Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was just in my bathroom brushing my teeth... standing there naked looking at myself in my mirror. Like truly examining what I've done to myself... what we have all done to me. I could not believe my eyes. My tits sag almost halfway down my gut, which now hold them up. My gut sags so heavy on top of my thick fupa.. so thick it kinda pushes my gut up and outward a bit now. My thighs... absolutely thunderous. My ASS - used to be so firm.. now full of fat and developing cellulite. My chins... hanging down to my chest and so FULL. Ugh. This big body is so fucking beautiful. I want MORE of it. I need more. Grow me please.

I'm too sleepy for replies, but leave my something sexy to wake up to ❤️ 

I’ve always wondered what endless gluttony would look like. Miss Casey you now are it. Just think of how skinny and fit u once were. Now you eat 2000 calories as a snack haha. And we love you.  

• Curvage Model

So so SO much love for you guys... To answer @pgtip00's question on the previous page.. I do believe I'm doing a challenge this weeekend! I am toying between a food challenge or an immobility challenge. Anyone have any preferences?

FC2585C2-2955-442A-B2DD-CBCF93F93B7E.jpeg.35939258003c49141a9fda67cb43e674.jpg

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

food challenge or an immobility challen

I would say do the food challenge WHILE you're doing the Immobility challenge 🤣😈 But can Casey multitask? 😁

• Curvage Model

I definitely like where both of your heads are at @MarshallT and @speedy_biff... and I'm sure our other friends would agree I should try to do both somehow... which is easy for a hog like me. Any ideas for foods?!

7 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Also, look at THIS! Top 5 download! 😍 so proud of you, Babe!!! 

Omg no way!! That's awesome ❤️ I always forget to check that page, thank you for showing me that made me smile so big!!

• Curvage Model

Who's ready to hear about my fat struggles at work? It's been a while since I've done one of my classic fat chats... I am loooking EXTRA fat in this one. Holy fuck. I literally am having to look into a new camera set up to give me wider angles because my gut is getting so freaking big.

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 4.GIF

animated 5.GIF

animated.GIF

Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

which is easy for a hog like me. Any ideas for foods?!

How about see how many pieces of pizza or tacos you could eat in 1 or 2 days? ;)

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

thank you for showing me that made me smile so big!!

Of course! I wasn't expecting that since it's been up for a little while, but when my Casey gets in the top 5, I always feel like celebrating!!!! 🥰

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's ready to hear about my fat struggles at work?

Never been so ready, Babe! You look so fucking HUGE!!!! Love it!!!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's ready to hear about my fat struggles at work? It's been a while since I've done one of my classic fat chats... I am loooking EXTRA fat in this one. Holy fuck. I literally am having to look into a new camera set up to give me wider angles because my gut is getting so freaking big.

animated 2.GIFanimated 3.GIF

OMG You are so PROUD and GIGANTIC! Sweet pretty Casey, the littlest Giant. Our Petite Giantess. 

I'm thinking you run that new Pizzeria through its paces. Six a day? Let 'em know just who you are a little bit. You tasted their pie the other day. Now they get a taste of Casey the Pizza Eater. Shock and Awe the delivery lads. "Oh god you got here just in time... I'm literally wasting away here. Look at me, all skin and bones waiting for my treat."  *w/ all the GREEDY and excited tummy rubs  "This had better be good, A little Gal like me could starve to death just waiting for it. But seriously, if it's as good as I'm hoping,  Maybe I'll get another half dozen pies tomorrow." 
/ it's hot af, especially considering how fattening, famously crusty and heavy the pizza is from your part of this land. You're basically smack dab in the intersection of Fat-Town Boston and NYC Pizza. Something like Dominoes and you'd probably snack on ten. But I don't even know if this is a "challenge" for you anymore. And maybe the fans can't appreciate the massively filling pies we are talking about. Maybe do ten Dominoes. But that's not really enough of a tasty treat to keep you good and spoiled in Pizza Land. 

Guest Marshall7

Yes! I like this idea by @jacksprat! Do this new pizza place that you just found that you love so much as a challenge! Perfect! Great idea, Jack! Definitely pizza and maybe pies, Love! Go CRAZY! Fill that gut and then some!!!! Let's GROW!!!! 😈

38 minutes ago, Supper1 said:

You've really grown my goodness. So great🤰😍

I must confess, it is very exciting to me every time the lovely and beautiful https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/94440-supper1/  weighs in to admire you. She's simply adorable while worshiping how well built up and over developed you have become. 

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ Fat Moments At Work [EARLY BIRD SALE] [24HR review offer & giveaway!]. Casey is growing faster than ever and with that, comes new challenges at work. She's a proud plus size healthcare provider but she often gets off on the look on people's faces when they see her big gut hanging out of her outgrown scrubs. Casey has a habit of sending her interns to get her food. If you love Casey's fat chats, this is 100% a must see!   Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty! Hottest review gets a few free clips ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

Babe! You are a Queen Goddess! This newest clip is just....NO WORDS! Your expanding fat is sooooo beautiful! Just keep taking the money and turning it into more food, more growth, more fat - MORE!!! 😈

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

my 2 year Curvage anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Babe! That's awesome!! 🥰 You've come so far! Love you!

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg you guys... someone just told me it is my 2 year Curvage anniversary! I hadn't even noticed. Obviously I've been modeling since long before that... 2015 😅  but holy shit, isn't that incredible? I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

that's amazing ❤️ I was very close to delete my account here around 1,5 month ago but you and your words changed my mind, thank you babe!

• Curvage Model

24lbs have been gained in the past 2 months exactly. That's 12 lbs each month. FUCKING YES.

Where do I feel the biggest changes? Definitely my thighs, back, and overall midsection - by midsection I not only mean my belly, I also mean my hips/fupa/sides/etc. So much feels drastically different than it did before. I am having a really hard time moving around, bending down, and doing simply tasks. I am sitting at my desk right now typing this... breathing so heavy like i just walked around except I've been sitting for an hour. My hunger is out of control... honestly, I'm not even sure if it really is hunger. I think it's just a longing to feel FULL. I often say food is my drug and there's no doubt about that - but beyond that - just the sensation of FULLNESS is what I crave more than anything. 

Also, look at those fucking arms. 

coverphoto.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.25.07 AM.png

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

24lbs have been gained in the past 2 months exactly. That's 12 lbs each month. FUCKING YES.

Babe! This is such great fucking news! You are out of control in ALL the right ways! Lets get you going another 24 pounds ASAP! We want this midsection to explode out in all directions and inflate that belly even more! Uuuggghhhh!!!! 🥵

What a piece of work is a Casey! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a goddess! The beauty of the world. The paragon of animals. And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me. No, nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.

1749973901_ScreenShot2021-02-26at9_25_07AM.png.e46775ae1e47d4458abde74f1619d777.png