trying out making some comics

Weightcomicguy

3 hours ago, Weightcomicguy said:

christ_edited-20.thumb.jpg.d9afaf5bcf1eb96c14a5e9d32716f103.jpg

looks like someone may not be happy with the results of all her hard work

christ_edited-20.jpg

Her reaction is so priceless! Very excellent facial expressions you've been drawing. I was really excited about a double-page upload, but it was the same page, so that was a false alarm 😑

5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Her reaction is so priceless! Very excellent facial expressions you've been drawing. I was really excited about a double-page upload, but it was the same page, so that was a false alarm 😑

thanks, im hoping to get more expressive wit the faces, i dint realize i put this one in the post twice sorry about that but im hoping to be done another page tomorrow soo...

Interesting tactic you have, making alternate facial expressions just in case they don't turn out well. Do you ever practice drawing one character with a bunch of facial expressions on one page? A lot of artists do that, apparently (not me tho)

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Interesting tactic you have, making alternate facial expressions just in case they don't turn out well. Do you ever practice drawing one character with a bunch of facial expressions on one page? A lot of artists do that, apparently (not me tho)

its more me  not being in the zone and trying to trick my brain

• 4 weeks later...

been doing alot of requests on my devientart

https://www.deviantart.com/weightcomicguy

but am planning to do the first page of backitup plan, the first few pages will fallow the movie pretty close with some added bits and will grow as our protagonist does, im planning to have weight gain, pregnancy, huge butt gains, exercise, eating and stuffing, embarrassment, belly and fat play, tight clothes and ripping wouldn't mind suggestions before i work on the script have afew addable scenes in mind but wouldnt mind some back up before the backitup plan :)

• 1 year later...