Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I just broke a pool chair. Pics to come I literally just broke a fucking pool lounge chair

Holy Fat Ass, Batman!!! 😁

37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I just broke a pool chair. Pics to come I literally just broke a fucking pool lounge chair

Oh my word. You must feel so fucking powerful and sexy. You know that Hotel furniture is selected with durability in mind. It's practically industrial. Ironically, they do this because they want to prevent a guest from being embarrassed. And in the long run, to save money. But you've outgrown their precautions and nothing can make you more proud. More empowered and self-actualized. I can see you beaming with joy and sloshing with sexual excitement as you rush to report to the hotel the complete failure of their equipment to support you. Stroking and patting your tremendously well fed tummy while complaining that the lounge chairs are weak and fragile. "Excuse me, Your poolside lounge collapsed under me. Take a good look at petite little me, I'm just barely a five foot tall woman. Imagine a big person trying to use your pathetic chairs. Good thing for you that I'm young, very robust and self-confident or you'd be in some trouble. A more frail person could have been seriously hurt and definitely embarrassed." 
/ btw, does the Hotel have a lifeguard on duty during the day? Hot or not? 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish you could’ve heard the “SNAP” when this band broke... the whole pool heard it LOL

9383EA67-4560-4A90-9A6A-D03177D600F3.gif

Heavy Casey doesn't know her own strength. She like a bull in a china shop. Bumping into and breaking things with her size and power. It's like when the backstory shows the hero just getting new superpowers. Just goes around accidently busting everything. But in fairness, she is just getting used to having so much weight to throw around. It's more than enough learning how her massive girth affects people, let alone breaking silly weak things. 
/ and yeah, you cannot help but imagine somebody at the pool being turned on like the rest of us would be. I'd pop a boner so hard and fast it would make a noise just as loud as the chair giving in to your heft. 

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish you could’ve heard the “SNAP” when this band broke... the whole pool heard it LOL

9383EA67-4560-4A90-9A6A-D03177D600F3.gif

And then fat shamed you in public for being such a naughty fat hog!!!! ;)

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

I found the chair brand and model. It is rated withstand the weight of 300 pounds. 
https://www.wayfair.com/outdoor/pdp/woodard-baja-reclining-chaise-lounge-wd3679.html

HAHAHAHA this is amazing!!

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Please...For the love of god...I need more of your booty😩💦

I reallllly want to do a whole video dedicated to my ass and boob growth but I'm scared it won't do well. Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Issssa big booty 🥰 Just freaking WAIT till you babes see what I’ve been cooking up for y’all these past few days. I’ve outdone myself. Like I truly can’t find the words to describe it 

7547B46D-D0D2-4C30-B870-C5D57AF73C69.jpeg

129C29A7-7451-41DE-951B-4BAEAAA7D0A9.jpeg

Wow Casey. You are so freaking well formed. I know you've worked long and hard to build yourself up. But damn, you gotta be blessed to have these incredible results. 
As for boob and belly vid. I kinda love the idea. When you are lying in bed chatting, I am mesmerized by the fullness of your heaving chest. I just fucking love the richness and depth of your thick fat body. So luscious and full of decadently promised pleasures. Lazily lying on your back telling us explicitly how beautiful you know you are blossoming. How much you love every little (or humongous) nuance. That you are now the most beautiful woman on Earth. And of course, Your FAT sexy Belly is not going to let you drop any clip without stealing the show as the main box office star. You could do a Recent Gains Body exploration that focuses on booty and breast meats, but spend some time on your arms, forearms, back thighs, calves etc. Kind of a loving survey format of appreciation. The Belly will always make sure every customer is well satisfied. 

Guest Marshall7
35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Issssa big booty 🥰 Just freaking WAIT till you babes see what I’ve been cooking up for y’all these past few days. I’ve outdone myself. Like I truly can’t find the words to describe it 

7547B46D-D0D2-4C30-B870-C5D57AF73C69.jpeg

129C29A7-7451-41DE-951B-4BAEAAA7D0A9.jpeg

Babe, I am sooo freaking excited! I can't wait! You just keep getting fatter and more beautiful! Not to mention so talented and fun! This is gonna be great!!! 💓

And yes, that booty has only gotten plumper (if that's a word lol) AND wider! So sexy!!!

Guest Marshall7
37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ass and boob growth but I'm scared it won't do well. Thoughts?

Casey, you are hot as hell! And your booty and boobs are luscious as fuck....personally I think it would do AMAZING...but I am biased ;)