trying out making some comics

Weightcomicguy

idk if anyone would be into this but i've been thinking of making comics based on some of my fav weight gain scenes and changing the direction towards the end or throughout to better suit the fetish. i thought id start with The New Adventures of Old Christine episode  He Ain't Heavy,  because its one of my all time favs (louis dreyfus and fat butts sign me up) i just did some linework and thought id ask how you guys think its coming along

christ_edited-1.thumb.jpg.3f41fb2e3dd1b0920f646bca7bf7dbe5.jpg

Guest Leeds

This is amazing wow keep going. I'm guessing this time around she might have a harder time losing any weight on her diet with you at the helm

1 hour ago, Leeds said:

This is amazing wow keep going. I'm guessing this time around she might have a harder time losing any weight on her diet with you at the helm

hopefully😜 I don't know if i'm gonna do all of them like this or color and shade them eventually

thanks for the encouragement

Guest Leeds
4 hours ago, enzo0king said:

hopefully😜 I don't know if i'm gonna do all of them like this or color and shade them eventually

thanks for the encouragement

honestly you don't need to color it in. A bit more definition and detail would be good

Guest Leeds
54 minutes ago, enzo0king said:

I thought id finish the third page before uploading again. i'm looking forward to pages five onward, truth be told.

Lol I rewatched the episode and just realized Christine owns a gym. It makes her unintentional gain that much more hotter. She's so confident she knows how to lose weight but I've got a feeling that is not going to be case here.

6 hours ago, Leeds said:

Lol I rewatched the episode and just realized Christine owns a gym. It makes her unintentional gain that much more hotter. She's so confident she knows how to lose weight but I've got a feeling that is not going to be case here.

couldn't agree more. the irony that makes it hot and humorous. I'm always really surprised there isn't more fat art of Louis considering this episode was so good

also played around with the layout, let me know what you all think?

christ_edited-4.thumb.jpg.8e38175750b87af4a4cf304f6a0288d4.jpg

side note my uploading will probably slow down to a page a day or two since my weekend is over

christ_edited-6.thumb.jpg.35c48e25cfd972463fb0c95ff46bbce2.jpglast one of the day and i don't know if ill get one done tomorrow .

im glad to be done that first scene 😋(was getting weirdly annoyed by the necklace) I hope everyone is enjoying the read so far, id love to hear what you guys think so far, any feed back is always appreciated

PS: this shall be more female weight gain focused from this point onward😜

Guest Leeds
1 hour ago, enzo0king said:

last one of the day and i don't know if ill get one done tomorrow .

im glad to be done that first scene (was getting weirdly annoyed by the necklace) I hope everyone is enjoying the read so far, id love to hear what you guys think so far, any feed back is always appreciated

PS: this shall be more female weight gain focused from this point onward😜

Got a feeling Christine should lay off the fat jokes. And pray that she'll be able to fit into that MOH dress 😋

On 3/8/2019 at 5:15 PM, Leeds said:

Got a feeling Christine should lay off the fat jokes. And pray that she'll be able to fit into that MOH dress 😋

hind site is always 20/20 😜  also it never hurts to rack up some fat karma

im glad to be heading into the next scene, get hyped!  i thought id try coloring this little chapter enter thing i did

356575852_7copy_edited-2.thumb.jpg.a800962beb0fcbc73572909c182ef0d3.jpg

side note whenever fitting into MOH dress comes up i remember when a friend took me dress shopping with her for opinions cause she had put on a bunch of weight (were talking full badonk) and thought id either take some inspiration for this or just make that into  its own comic at some point😊

On 3/13/2019 at 3:37 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

How far is this girl going to be lol just like the TV version  or bigger lol

that's close enough to me (was hoping for "how thick is she going to get?" so i could make this joke)rMHQJ3Q.thumb.gif.178683cc8602f243d3f5a8de3cb5b034.gifIG8K2OR.thumb.gif.8eb21caf628bc12700c53284b51f7938.gif

I am planning to both branch off/ fatten her up further for this and any other comic reenactments i do

5 hours ago, Leeds said:

Uhh I think the last slide is a repost by accident?

sorry been crazy hectic recently and uploaded right before leaving for work today and didn't check before submitting like I normally do.

the pages are in backwards order😑

here's a panel that was a little more Christine then what i'm going for in this scene as both an apology and thank you for the support so far guys.

christft _edited-1.jpg