Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Updated total including lunch!! ❤️ Thanks to one of my friends I was able to spoil myself with some dominos, you guys know your piggy loooooves pizza ;) I'm filming bits of each meal to piece together a video for you guys once this epic day is all over. Working on my dominos now and i have pizza crease all over my naked belly. I'm getting soooo turned on. I wish someone was here to rub my fat little pussy, jiggle my flabby fupa, and rub my exploding gut while shoving pizza down my throat...

IMG_7261.jpg

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Updated total including lunch!! ❤️ Thanks to one of my friends I was able to spoil myself with some dominos, you guys know your piggy loooooves pizza ;) I'm filming bits of each meal to piece together a video for you guys once this epic day is all over. Working on my dominos now and i have pizza crease all over my naked belly. I'm getting soooo turned on. I wish someone was here to rub my fat little pussy, jiggle my flabby fupa, and rub my exploding gut while shoving pizza down my throat...

IMG_7261.jpg

Wow, near to the 10.000! Go, go, go! ❤️

Guest Spekter
7 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hehe if I wasn't spending the day naked like a true pig, ABSOLUTELY ❤️ 

Haha, nice! Just prepping for the day when NO CLOTHING will be able to contain your vast amounts of blubber 😍😍

30 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

IMG_7261.jpg

OMG. Ice! I need lots of ice to cool me down, I’m melting over here. Casey your description alone is almost too hot to handle. You’re a goddess of gluttony, laziness and alluring attraction 🔥😍

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, degek2001 said:

Wow, near to the 10.000! Go, go, go! ❤️

It's crazy because I'm like BARELY full. Struggling a bit after the last few bites of lava cake but like....nowhere near my fullest ever. I know it'll get harder as the day goes on but it really is wild how we have trained my appetite to be so immense

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

OMG. Ice! I need lots of ice to cool me down, I’m melting over here. Casey your description alone is almost too hot to handle. You’re a goddess of gluttony, laziness and alluring attraction 🔥😍

Food is literally my sexuality, I can't help it. Nothing turns me on more than a rock hard solid full heavy gut filled with fattening heavy foods

9 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

It's crazy because I'm like BARELY full. Struggling a bit after the last few bites of lava cake but like....nowhere near my fullest ever. I know it'll get harder as the day goes on but it really is wild how we have trained my appetite to be so immense

Yes, you can finish it! I believe in you ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Dingus1396 said:

I'll rub your fupa and shove pizza and gain shake down your mouth watching you moan with pleasure 😈💦

Neeeeed that now 😍 like lets bang out these last 10k calories with all of ya'll taking turns fucking me and feeding me plz

What your doing to your body can't be undone. You are on a oneway trip to permanent obesity and eventually immobility. You cant stop getting fatter so you might as well eat with abandon and hasten covering your body with layer upon layer of additional fat. Eat up piggy

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

What your doing to your body can't be undone. You are on a oneway trip to permanent obesity and eventually immobility. You cant stop getting fatter so you might as well eat with abandon and hasten covering your body with layer upon layer of additional fat. Eat up piggy

I love when you guys use the term "obese" referring to me. It's SO HOT. I am so fucking obese, aren't I? My feedism is turning so morbid recently. I just want to evolve into the fattest pig on this site. 

• Curvage Model
Just now, jackal27 said:

The passion you show in your eating as well as showing growing, luscious curves and rolls I have no doubt your name and size will become legendary in this community. The next generation will begin to aspire to be as far and sexy as @BBW Casey 😉😍🤯

I hope so. It's always been my goal to empower other girls to gain weight. I see a lot of girls fudge numbers and struggle with the process and it breaks my heart because there definitely was a time when I've been there myself. I set myself free from stigma a while ago and that is truly when my weight began to skyrocket ❤️ 

26 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I love when you guys use the term "obese" referring to me. It's SO HOT. I am so fucking obese, aren't I? My feedism is turning so morbid recently. I just want to evolve into the fattest pig on this site. 

Sure you're with every bite near to become more obese... I can't wait to see you're moving your obese body. Fatter and fatter... Mmmm...

3 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

The passion you show in your eating as well as showing growing, luscious curves and rolls I have no doubt your name and size will become legendary in this community. The next generation will begin to aspire to be as far and sexy as @BBW Casey 😉😍🤯

Sure I like it to see @BBW Casey to eat. So sexy and much better than sex... ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Another update! I have always done little tubs of cream cheese as quick snacks and then a Casey classic where I mix cake and brownie batter together for another high calorie treat! It's hard to get down but I'm a pro at it now, I just add lots of water. Gaining the way that I do isnt always yummy and glamorous. I've learned that to get to the size I hope to be at the rate I want it to happen - it's about learning how to get the most calories down the fastest. It's not always super appetizing but it works and there's nothing hotter to me than mass consumption like this. I've always enjoyed batters because although very filling, it leaves a lot of extra room in my gut for more foods after! Sharing some of my tricks of the trade with ya'll ❤️ After over 130lbs gained, I truly could write a book.

IMG_7263.jpg

Guest brcyllr
10 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Gaining the way that I do isnt always yummy and glamorous. I've learned that to get to the size I hope to be at the rate I want it to happen - it's about learning how to get the most calories down the fastest. It's not always super appetizing but it works and there's nothing hotter to me than mass consumption like this.

This is so hot!!  There are some gaining girls who are more foodies than feedees, in that they want to enjoy how their food tastes and eat it slowly, and are picky about what they eat.  I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that.  But with Casey, food is simply a means to an end, to pack in as many calories as she can to get as big as she can as fast as she can.  I'm guessing that nasal feeding tubes and machines are not out of the question here, if it would blow you up into a helpless obese piggy that exists only to grow larger on a bed, becoming mostly a huge GUT with short stumpy arms, legs, and a head poking out at various angles from it.  Or am I misunderstanding you? :) 

25 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Another update! I have always done little tubs of cream cheese as quick snacks and then a Casey classic where I mix cake and brownie batter together for another high calorie treat! It's hard to get down but I'm a pro at it now, I just add lots of water. Gaining the way that I do isnt always yummy and glamorous. I've learned that to get to the size I hope to be at the rate I want it to happen - it's about learning how to get the most calories down the fastest. It's not always super appetizing but it works and there's nothing hotter to me than mass consumption like this. I've always enjoyed batters because although very filling, it leaves a lot of extra room in my gut for more foods after! Sharing some of my tricks of the trade with ya'll ❤️ After over 130lbs gained, I truly could write a book.

IMG_7263.jpg

I could totally see you as an author to carry this community in the next phase acceptance around the world. The bravery you’ve shown in taking the leap into the fat life, along with the commitment and know how. You’d be a pioneer. Your first Book could be your story into eating yourself into a mountain of a sexy, obese woman. The next book is the guide in how to become as big and beautiful as you! 🤩😍😉