Is Curvage confusing? Help us understand why. Help us improve!

S77

Sorry if this has been mentioned before:

Having a specific button in the notification settings for seeing VS not seeing notifications about comments on posts. I want to see notifications about new posts from the person I'm following but I don't want notifications every time someone comments on those posts

Guest PoachedParsley

Hey, so I'm probably just messing something up, but it doesn't seem to be saving the follow preferences selections I've made. After selecting the options I'd like and hitting save, I still receive all notifications. Has anyone else had this issue? Still an awesome update!

18 hours ago, PoachedParsley said:

Hey, so I'm probably just messing something up, but it doesn't seem to be saving the follow preferences selections I've made. After selecting the options I'd like and hitting save, I still receive all notifications. Has anyone else had this issue? Still an awesome update!

Hi,

There was a bug that was causing some settings to get buggered up and lost. Should be fixed now

Thank you :)

On 5/13/2020 at 8:49 AM, TheEastWind said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before:

Having a specific button in the notification settings for seeing VS not seeing notifications about comments on posts. I want to see notifications about new posts from the person I'm following but I don't want notifications every time someone comments on those posts

This is exactly the solve we presented a few post up before yours. Only you find the settings under the follow button

Thank you :)