Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Bbbbb
On 8/1/2019 at 11:03 PM, BBW Casey said:

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if you guys know this, but I love to write. I was considering starting to write a feedism story in this thread about the journey of my weight gain, acceptance, and discovery of feedism. Who would be interested in following?

Very much so. That would be awesome

Guest GeeseHoward
On 8/1/2019 at 10:03 PM, BBW Casey said:

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if you guys know this, but I love to write. I was considering starting to write a feedism story in this thread about the journey of my weight gain, acceptance, and discovery of feedism. Who would be interested in following?

I look forward to it

On 8/1/2019 at 4:03 PM, BBW Casey said:

It should be adapted into a movie. What actress would you cast?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Wanted to share this here too just because I use this forum as a documentation of my journey...

Thank you friends for all the sweet messages about me becoming a moderator on this site. This has been a really exciting day for me that led to a lot of reflection about how exactly I got to this point in my journey. Additionally, my birthday is Wednesday...so I was already doing a lot of reflection. In honor of becoming a moderator, I wanted to share a little bit of my journey with you.

I was truly in 2nd grade when my fixation on my belly started to develop (I remember so vividly because my father/daughter dance dress was so tight). Obviously at the time and for years after, I didn't understand any of it. In high school I was thin, but still just obsessed with my stomach and terrified of that interest. In college I obviously put on some weight, then even dated someone who was into it who introduced me to this whole world of Feederism and gaining. I was still afraid though. After college, I slimmed back down to the point of an eating disorder because I hated myself THAT much for being so different. I was addicted to working out and starving myself...I was literally fucking miserable. 

I'm not sure how, but eventually it got to the point where I didn't want to be unhappy anymore. I gave in to all my desires with food and my deprivation turned into excessive eating. I blew up overnight, or atleast it felt that way. I became more involved in the online communities, eventually developed the confidence to model. Eventually, I came across Curvage after a few disappointing and scary experiences elsewhere. It has been a positive experience since day 1. I've gained over a hundred pounds now with no end in sight (I am currently eating a whole cake for a snack as I type this LOL). I've made some amazing friends, learned some valuable lessons, and have fallen even more in love with myself then I knew was possible. 

Curvage has kept me safe. Curvage has made me so happy. Curvage has helped me get HUGE lol. This site is my safe place, my happy place, and one of the few places I have ever felt confident showing off my body this way. This place means so much to me and I am so happy to finally be able to give back to it.

Please never hesitate to reach out to me, for moderator-related stuff and just if you need a friend to talk to! I hope everyone is keeping safe during these tough times and thank you guys always for supporting all my content and dreams ❤️

1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

Wanted to share this here too just because I use this forum as a documentation of my journey...

Thank you friends for all the sweet messages about me becoming a moderator on this site. This has been a really exciting day for me that led to a lot of reflection about how exactly I got to this point in my journey. Additionally, my birthday is Wednesday...so I was already doing a lot of reflection. In honor of becoming a moderator, I wanted to share a little bit of my journey with you.

I was truly in 2nd grade when my fixation on my belly started to develop (I remember so vividly because my father/daughter dance dress was so tight). Obviously at the time and for years after, I didn't understand any of it. In high school I was thin, but still just obsessed with my stomach and terrified of that interest. In college I obviously put on some weight, then even dated someone who was into it who introduced me to this whole world of Feederism and gaining. I was still afraid though. After college, I slimmed back down to the point of an eating disorder because I hated myself THAT much for being so different. I was addicted to working out and starving myself...I was literally fucking miserable. 

I'm not sure how, but eventually it got to the point where I didn't want to be unhappy anymore. I gave in to all my desires with food and my deprivation turned into excessive eating. I blew up overnight, or atleast it felt that way. I became more involved in the online communities, eventually developed the confidence to model. Eventually, I came across Curvage after a few disappointing and scary experiences elsewhere. It has been a positive experience since day 1. I've gained over a hundred pounds now with no end in sight (I am currently eating a whole cake for a snack as I type this LOL). I've made some amazing friends, learned some valuable lessons, and have fallen even more in love with myself then I knew was possible. 

Curvage has kept me safe. Curvage has made me so happy. Curvage has helped me get HUGE lol. This site is my safe place, my happy place, and one of the few places I have ever felt confident showing off my body this way. This place means so much to me and I am so happy to finally be able to give back to it.

Please never hesitate to reach out to me, for moderator-related stuff and just if you need a friend to talk to! I hope everyone is keeping safe during these tough times and thank you guys always for supporting all my content and dreams ❤️

Thank you for sharing your story. 

Also has anyone told you that you are the prettiest mod :) 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much! I love you all ❤️ 

I posted a sexy birthday clip if you want to check it out:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/6344-messy-birthday-stuffing/

Definitely feeling a little sad today being stuck in quarantine....my belly is so full, it needs belly rubs!! ❤️ 

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)