Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsΒ πŸ”πŸ” [or click here]

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Euglenoid said:

Β 

Would love to handcuff you to the bed, and funnel gainer shake down your gullet, while pleasuring you. Once stuffed to the brim, I'd make sure to keep you as comfortable as possible, and rub your swollen gut. Then for dessert, I'd want give you a cheesecake, but tie your hands behind your back, forcing you to eat like the gluttonous piggy you are, only letting you climax once you finished every last bite. Just have your days devolve into a haze of lust and food.

Oh my god, this is a dream of mine! So hot ❀️ rub that gut of mine babe

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, joezy2100 said:

I would take off your too tight shirt and unbutton your pants and throw you onto the bed. I would thenΒ tie your hands to the bed frame while I funneled you full of two milkshakes made with heavy cream while also taking breaks from the milkshake with a dozen donuts. After you finished your feeding, I would untie you from the frame and admire your round, gluttonous belly hanging over your unbuttoned pants. I would proceed to pull your pants off your chubby legs leaving you in just a bra and panties with that gut bulging out far beyond your breasts. I would caress your belly while whispering in your ear what a fat piggy you have become and tell you how greedy you were to let yourself go from being a CrossFit regular to an obese glutton with no self-control. After paying lots of attention to that round belly, I would remove your bra unveiling your growing breasts, which I would begin to kiss. My lips would make there way lower to your belly and my tongue would enter your deepening belly button. My hands and mouth would continue to go lower where I would quickly remove your too tight panties revealing your bulging fupa. My tongue would spend time pleasuring your pussy while my hands caressΒ and rubΒ your stuffed, bloated tummy. You would get wetter and wetter and I would get harder and harder. My mouth would make its way back to your face where we would sensually kiss, while my hands continue to stroke your fat belly and breasts. I would then bend you over into a doggy style position where my eyes would be fixed on your ass, which used to be so toned and tight but is nowΒ round and jiggly. I would pound you while grabbing onto your flabby love handles and watching your ass shake as you moan for more. My hands would then reach around where I would grab your hanging belly that has grown so much it is scrapping the bed when you are on all fours. I then feel a rush so I quickly turn you over so I can pound you while I look at your round, bulging belly. The sight of your obese gut and large breasts are too much as I climax. I kiss you and tell you I can't wait to the next time we have sex and tell you next time you will be even fatter, piggy. XOXO

Just read this through like 5 times....rubbing my gut the whole time as i eat chocolates. You sure do know how to turn a girl on! DAMN ❀️ 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Fa10herup said:

On top of obviously packing you tight with all the food I can find, I ask you to make your declaration of fulfilling your immobile fantasies official.Β 

Your destiny about to be fulfilled, it is time to go full steam ahead to immobility and NEVER, NEVER turn back! No more 100s anymore, and the day - you yearn for very soon - when you reach 300 pounds, you don't ever want to go back to the 200s EVER again. And so forth and so forth. Fatter, march! Fatter, munch!

I've got a digital scale hooked onto your bed. Each time that 3rd digit changes as you gorge and gorge, it's so God damn pleasing to you - and dammit, you NEED SO. MUCH. MORE!Β 

301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320 ... 330 ... 340 ... 350 ... 360 ... 370 ... 380 ... 390 ... 400!! ... 401, 402, 403, 404, 405 ... 415 ... 425 ... 435 ... 445 ... 455 ... 465 ... 475 ... 485 ... 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500!!!Β 

"I want to be SO MUCH FATTER!!"

501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506 ....

537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542 ....

579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584 ....

628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633 ....

695, 696, 697, 698, 699 ...

You try to get up. You shift around. Try to lift yourself up. Plop! Try again. Nope. One more time. Forget it. Too much work.Β 

I'm so proud of you, baby! Congratulations, my SEXY IMMOBILE love! Your dream has come true and your couldn't have been happier. As you try to lift your arm to grab something, I stop and set your hand down. "Too much for for you, baby." Let me get your tubing for you. And "on" goes the switch.

Casey will get fatter. Casey will be immobile. And NO ONE will everΒ going to stop her from her piggy desires.

It's so amazing to see your dreams come true. ❀❀❀

I dream of the day I wake up and realize I'm never walking again! ❀️ 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’d take you out on a date first of all Casey. I’d look out your smallest and tightest lingerie for you to wear, which of course your boobs, belly, hips and ass are all COMPLETELY spilling out of. And likewise for your dress, it probably fit you a few sizes ago. But that doesn’t matter - we both agree you look freakin’ hot in it and shows off all your best features. You’re a fat flabby hog and proud of it - why not show it off?Β 
Β 

We of course go to a buffet restaurant. The waiter who greets us asks if we’ve ever been to a buffet before. We both scoff and have to suppress a laugh as we all look to your globe-like gut, confirming that, indeed, we were practically buffet season ticket holders.Β 
Β 

We sit down - I make sure to choose a booth - maximum discomfort and minimum space for yourself. Not that it matters - you’re going to sit there like the good pig you are while I choose out a feast fit for a queen (you’re my queen of course and thus you’ll always eat as such).Β 
Β 

It’s hard to know exactly what I’m putting on your plate(s) since I’m just grabbing whatever fits in my hands and plopping it down for you. There’s definitely some tacos, pizzas, cheeseburgers, fried chicken, wings and fries in there though. I return to the booth and present the food to you. Everyone is looking on in bemusement at what is occurring, and what is about to go down. Except from you. You’re looking down at the plates before you as if it’s orgasmic (which it probably is for you). I’ve seen that face before and you’re definitely getting wet. If only we weren’t in a restaurant.Β If people were shocked at the amount of food they were seeing, it was nothing compared to what was coming. They were perplexed, amused and shocked that all this food was for you! And you alone. You sit there scoffing it all down, practically in the one go and barely paying attention to what is going in your mouth. I’ve even forgotten to get my own food but that doesn’t matter. We both know that’s not what I’m here. I’m watching you and now I’m feeling orgasmic too. Although to be fair, it’s hard not to get rock hard watching you eat and seeing that belly in a skin tight dress expanding before my eyes. Not to mention all that arm flab jiggle nonstop. And I get to look into your beautiful eyes on that beautiful and well-rounded face of yours. This should be heaven. Because that is not going to be any better than this.Β 
Β 

I’m stocking up your plates throughout the evening, including desserts. Good thing you like cheesecakes, brownies and sundaes. And lots of them. Other diners have actually left, worried (rightly) that the establishment is going to run out of food and at bemusement at what is going on. You even feel your dress start to split at one point but luckily it’s low down enough that the staff or general public don’t notice. We both know though as you whisper about it sultrily in my ear and we both find it so hot.Β 
Β 

Once I’m able to help you out the booth, which does require physical exertion from both of us, we return home. Not before you have to move the car seat the furthest back it can go so you can even sit in it. We get home and of course the evening isn’t over yet. In fact it’s just beginning. We begin with some petting, kissingΒ and belly rubs. You’re feeling so stuffed and have been craving belly rubs the whole evening. Luckily I’m happy to oblige. I then help to pull your dress off, which is now completely useless due to its rip. You’ve got so stuffed and bloated that you’re soft soft flab has now totally consumed you’re already too small and tight underwear. You can’t see it you might as well not be wearing any. We continue to kiss and i unhook your bra and begin to caress and play with your fat meaty tits while continuing with the belly rubs. However, the night of eating isn’t over for you yet Casey. I order a couple of pizzas and dessert and when they arrive I tie you nice and tightly to the bed posts and begin to stuff you with the fattening, greasy pizzas (a meat feast one and plain cheese one). I feed you with one hand and rub your belly with the other while also jiggling all your rolls and side flab. You’re getting grease and pizza stains all over your face and even on your front, which just makes you look all the more adorable. You really are such a cute little piggy aren’t you Casey? I begin to make my way further down your fat flabby body, and take off your inch tight panties, which again take a LOT of effort since they’re practically sewn ontoΒ your body they’re so tight. I feed you still and begin to lick and finger your clit. They’d be able to hear your moans of pleasure if it wasn’t for all the pizza in your mouth. You’re getting so wet and so is my face as I continue to lick you out. At this point it’s onto dessert which is double chocolate fudge cake. I untie you from the bed but tie your hands behind your back and position you on all fours, which is how I demand you to eat it since you’re a good little piggy. While you do that (and a great job btw, you’re clearly a highly experienced pig) I continue to play with, rub, jiggle and hit your belly. I also grab the back of your head and push it further and further down into the chocolate cake while you’re eating it. Now your face is covered in chocolate cake along with the remnants of the previous meal. Eventually, I begin to fuck you from behind. You’re still eating though so I help you out and ram you from both ends, with my rock hard dick and stuffing you with the chocolate cake also. While I’m fucking you from behind, I’m grabbing, jiggling, hitting and rubbing your belly and of course your fat ass too. While I’m fucking you I'm reminding you of how fit and in shape you used to be. You used to be an athlete for fuck sake I say, what the hell happened to you for you to get so fucking fat? I continue to call you namesΒ and whisper in your ear about how fat, slovenly and out of shape you’ve gotten.Β I tell you how happy and proud of you it makes me though and eventually we’re both coming like it’s the last time we’ll ever have sex. We’re both so spent afterwards, especially you though and you’re totally out of breath and really gasping for air. We finish the night but cuddling up and me giving you belly rubs until you fall asleep. Sleeping cuddled into your ginormous fat body is a dream come true for me though, you’re whole body being like a soft, smooth pillow and it’s the best nights sleep I ever have.Β 
Β 

In the morning I pray to God at the altar of your magnificent beautiful fat goddess body that I get to see you again.Β 

OH my god, YOU WIN BY FAR ❀️ Please message me a clip you'd like to get for free. Holy moly. You sure as heck know how to turn on a hog. I'm soaking wet and pouring cream down my throat. So hot. Thank you love. This is the stuff that motivates me to grow huge for you guys

• Curvage Model

I overdid it again today....big time. My gut is throbbing so swolllen and packed full of food. Oh my god. This big mama needs a serious belly rub and fucking. I feel like I'm becoming an actual pig. I am so full right now. I need an army of feeders to take care of me

Guest joezy2100
2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I overdid it again today....big time. My gut is throbbing so swolllen and packed full of food. Oh my god. This big mama needs a serious belly rub and fucking. I feel like I'm becoming an actual pig. I am so full right now. I need an army of feeders to take care of me

Where do I sign up? ;)

2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

How much did you have lol

Guest Mrfeedher
5 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I volunteer as tribute πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

5 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

I don't think there's a shortage of people that would sign up for that job. You deserve to be pampered and fattened as much as you desire.

Your belly should be a globe that forces you to sleep on your side because it puts too much pressure on your body to sleep on your back. You should get so morbidly obese that you are forced to work from home, but even the walk from your bed to your desk leaves you winded and drenched with sweat. You'll make sure to keep mini fridges ask over the house, ensuring that all of your fattening treats are within arms reach. Conversations take twice as long with you, because you are constantly out of breath from even the exertion of talking. Your mind will just be consumed by the thought of your feeder(s) getting home, so you can use the funnel. Every night your pushed further and further into immobility, and you're stuffed for every waking minute of it.

5 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

OH my god, YOU WIN BY FAR ❀️ Please message me a clip you'd like to get for free. Holy moly. You sure as heck know how to turn on a hog. I'm soaking wet and pouring cream down my throat. So hot. Thank you love. This is the stuff that motivates me to grow huge for you guys

And here I was going to say something simple and short, like that I would have you drag that massive gut over my face and smother me with your fat lol.Β 

Β 

Wow,Β @Hank ScorpioΒ deserved to win. Good job man.

14 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Oh my god THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! ❀️ honestly never expected to win, there were so many great and really hot posts. That's amazing thank you so much! I am eternally grateful thank you. For the record you pouring cream down your throat has definitely turned me on too ;) 

Will DM you right now! Thank you again ❀️ 

9 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

And here I was going to say something simple and short, like that I would have you drag that massive gut over my face and smother me with your fat lol.Β 

Β 

Wow,Β @Hank ScorpioΒ deserved to win. Good job man.

DM Sent! @BBW Casey :)❀️ 

Thank you so much man! There were lots of amazing comments that would have been more than worthy winners so I appreciate that thank you!

Guest Ace lyon

Maybe girl I love the fourth one down you look so sexy in that black top and those Black panties your belly look so sexy 😘

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much guys. I love you all. I've changed so much recently. I used to hold back so much with my eating but lately I feel like it's getting worse (or better?) by the day. Every day i just pile more in. I dont get full. It's crazy. I am truly insatiable. People are voicing their concern more than ever. It was here and there occasionally before, but now I've had several people have true "interventions" with me this past week about my weight and eating. I think I'm packing it on faster than I ever have and theyre noticing more. It's making me want to isolate myself even more than I already have. I'm so thankful i have you guys and this community to be my safe space. ❀️ 

6 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I think I've put on even more weight this week guys. What do you think? Like holy shit. Look at that GUT

CF62E726-071A-436B-8B24-660D7E939433.jpeg.dfcd4cf6af4ad509c7bdd1acac8938d2.jpg

Milk does a body good.

Your belly is taking up more and more of you lap. It certainly is impressive.Β 

Β 

Do you see you parents often? How much weight had you put on between when they saw you last and when your mum gave you that salad?Β