Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Lorenzovm said:

"Casey, dont you think you should slow down?"

*takes another bite and...

*POP*

hottt

Is it outside? Aim for the smallest lawn chair. Maybe you'll get lucky and get stuck?

It's outside and I already know I am going to be so uncomfortable in the chairs they have, especially since I've gotten so wide! my family is totalllly the type to suggest i slow down or grab a salad instead. I am so excited for this

8 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

It's outside and I already know I am going to be so uncomfortable in the chairs they have, especially since I've gotten so wide! my family is totalllly the type to suggest i slow down or grab a salad instead. I am so excited for this

That's all right sexy plump goddess you should have peas your parents and get a salad and make it look like you're trying to watch what you are eating so they think you're trying to cut back and then dumped a whole bottle or two a very fattening salad dressing on it God I'd love to see that would be so sexy 😘

• Curvage Model

I am so exhausted and full. I literally am about to go to bed, and have to position my pillows so I'm slightly sitting up because my belly is so hard and full of food that it's hard to breathe.

Sweet dreams babes! Hope to wake up to a few more opinions and words of encouragement regarding seeing my family tomorrow ;)

Guest grateful

Casey:  I can't get anything done after reading the list of what you did today.  😆

If you keep this up you are just going to turn into a giant f*****g ball!   😮❤️

I'm so sick, I want it as much as you do!  Shame on me , eh?   😂

What I'm seeing is the results of drinking all of that Heavy Cream a few weeks ago.  That's one of my special fetishes because it is the most fattening food I could think of.  Boost has 530 calories per container, delicious also.  QUESTION: I'm just curious about how many ounces or quarts are those JUGS of Heavy Cream you drink? 💕😃👍

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

I haven't seen my extended family much at all this year. I am seeing them tomorrow at a cookout and we all know I am bigger than ever and if you've followed along, you know that my family does NOT support my gaining at all. 

Any guesses what the reactions will be to what a fat hog I've turned into? Especially lately with this recent soar in weight? 

I’m sure like most people you’re at least going to catch them off guard since you’ve grown into a much larger, sexier piggy. I hope that your extended family does not give you a hard time about your weight. No matter what size you are, you’re still you at your core and they should be happy to see you, even if you are inhaling a mountain of food at dinner time. 
I think  you own it, like you have been, and maybe if you’re comfortable about it, make a video later talking about the reactions. I hope eventually your family including your parents give you the support you deserve since you’re so much happier living your life this way. 😉🤞

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Look at these photos and tell me how much of a big fat piggy I've turned into and how much bigger you plan to make me.

9FB1DE30-09C9-4211-8AF8-8BB8C9F8C9B3-43D7E13F-1BFA-4EB2-A369-486616E1C338.JPG

B0EA2CD6-FD53-486C-A563-6E05013B3E54-D4EC1574-F013-4AE3-8F50-A702E22CB059.JPG

I’ll tell you, this family party is quite an event. If I were with you, you’d be having a very big day. First, a huge fat breakfast to start your day including a sufficiently decadent weight gain shake. This is so you can look extra bloated like the oinker you are. With your plump soft belly poking out of the bottom of the shirt, I’d stand beside you as you waddled your fat ass into the party. They’d be shocked at the land whale they used to know as Casey standing before them. You wouldn’t be standing long because I’d plop you down in a lawn chair and wait on you hand and foot for the whole day. I wouldn’t want my piglet to lift a finger. Plate after plate of your favorites would be placed in front of your greedy mouth. I’d bring beer after filling beer to help you loose all inhibitions and put on a show for everyone. A sloppy, disgraceful show. Then, after hours of eating and sitting I’d have to hoist you up out of your chair with your fat blimpy belly completely visable to everyone. But you are a good piggy who likes to be humiliated, so you wouldn’t pull your shirt down to hid your gluttony anyway. You wouldn’t be able to contain that huge gut anyway. As you say your goodbyes to your family with their mouths dropped wide open in shock, I’d pack you back into the car and take my adorable whale to get ice cream. Sleep well piglet... you’ve earned it! 

I think you need to approach today as a challenge. Make everybody there as shocked as possible about what a glutton you've become. Set goals for what you want to eat while there and make sure you eat that much. The whole family event is just a stage for you to show off the new Casey. The fat fucking pig who exists only to eat and grow. 

What do you think is a good number of burgers and hot dogs? I want to see what your expectations are going in, and then have you report back that you met or hopefully exceeded those numbers after you're back!

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, grateful said:

Casey:  I can't get anything done after reading the list of what you did today.  😆

If you keep this up you are just going to turn into a giant f*****g ball!   😮❤️

I'm so sick, I want it as much as you do!  Shame on me , eh?   😂

Hehe i looove that you want it as much as me. It's a HUGE motivator for me. I read through these comments and it's like I enter into a trace of purely insatiable hunger. I'm more motivated than ever ❤️ I want to be a fat little meatball

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, rotwang said:

What I'm seeing is the results of drinking all of that Heavy Cream a few weeks ago.  That's one of my special fetishes because it is the most fattening food I could think of.  Boost has 530 calories per container, delicious also.  QUESTION: I'm just curious about how many ounces or quarts are those JUGS of Heavy Cream you drink? 💕😃👍

This definitely is the effects of heavy cream! throughout my gaining, that's always been my wonder drug ❤️ I always buy the one gallon jug of heavy cream from the market! I'll mix serious mass and chocolate syrup into it to give it a better taste. I used to have a really hard time getting it down, but like all things I adapted and now I could drink it like water. It took my body a long time to receive it so well but it's literally the equivalent of water for me now 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I’m sure like most people you’re at least going to catch them off guard since you’ve grown into a much larger, sexier piggy. I hope that your extended family does not give you a hard time about your weight. No matter what size you are, you’re still you at your core and they should be happy to see you, even if you are inhaling a mountain of food at dinner time. 
I think  you own it, like you have been, and maybe if you’re comfortable about it, make a video later talking about the reactions. I hope eventually your family including your parents give you the support you deserve since you’re so much happier living your life this way. 😉🤞

You're so sweet ! ❤️ Thank you love.

I'm so down to make a video of there reactions later for you guys! I could talk about the comments and faces they make, show you what I wore, and say basically overall how it went. 

Who would be down for a family reaction video? Do me a favor and just react to this post if possible so I can gage interest. If you guys want it, you know I'll always make it for you! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, scottp said:

I’ll tell you, this family party is quite an event. If I were with you, you’d be having a very big day. First, a huge fat breakfast to start your day including a sufficiently decadent weight gain shake. This is so you can look extra bloated like the oinker you are. With your plump soft belly poking out of the bottom of the shirt, I’d stand beside you as you waddled your fat ass into the party. They’d be shocked at the land whale they used to know as Casey standing before them. You wouldn’t be standing long because I’d plop you down in a lawn chair and wait on you hand and foot for the whole day. I wouldn’t want my piglet to lift a finger. Plate after plate of your favorites would be placed in front of your greedy mouth. I’d bring beer after filling beer to help you loose all inhibitions and put on a show for everyone. A sloppy, disgraceful show. Then, after hours of eating and sitting I’d have to hoist you up out of your chair with your fat blimpy belly completely visable to everyone. But you are a good piggy who likes to be humiliated, so you wouldn’t pull your shirt down to hid your gluttony anyway. You wouldn’t be able to contain that huge gut anyway. As you say your goodbyes to your family with their mouths dropped wide open in shock, I’d pack you back into the car and take my adorable whale to get ice cream. Sleep well piglet... you’ve earned it! 

I'm a WG shake and a dozen donuts in so far as I'm getting ready. Going to probably get in a box or two of mac and cheese with cream cheese and heavy cream as well before heading over. 

I want to show up looking BIG for sure. I wish more than anything I had a partner to join me. It's so hot here and I know I'm going to have such a hard time waddling over so many times to fill up my plates. I've been home naked most days lately so it would be amazing to have an extra set of hands as well to help stuff my gut into the pants i want to wear. This day really is such a big deal. I am huge compared to the last time these people saw me AND my family is very fat-phobic. There WILL be comments. Lots of them. THey have no filter.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, rptman said:

I think you need to approach today as a challenge. Make everybody there as shocked as possible about what a glutton you've become. Set goals for what you want to eat while there and make sure you eat that much. The whole family event is just a stage for you to show off the new Casey. The fat fucking pig who exists only to eat and grow. 

What do you think is a good number of burgers and hot dogs? I want to see what your expectations are going in, and then have you report back that you met or hopefully exceeded those numbers after you're back!

I'm definitely entering today with a big challenge mindset. I used to fear these days, but now I honestly want to make a complete spectacle of myself. What is wrong with me? Like I genuinely want them to be concerned. I want them to be shocked. What is wrong with me?

I hate hot dogs but can devour burgers like it's my job. I eat 5 like it's nothing, I have no idea how many I could eat tho. There's going to be SO much food.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, HipsterFA said:

I like shorts and a shirt, especially if the shirt rides up a bit and shows a little belly 😍

I know that's why I can't decide! If i do the dress, my belly is totally covered. If I do shorts and a shirt I know the shirt will roll up and show off my mountain of a tummy

Guest Mrfeedher
24 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

!! HELP !!

Do you guys remember these pics from a few weeks back? Should I wear this dress today, which fits even tighter now? Or go for shorts/shirt look? Help! I want to look like a hog, but a cute hog as well ;)

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_5997.JPG

Wear the dress!!!! Be a proud pig to show off her belly....THEN GET A TON TO EAT AND MAKE IT BIGGER SO THE DRESS RIPS 😫😍😍