Get it Fat titties. Get it and GROW