Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Yeah that would be awesome!! I think it'd be cool for you to squish a skinny girl and show her who's dominant lol!! Or a bigger than you or same have a sumo contest could you imagine lol

Yesss both of those would be so hot! I am super super into squashing so either of those scenarios are hot. I've been squashed before by a SSBBW and it's amazing. I also love squashing hot fit guys beneath my huge fat body

16 hours ago, jgress said:

Hm you make stuffing sound like a lot of work if you need a reward. Better to get a feeder so you can do nothing but eat and cum and sleep.

Hehehe my eating schedule is serious WORK. I wish I had someone to take care of my every want and need so all I had to worry about was food and pleasure

15 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

A fictional character from your favorite movie, book, comic, tv, etc. just jumped out and said “let me feed you whatever you want beautiful❤️“ who would this person be? Can be male or female.

Hmmm this is an amazing question. I am INLOVE with Matthew McConaughey, it's a bit obsessive tbh. He is such a caring person, I feel like he would be suuuuuch a good feeder if he was into this. Also Chuck Bass from Gossip girl yes plzzzzz

14 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh dear Casey. I love everything you say. You are a remarkable person. And believe me, I can somewhat (but certainly not totally) understand the Herculean efforts you take to maintain even just this page. I know you derive a great deal from it and our support, but I see that it is all a reflection of everything you put into it, and to us. Your generosity of spirit and your abundance of careful caring determination. 

I am so thankful for all of your support always. This thread means more to me than I can put into words which is why i take so much time each day putting attention and effort into it because I love ya'll ❤️  Thank you for making being fat fun ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

How do those panties go over your fat gut without ripping them apart?
Soon nothing will fit you, you’ll become so fat and that all you’ll be able to do is lie in bed and await your next feeding like the greedy hog you are.

Hahahaah believe me when I say it was QUITE a struggle. My gut was not loving those straps being up over it. Hogs don't wear panties anyway so it's okay

14 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Oh - that ties in nicely with the question I was going to ask: excluding pizza (lets face it - its ubiquitous with our favorite feedee fatty) what is your favorite thing to stuff with lately?  And - will you stuff with it tonight?

Welp we know pizza is basically my religion at this point lol, a daily practice in my hog life. But lately I'm realllllllly taking advantage of liquid calories - melted ice cream, milkshakes, cream/WG shakes, even just cake and brownie batters. AnythingI can slurp down quick to get bulk calories in. But for foods - loving creamy pastas, back on my donut trend as well! ❤️ Last night I did a whole tray of baked ziti, 2 orders of nachos, and 3 milkshakes from sonic! With a pizza as well and I also had a bit of leftover chocolate cake and it was SOOOOO good. I warmed it up a bit and got all messy with the warm melting frosting... happiest hog!

14 hours ago, MarshallT said:

How are you this damn gluttonous, greedy, bulging, beautiful AND stunning all wrapped up in a perfectly cute round sexy package? Like if I were to come up with a fat growing fantasy girl in my mind, you blow her out of the water!!!! 🥵

Hehehe you are too sweet! I love growing into all of ya'lls dream girl ❤️ 

12 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

First picture... Casey looks down and strokes her belly, thinking "So beautiful.  Oh my God I feel wonderful.  I love this big fat belly and I love being a hog!"

Second picture...  Casey smiles at her feeder, "See this belly?  Its so big a beautiful, but I want it to be bigger and heavier.  Fill me baby!  Fill me with everything you've got.  Mix up a gallon of intensely calorie heavy weight gain shake and funnel it ALL into me.  Stuff all 24 of those donuts into me.  Oh my God I want them all!!!  Pizza! More pizza!  Ice cream!  Pints and pints of it!  I need to be fatter!!!!  I want to eat more today than I've ever eaten before!  I want this lingerie to burst off of me!" ❤️

YES YES YES TO BOTH SCENARIOS ❤️ 

10 hours ago, masonfight said:

What about when you're too fat to reach it! That will be hot

Hahaha we are not very far away from that. Getting HUGE

8 hours ago, Fa10herup said:

This should be a permanently reoccurring status before bedtime. That or simply pass out to sleep each night, and dream of your next barrage of daily meals.

Yasssss omg I'm loving these dreams you're posting😍 Pretty much for the past 3 years all I've dreamed of at night (when I am able to remember) if food feeding and weight gain stuff

8 hours ago, Barkley said:

We will all be here to hear the results.

And you know I love sharing! ❤️ 

8 hours ago, dania201 said:

(Not sure if you’re still answering questions) What is the biggest woman you’ve been with IRL, and how big are you okay with? 

Always answering questions! ❤️ The largest ever was Reenaye Star a few years ago and I believe that she had just passed the 600 mark! That is definitely my preferred size! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Kalh960 said:

Dear god your chins are looking massive in those new pics, you can't even hide your gluttony in selfies anymore I bet. Incredible. ❤️

Oh I've got chins for days! A public statement to the word of my growth and fattness heheheh

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe you are too sweet! I love growing into all of ya'lls dream girl ❤️ 

YOU are the sweetest! I most definitely want to taste you! ;) You are growing to become EVERYONE'S dream girl at this point on Curvage....and if not, what's WRONG with those people?! 😂

Time to grow you even fatter now! The beauty always increases with the fat! 😍

51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A moment of silence for the hang that has just completely engulfed what used to be a completely flat concave stomach...

C99EBB47-1543-4F6F-81E3-0E8732EEA52C.png.a0d0f842ce284f5202c069f4774bd59e.png

That tends to happen when you constantly gorge yourself you hog, 
And like a hog you will only get fatter and fatter until you’re too big to move.

You are absolutely stunning.

Guest Fa10herup
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yasssss omg I'm loving these dreams you're posting😍 Pretty much for the past 3 years all I've dreamed of at night (when I am able to remember) if food feeding and weight gain stuff

I ♥️♥️♥️ it when you love my nightly dreams of gargantuan you. This'll never stop, LOVE YOU way too much to skip a night inspiring you to commit full steam ahead to being the Fattest. Piggy. EVER!

Every 3, 6, 9, and 12 on the clock when you're awake are your hour of tube times. Not TV tube, feeding tube of whatever delicious, fattening, creamy concoction that's on your mind. Watching you grow so gorgeous with every gulp is so amazing ♥️♥️🐷🐷♥️♥️!

It is with that tube where the countdowns happen:

497, 498, 499 ...

797, 798, 799 ...

All along the way to our dreams come true, making you legendary huge! It will happen. When? We don't know, but it WILL happen. And I know you'll love every pound of the way. 

You can do it. I believe in you. This is your destiny.

🐷♥️XOXO♥️🐷

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Wow, I’m out of words. If anyone ever asks me what my dream girl would look like I might just have to use this pic 😉 

Awwww this is quite the compliment ❤️ Thank ya boo!

3 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Well think pretty soon you'll be that ssbbw soon!! Hell maybe one day you be so dam big and wide that you'll cover somebody from to toe!! When that happens sign me up lol I want to feel all that weight and your squishy body crushing me lol

Ugh I am counting down the days till SSBBW status arrives!! YES PLZ

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

YOU are the sweetest! I most definitely want to taste you! ;) You are growing to become EVERYONE'S dream girl at this point on Curvage....and if not, what's WRONG with those people?! 😂

Time to grow you even fatter now! The beauty always increases with the fat! 😍

You are literally the sweetest thank you so much! I bet I taste helllllla sweet now after all these years of sweet gluttony hehe

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

I am thinking about how you will look after Thanksgiving dinner 🤤

I'll look like an overstuffed turkey!!! LOL

3 hours ago, jgress said:

Really impressed how you made a career out of this. I get why this is work and not just play for you.

So this actually isn't even my real career - I work full time at a job I love! This is just a HUGE part of my life that I am so committed to fulfilling for myself. It is what makes me happiest and every single day so so fun ❤️ Love being ya'll's feeedee!

2 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

That tends to happen when you constantly gorge yourself you hog, 
And like a hog you will only get fatter and fatter until you’re too big to move.

Thank you so much love! ❤️ I'll keep on gorging till I can't move, don't you worry

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Alright alright alriiiiiight

SEXIEST WORDS EVER SAID BY THE SEXIEST MAN

46 minutes ago, Fa10herup said:

IEvery 3, 6, 9, and 12 on the clock when you're awake are your hour of tube times. Not TV tube, feeding tube of whatever delicious, fattening, creamy concoction that's on your mind. Watching you grow so gorgeous with every gulp is so amazing ♥️♥️🐷🐷♥️♥️!

Yasssss to this! I'd love nothing more than just a continuous feeding funnel tube hooked up to me at all times hehehe

Trust me baby your right around the corner from being ssbbw status and let me tell you!!! You'll be one of the most beautiful ssbbw ever!! Plus there's no end in sight even if you wanted to stop now!! Your body said fuck no you ain't stopping your only going to be popping lol and to be honest you've really became my dream girl anybody who even gets to be near you is one lucky sob!! Anybody asks who's my dream girl!! I'll just smile and say oh yeah you guys wish you knew her!! She is perfect in any angle you can see!! Because trust me any angle with yiu right now is very recognizable ahah

Guest Marshall7
34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are literally the sweetest thank you so much! I bet I taste helllllla sweet now after all these years of sweet gluttony hehe

I BET you do! You ARE what you eat! ;) It might sound funny, but I think one of the hottest things you do is when you have that tongue sticking out between those juicy lips...all I ever wanna do is start tonguing/kissing with you in-between stuffings of course 😘 You're just so constantly sexy to me!

You really seem to be in a growth spurt lately! Seriously getting a standing hang.. And every inch of you is so chubby, Its amazing to see the puffy fingers and dimples of fat on your hands where your knuckles should be and that double chin! Can you even paint your toes over that belly? As a matter of fact, I bet even your feet are getting chubby too!! That might be the only part we haven't seen balloon! If you can even see them anymore, its probably been a while fatty

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

hopefully bigger, sexier, more beautiful then a bird but I get your point ;) 

Hehe thank you love, always making me feel gorgeous!

6 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Trust me baby your right around the corner from being ssbbw status and let me tell you!!! You'll be one of the most beautiful ssbbw ever!! Plus there's no end in sight even if you wanted to stop now!! Your body said fuck no you ain't stopping your only going to be popping lol and to be honest you've really became my dream girl anybody who even gets to be near you is one lucky sob!! Anybody asks who's my dream girl!! I'll just smile and say oh yeah you guys wish you knew her!! She is perfect in any angle you can see!! Because trust me any angle with yiu right now is very recognizable ahah

Thank you so much love!! The fatter I get, the happier and more beautiful I feel each day! ❤️ 

5 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I BET you do! You ARE what you eat! ;) It might sound funny, but I think one of the hottest things you do is when you have that tongue sticking out between those juicy lips...all I ever wanna do is start tonguing/kissing with you in-between stuffings of course 😘 You're just so constantly sexy to me!

Sometimes my cheeks get so swollen and puffy that they just automatically kinda force my tongue out a bit almost like a pig hehehe

4 hours ago, flyingservice said:

You really seem to be in a growth spurt lately! Seriously getting a standing hang.. And every inch of you is so chubby, Its amazing to see the puffy fingers and dimples of fat on your hands where your knuckles should be and that double chin! Can you even paint your toes over that belly? As a matter of fact, I bet even your feet are getting chubby too!! That might be the only part we haven't seen balloon! If you can even see them anymore, its probably been a while fatty

Awww thank you so much! My standing hang is wilddddd recently, the photos honestly don't even do it justice. My fingers are sooo thick. I doubt I could paint my toes, even just putting shoes on right now is hard. I am a full blown hog!

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I feel like a bit of a shit for asking this, seeing as you're already so generous with how much you share on here and how much you give us, but I am LOVING these end of the day belly pics.  Any chance of getting more of them? 

Omg don't feel like shit at all! Those are my FAVORITE pic to post. End of the night gut shot! I was nervous maybe ya'll were getting sick of them after one person kinda made a rude comment but if that's what team Casey wants, then that's what you get ❤️ I am always so proud to post the daily hog damage! heheheh

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

was nervous maybe ya'll were getting sick of them after one person kinda made a rude comment but if that's what team Casey wants, then that's what you get ❤️ I am a

Awww, Sweetie! Know that I'm sure that I speak for the majority of your Casey fam when I say I could NEVER grow tired of ANY of your pics! Your body is a temple and you are a Goddess 😍 plus seeing that gut expand is so lovely and hot! You are gorgeous and we LOVE that gut!

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg don't feel like shit at all! Those are my FAVORITE pic to post. End of the night gut shot! I was nervous maybe ya'll were getting sick of them after one person kinda made a rude comment but if that's what team Casey wants, then that's what you get ❤️ I am always so proud to post the daily hog damage! heheheh

That would be fantastic, thank you. I love comparing them week-by-week to see if I can pick where you've especially hogged out.  Of course that's every day but ... you get the idea ❤️