trying out making some comics

Weightcomicguy

14 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Love the idea of this. Had a similar idea to rewrite WG episodes "correctly" but it faltered.

to be honest i put this off for a looong time, im just hoping that the parts i heavily rewrite or just flat out write myself wont stick out poorly

13 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

How did I miss this? This is awesome! 

id chop that upto curvage's comic section being for the most part over looked, im thinking i might upload these to devientart  with curvage staying afew pages ahead

Happy mothers day (I know its late :P)
anyways whenever I see a pregnancy movie is coming out i (like some of you i assume) get my hopes up that ill be seeing a women get heavily pregnant with some big and thick gains and a chubby after baby bod, alas that's a rare outcome.
ever since i saw the trailer for "The backup plan" I had hoped to see that heavily pregnant bottom heavy film but its kinda tame.
so akin to most of the comics ill be doing i plan on recreating the original with some wrongs righted

245161301_backitupplancover.thumb.jpg.6c6f6403c55ef28a8507bdb225e98676.jpg945381429_backitupplancover2.thumb.jpg.9382d485fe0d5e062cf61aef107bf4d4.jpg

just to clarify in going to be working on fat Christine at least until its well underway.

sorry this took so long, works had me busy for the last week and a bit. im hopefully that ill have the next page done before next week

anyways here's our newest page tell me what you guys are liking and as always feedback is welcome

christ_edited-19.thumb.jpg.52b39e7368df285d280150b77297a58a.jpg

enjoy

6 hours ago, Weightcomicguy said:

just to clarify in going to be working on fat Christine at least until its well underway.

sorry this took so long, works had me busy for the last week and a bit. im hopefully that ill have the next page done before next week

anyways here's our newest page tell me what you guys are liking and as always feedback is welcome

christ_edited-19.thumb.jpg.52b39e7368df285d280150b77297a58a.jpg

enjoy

I'm watching hehe