I told my girlfriend I’m into bbw’s

Ft227

So I’ve been dating my girlfriend for about 7 months things are absolutely amazing with this girl A little background before we met  she had gained a good amount of weight in late 2017 early 2018 going from around 185lbs up to 230lbs prior to this she had always fluctuated around 160-180 she’s also 5’5  so she’s pretty curvy , when we met in the summer of 2018 she had lost a good amount of weight she was probably back down to about 185-190 about 3 months in she got down to 160 and has stayed there consistently due to my lifestyle influence of going to the gym and healthy diet , so the other night we are laying in bed after a few drinks and my drunk self finally confessed to her that I found her so attractive when she was at her heaviest  and that I still find her attractive now but I didn’t exactly word it like that but you get the point she didn’t seem to react weird to it she was just kind of like that’s okay I told her I would never force her to gain weight for me she kinda just shook her head and was like yea I don’t think so but after things were not awkward at all we had sex went to sleep woke up the next morning didn’t mention a thing about it everything was normal like we never even talked about it ...so the next day I get a snap from her she’s out to eat on her lunch break and she sends me a snap of French fries she’s eating with the caption I guess I’m getting fat for you ..... part of me thinks she’s probably kidding part of me also think that maybe she is willing to give it a try I don’t know if I should bring it up again maybe it’s to soon or just let it play out and see what happens ..just wanted to hear what you all think of this thanks for taking the time to read my post ! 

Guest chubbyramonaflowers

In my opinion, I think she's probably brushing what you said off as a joke with the 'I'm getting fat for you' to kinda make light of the situation. I doubt she actually will but what might happen is she might not be as strict on her healthy eating/gym lifestyle.  If you do really care/love her and you're happy to live without the kink/preference of her being bigger, then don't mention it. If on the other hand, it's going to be a factor or an issue later on in the potential relationship, then I would mention it sooner rather than later while it's still fresh in her head. A compromise might be to roleplay and her not gain a ton. Best of luck x

42 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

that sounds like a great beginning... keep us updates. let her enjoy the eating don't push her, the usual advice lol... don't get over excited and keep the eye on the long run

Thanks will do! 

30 minutes ago, chubbyramonaflowers said:

In my opinion, I think she's probably brushing what you said off as a joke with the 'I'm getting fat for you' to kinda make light of the situation. I doubt she actually will but what might happen is she might not be as strict on her healthy eating/gym lifestyle.  If you do really care/love her and you're happy to live without the kink/preference of her being bigger, then don't mention it. If on the other hand, it's going to be a factor or an issue later on in the potential relationship, then I would mention it sooner rather than later while it's still fresh in her head. A compromise might be to roleplay and her not gain a ton. Best of luck x

yea  I really don’t wanna ask her if she was serious when she sent that the other day and make things weird like that’s  all I want from her  but she recently has stopped going to the gym in the past 3 weeks due to her work and school schedule she also hasn’t been eating healthy she told me last week prior to me telling her how I feel so im being a bit wishful that maybe the lbs will creep up in the next few months and thank you for your opinion I appreciate it

30 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Is it just me or are we reading your couple's sexting?

I apologize for the cringe lol ..just wanted to show the full text and not make it seem like I’m making up some fantasy 

Always fun to bring extra food. Easier over time to taunt or be blamed for her fats. Nice sext too. I mean you assume the risk being on this site.

Hell, I notice I'm damn near playing a game of pole position lock-in with special effects and loops for the woman who influences me most. Things change and then I have to react accordingly and then someone gets back with me when I thought impossible. New experiences help and see what works best for you, especially if she is the type who wants to sell a reaction to you.

main-qimg-95dc80cd62f9728e6d2682399f8ce0

I would say she is a fatty at heart if she got to 230-240 lbs. before at 5’ 5”.  I am sure she has hated trying to stay thinner....and kind of relieved to know that you like her heavier.  I think she will definitely  start gaining  and kind of tease and discuss it with you as she has already started.  But there will come a time after she packs on the lbs. where she will want to diet be in bad moods when she can’t fit into her jeans etc.  I do think in the long run you have a fatty awaiting on your hands.   Lucky you!

2 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I would say she is a fatty at heart if she got to 230-240 lbs. before at 5’ 5”.  I am sure she has hated trying to stay thinner....and kind of relieved to know that you like her heavier.  I think she will definitely  start gaining  and kind of tease and discuss it with you as she has already started.  But there will come a time after she packs on the lbs. where she will want to diet be in bad moods when she can’t fit into her jeans etc.  I do think in the long run you have a fatty awaiting on your hands.   Lucky you!

Thanks yea I hadn’t seen her in a week and when I did last night I noticed she had more of a belly she didn’t mind when I was grabbing it and playing with it I also asked her last night that she doesn’t think I’m weird for having this preference  and she said it’s been on her mind but she’s at peace with it  also this morning she said she wanted to go to the gym but then after she said it depends if she’s not too tired after work the way she said it made it seem like eh maybe I won’t  go ..but  yea will see how things go over the next few months maybe see how she feels about feeding during sex cause she is into bondage and being tied up so maybe I could work something out with that lol if so she’ll be back up to 230 by the middle of summer ..would really love to see her get up to 260 though 🙃

She sounds like a woman who heard what you said and doesn't have an issue with it. She doesn't find you crazy or expects you to be Ted Bundy version 2.

She also seems to like playing into this, the same way when a girl knows you like sexy lingerie shots, she might send you sexy lingerie shots.

I would accept it and appreciate it, remark back when it makes sense (on the fries: "nice going babe!"), and give her space. Make sure the food is in the house, make sure she can east as little or as much as she wants...until she feels safe eating whenever and however she wants. In short: enable her.