Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

MY FAVORITE WEIGHT GAIN FICTION STORIES:

I used to be OBSESSED with WG fiction long before I even even dabbled into these communities on a personal level. It still superscedes any hot clip for me when it comes to getting off. This is truly one of my favorite little niche's of this kink. Here are some of my favorite stories that I've come back to over the years and a few other's I've discovered along the way! Many of these have shaped me and inspired me into the feedee I am today. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

ABOUT ME - THE NON FEEDEE STUFF 🥰

I am 25 years old and live up in New England (USA). Ive moved around quite a bit over the years but this will always be home for me. Many of you may remember when I lived down south for a while as well. I work in healthcare and also teach a handful of classes at my alma mater! 

Here's a few fun facts about me:

• I am a LEGO collector. Huge lego fan. Mainly Harry Potter, Star Wars, and the Architect series.
  • I love dinosaurs and collect dinosaur figures of any kind.
  • Pokemon collector! Feel free to DM me to be friends on Pokemon Go!
  • I am obsessssssed with Harry Potter, Star Wars, and the Jurassic Park movies. I also just really love good movies in general.
  • I sing and play piano - traveled a bit of Europe in my later teens singing acapella! 
  • Aside from being a feedee, I am also just a foodie in general. I love foods of all kinds and LOVE trying authentic cultural foods. I'll try anything!
  • I have a deep passion and love for traveling. Someday I'll travel the whole world ❤️ 
  • I love DIY's, home decor, and am actually quite handy in building quite a bit of my own furniture from scratch in my little home. I LOVE my home - definitely a homebody
  • I am pretty introverted but also can be extroverted on my own terms. Very friendly, happy, easy going girl!
  • Night owl and late sleeper!
  • I love coffee shops, bookstores, and beautiful views. 
  • I LOVE animals. I have 3 cats and would love to eventually rescue a dog. I love lions, tigers, turtles, and sea creatures!

Get to know me even more by reading the rest of my thread ❤️ 

Guest B/A Creator
20 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if you guys know this, but I love to write. I was considering starting to write a feedism story in this thread about the journey of my weight gain, acceptance, and discovery of feedism. Who would be interested in following?

I can't wait 😍🐷

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)