Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

39 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hehehe i won't make you choose, you can just love ALL my flab ;)

Oh thank goodness! However, while on the subject, if you can manage the angle, I would definitely suggest adding some more pics you post of your backside-it truly is just as beautiful as your front 🔥😍😉

• Curvage Model
Just now, jackal27 said:

Oh thank goodness! However, while on the subject, if you can manage the angle, I would definitely suggest adding some more pics you post of your backside-it truly is just as beautiful as your front 🔥😍😉

I definitely can use my self timer to take some pics! I have always been a little insecure about my ass just because it isnt as big as my front, but now it's starting to really turn into a shelf back there. I'll add some pics soon ❤️ 

6 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I definitely can use my self timer to take some pics! I have always been a little insecure about my ass just because it isnt as big as my front, but now it's starting to really turn into a shelf back there. I'll add some pics soon ❤️ 

Sounds great, whatever you’re comfortable with, will be more than pleasing I’m sure. if you don’t mind me saying, Try not to feel too insecure, because you’re an irresistible plump goddess of gluttony and allure.🥰

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

Sounds great, whatever you’re comfortable with, will be more than pleasing I’m sure. if you don’t mind me saying, Try not to feel too insecure, because you’re an irresistible plump goddess of gluttony and allure.🥰

So wild how I used to be insecure and worried about being fat, now I am insecure that I'm NOT FAT ENOUGH ❤️ lol

12 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

So wild how I used to be insecure and worried about being fat, now I am insecure that I'm NOT FAT ENOUGH ❤️ lol

Well, no need for insecurity on that subject either, because we all now in due time, we’ll be chatting a much larger and sexier Casey. Before you know it, you’ll be making videos about breaking chairs, bed frames and squeezing through doorways and we’ll love you even more for it 😉😍🤯🥰

• Curvage Model

❤️ NEW CLIP ❤️ FAMILY'S CONCERNS AND INTERVENTIONS ❤️

999830521_animated2.thumb.GIF.5135122f4a868aa57dd860d640b63e30.GIF  animated_3.thumb.GIF.535c09648ef927bf05256f4abda6fd2c.GIF

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Casey's weight has always been a VERY touchy subject with her family. They have been so worried about her recently. Her family is very healthy, and her extended family even owns the gym she used to train and compete at. She hasn't seen her extended family in a few months, and definitely not within these past 50 lbs or so. She's really packed it on recently and was nervous about her family cookout this weekend..... they were in awe of what she has done to herself. They could not believe how big she has gotten since the last time they saw her. Casey shares all the commentary with you in this video. She shares how she made a complete spectacle of herself at the cookout, hogging out and gorging herself on food in front of her healthy, fit family. She shares how hard it was for her to simply just walk from the street to the backyard with her massive ball gut ahead of her. At the end of the cookout, her mom and aunts decide it's time for an intervention regarding her 130+ lb weight gain in under 2 years..... Casey is noticeably and so obviously turned on while sharing this all with you. She can't control herself and starts to pleasure herself, that big fat pussy and growing fupa. Casey loves being an enormous hog and she loves that everyone is worried about her. She doesn't plan on stopping any time soon.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jackal27 said:

Well, no need for insecurity on that subject either, because we all now in due time, we’ll be chatting a much larger and sexier Casey. Before you know it, you’ll be making videos about breaking chairs, bed frames and squeezing through doorways and we’ll love you even more for it 😉😍🤯🥰

I honestly can't wait for all the supersized content I'll be able to deliver someday.

What are some things you guys can't wait to see me do when I get much bigger?

Guest grateful
4 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

My belly will forever win, but I really am starting to love all this back fat also! And my ass is just becoming a straight up shelf. What do you guys like better? The front fat gut or big flabby back?

6D7341EB-335E-4236-90D4-9A1155A72DF1.jpeg

33F7A444-0274-4A57-8FEE-3E7367A4EA38.jpeg

Everything: I can get lost in all of it, but the most amazing thing is how wide and big everywhere gets bc all the new fat simply has no place to go! 😮

Especially on a small frame!  ❤️😁

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, grateful said:

Everything: I can get lost in all of it, but the most amazing thing is how wide and big everywhere gets bc all the new fat simply has no place to go! 😮

Especially on a small frame!  ❤️😁

My hips definitely feel sooooo much wider!! Guess they have to make room to accommodate this gut

2 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

I honestly can't wait for all the supersized content I'll be able to deliver someday.

What are some things you guys can't wait to see me do when I get much bigger?

I think you already have a sense from last comment, but as you get to the supersized range I would Also love to see you do some combo videos with other SSBBW or a bbw where you compare your figures, appetites, goals going forward and reflect on the best parts of leading up to your SSBBW status, if you’re comfortable with that.

• Curvage Model
Just now, jackal27 said:

I think you already have a sense from last comment, but as you get to the supersized range I would Also love to see you do some combo videos with other SSBBW or a bbw where you compare your figures, appetites, goals going forward and reflect on the best parts of leading up to your SSBBW status, if you’re comfortable with that.

1000000% comfortable with that! I’ve filmed with supersized women before and it’s AMAZING. I cannot wait to do it again except being the supersized girl myself!!

5 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

1000000% comfortable with that! I’ve filmed with supersized women before and it’s AMAZING. I cannot wait to do it again except being the supersized girl myself!!

Yes, exactly! I picture you at least a few hundred pounds bigger and you’re with some, for now, undetermined bbw Model and you are advising her on the best ways to become as big and sexy as you, and she just listens while feeling a mix of awe at your size as well as jealousy for not being ther herself yet. 😉

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

Yes, exactly! I picture you at least a few hundred pounds bigger and you’re with some, for now, undetermined bbw Model and you are advising her on the best ways to become as big and sexy as you, and she just listens while feeling a mix of awe at your size as well as jealousy for not being ther herself yet. 😉

Omfg yessssss! I cannot wait to create that for you guys someday. Also really looking forward to some content where I destroy furniture 

1 minute ago, BBW Casey said:

Omfg yessssss! I cannot wait to create that for you guys someday. Also really looking forward to some content where I destroy furniture 

We won’t need to be too patient. You’re definitely on the right track and I think your following only continue to increase along with the number you see on the scale. (Or maybe hear from the scale since your belly is already pretty big 😉😍)

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

We won’t need to be too patient. You’re definitely on the right track and I think your following only continue to increase along with the number you see on the scale. (Or maybe hear from the scale since your belly is already pretty big 😉😍)

Is it bad I’ve already bought a 350+ scale for the day that Does finally happen 🙈🙈

Just now, BBW Casey said:

Is it bad I’ve already bought a 350+ scale for the day that Does finally happen 🙈🙈

Uh no! That’s good planning and of course such a turn on, because that further confirms how committed you are and that we can expect a much wider and rounder Casey updating us her fairly soon! 🤩😍🥰👍

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

Uh no! That’s good planning and of course such a turn on, because that further confirms how committed you are and that we can expect a much wider and rounder Casey updating us her fairly soon! 🤩😍🥰👍

I am SO committed. I have HUGE goals for this body and will settle for not a pound less. I’m so fortunate that I have finally found the confidence to pursue my dreams towards just pure massiveness 

2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I am SO committed. I have HUGE goals for this body and will settle for not a pound less. I’m so fortunate that I have finally found the confidence to pursue my dreams towards just pure massiveness 

Me too. If you become as big I think you’re planning on, you may need to revisit the family reactions video in the future 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jackal27 said:

Me too. If you become as big I think you’re planning on, you may need to revisit the family reactions video in the future 

Oh absolutely. I honestly may turn it into a mini series because there are always comments and little things that happen and it turns me on like crazyyyyyy