Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Stratosphere7.0

You’ve become such a cow now! I want to feel the pressure of your weight on me as you ride me! Then you can lean forward while I feel your fat guy rest softly on my chest, I’ll reach my hands around and feel your thick thighs and bulging ass. After giving it a shake I’d want you to start riding so hard your belly flaps up and down and makes it’s own fapping noise. All while telling me what a fat hog you’ve become. Afterwards I’d stuff you on cheesecake and pizza and make you moan for more food. All the while I’d be grabbing that fat tire you call your gut!

Guest SkyDeathCult
2 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

We had SO much fun with this contest last time that I've decided to run it again ❤️ I've put on over 20 lbs in quarantine. I'm hotter and more turned on than EVER as i continued to pour cream and soda down my throat daily, eat loafs of bread, and fill my gut up till it hurts. 

Hottest little response to this post telling me what a fat pig I've turned into will win a free clip of their choice :)

READY, SET, GO!

Of course you've been pouring calories into your gut nonstop. You couldn't stop if you wanted to, could you? You're addicted, forever a slave to your gluttonous desires. There's no turning back now. The fit, healthy girl you used to be? She's dead. From here on out your only purpose in life is to get fatter and fatter. At this rate, you'll be completely bed bound in no time at all. How long do you think it will be until you never walk again? A year? Eight months? Maybe even less. You'll be pinned to your bed by the grotesque amount of fat engulfing your body, forever destined to do nothing but eat and cum. 

Keep it up, piggy. Don't ever stop gorging yourself. It's only a matter of time before you meet your goals. 

4 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

We had SO much fun with this contest last time that I've decided to run it again ❤️ I've put on over 20 lbs in quarantine. I'm hotter and more turned on than EVER as i continued to pour cream and soda down my throat daily, eat loafs of bread, and fill my gut up till it hurts. 

Hottest little response to this post telling me what a fat pig I've turned into will win a free clip of their choice :)

READY, SET, GO!

Casey, Casey, Casey....I thought I locked pantry! How gluttonous are you to break the lock off and passionately stuff your face with all our food! I can’t possibly control your appetite any longer! You’ve been pigging out so much that I give in and I guess I’ll just have to help you continue to gorge on all the food by funnel feeding you calorie after calorie and then you can wash it down with a big coke. Hopefully you be filled so I can attempt to carry your bloated self to the couch, where I can rub and kiss you belly to please you even more😉 this is your dream isn’t it? To be as fat as possible? Let’s make it a reality piggy🥰🐷

Jenn- “Hey have you seen Casey recently? She’s a lot.... different than she was last time you saw her. She’ll be here in a few minutes so don’t freak out when you see her.”

Megan- ”how is she different?”

Jenn- ”she’s gotten really fat...”

Megan- “there she is now! Omg are you sure she’s not just pregnant??”

Jenn- “I thought that at first but look how puffy her face is!”

Megan- “wow it’s even worse than I thought, I can see her belly button through her shirt and she looks like she’s about to burst out of those pants”

Jenn- “she is way too confident. Holy crap she went straight for the food table. Look how much food she’s putting on her plate!”

Megan- “disgusting! she looked around to make sure no one was looking and she unbuttoned her pants! Now she’s rubbing her belly!”

Jenn- “it’s so fucking big...”

Megan- “some of the guys are staring at her” 

Jenn- “it’s because her tits and ass have blown up right along with her belly! I wish mine were that big but she’s gained over 100 pounds!”

Megan- “how can she be that confident??She’s a fat fucking cow! Someone needs to say something...”

Jenn- “Haha not us. We both put on like 20 pounds during quarantine.”

Megan-“good point. Watching her stuff her face is making me a little hungry though, let’s go get a plate.”

6 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Nos divertimos mucho con este concurso la última vez que decidí volver a ejecutarlo ❤️  Puse más de 20 libras en cuarentena. Tengo más calor y estoy más excitada que NUNCA mientras continuaba vertiendo crema y refrescos en mi garganta todos los días, como hogazas de pan y me lleno el estómago hasta que me duele. 

La mejor respuesta a esta publicación que me dice en qué cerdo gordo en el que me he convertido ganará un clip gratuito de su elección :)

¡EN SUS MARCAS, LISTOS, FUERA!

you were already very fat, What were you thinking about gaining more than 20 pounds during quarantine? you are too greedy if you don't control you will end up being a ssbbw

6 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

READY, SET, GO!

You wear the weight so well. You just can't stop. More cream, more bread. Wash, rinse, repeat. You won't stop. You feel too sexy. You look at yourself in the mirror and your jaw drops. Holy S***. I'm huge. You look down and can't see your feet. Plus your boobs are huge. Try on clothes. Nothing fits. Pants rip. Shirts won't fit over your huge gut. Muffin Top plus midriff. But the thing is, you love it

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Here's my new kitttty cat! ❤️ Her name is Callie and she's exactly what I needed to get me through this tough time ❤️ 

FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg

What a cutie!!

READY, SET, GO!

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three...

"Unnnn..."

*plop*

"Fuck I cant get up, this couch is too low"

"Or maybe it was that last pizza"

"Or that box of donuts"

"Oh, I am so heavy *hic*"

"Fuck I need to catch my breath. I'll just drink this cream, it will give me energy"

"Ok, lets try again..."

🐷

• Curvage Model

Omg thank you guys so much for all the hot comments! I am messaging the winner now and will post a new contest soon so everyone gets a shot at winning ❤️ I have a question for you guys :)

If I was to have a male partner to film content with (who prefers to keep his face hidden but no problem with hands and body in)...what kind of content would you like to see? Please quote and comment here so I can keep a running list :) Its going to be so amazing to finally have someone to film with and help me film

Guest lesserhawk
19 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

If I was to have a male partner to film content with (who prefers to keep his face hidden but no problem with hands and body in)...what kind of content would you like to see? Please quote and comment here so I can keep a running list :) Its going to be so amazing to finally have someone to film with and help me film

If you have such a partner... 😉 I'd love to see you sat on his lap, with his arms around you playing with your belly and feeding you... that would be insanely hot!

34 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Omg thank you guys so much for all the hot comments! I am messaging the winner now and will post a new contest soon so everyone gets a shot at winning ❤️ I have a question for you guys :)

A feeder would be very hot in your videos. Hopefully they act as your feeder in real life too :) 

I’d love to see you on his lap as he feeds you whatever fatty foods you want! If you could, I’d love to see him pour some coke down your throat and get some nice burps from you! Mix in some nice belly rubs and oh boy that’d be a dream scenario for a guy!

¡Gracias a todos por todos los comentarios! Estoy enviando  un mensaje al ganador ahora y publicaré un nuevo concurso pronto para que todos tengan la oportunidad de ganar ❤️ Tengo una pregunta para ustedes:)

Si tuviera un compañero masculino con el que filmar contenido (que prefiere mantener su rostro oculto pero sin problemas con las manos y el cuerpo) ... ¿qué tipo de contenido le gustaría ver? Por favor, cite y comente aquí para poder mantener una lista :) actualizada. Será increíble tener finalmente a alguien con quien filmar y ayudarme a filmar.

a force feeding video would be great you tied hand and foot to a small chair with the ropes very tight on your body And you saying that please stop that you are going to explode and that your belly hurts from eating so much but he goes on and on

8 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

A feeder pov who also rubs your belly as he feeds you pizza and cake. Or maybe you on top as he plays with your belly. 

Guest Stratosphere7.0
12 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

How about you get home from work, and explain to him while sitting on the couch how you Day was etc, and you kind of shyly explain to him something happened at work. You ripped your pants. You then talk and share how you don’t think you’ve gained that much, and begin playing around with your belly, boobs and ass. He makes some comments about how they look sexy and big but nothing overly FA yet. You then realize that holy shit I’ve become a pig! You didn’t tell me? Why did you let me get so big? He explains to you he likes bigger girls and you start to accept it and show off for him, you then offer to ride him/play with your belly, ass, boobs etc and he tells you the whole time what a hog you’ve become and you say how much you love that you’ve become one and want to get bigger.