• Curvage Model

Since spending a stint in hospital and then everything after that.. I've been finding it super hard to actually keep weight on. This isĀ absolutelyĀ unknown territoryĀ for me. I've been eating like a man woman trying to at least keep my weight stable. It's actually starting to become difficult. I keep having the same fantasy play over in my mind. Like its stuck on repeat, or jammed in the video player on the wrong side so all you can do is fast forward and rewind and small portion of the story... never actually knowing how it ends.Ā 

I want to know how it ends. I have it in my mind before i go to sleep at night to ensure I dream about it.Ā 

I don't know the person. They're familiar, but I'm aware they hold all the power in this situation. They are disappointed in me. I am disappointed in me.Ā 

Why is that? Because I am stood on the scales. the number is not what they wanted it to be. The quickly sit me down in the wide armed chair behind where I stood, tie my chubby wrists, ankles, and the clothes they want off my body.Ā 

My belly is completely exposed, I look down at it and it looks beautiful and enormous.

Seriously. How does it end?!!!!! I wake up so friggin frustrated! It's happened at least 3 times recently...

Ā 

Now I'm interested in hearing how you would all end this...comment below your ending ā¤ļøĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

PS. I'm frustrated after writing it out.Ā 

Guest Elsinore1975

Fed you a deliciousĀ  5Ā  course meal.....give you a massage...then have you model cute outfits. ....Oxoooo

I would make the dream reality, you tied and naked on the chair, a broad variety of tempting food piled nearby, properly prepared meals, different pizzas, pies, cakes, garlic breads, chocolate bars, everything that could possibly beĀ desirable spread out on a nearby table, a funnel and gainer shakes for the desperate times,Ā and to help coax you along, some varied toys to tease you downstairs to finish your meal. I know of a couple remote toys that would be perfect to keep you on edge while you finish your feeding.

The trouble and pleasure with feeding is that it takes time for fat to settle, this could take a while...

Your arms tied to the chair arms, ankles tied to the chair legs, not naked but pants undone and belly exposed.Ā  Your feeder has a giant industrial sized pastry bag, filled with copious amounts of custard, jammed into your mouth.Ā  He/she squeezes as you gulp...Ā  Massaging and kissing your belly as it expands.Ā  Touching erogenous zones to make you moan with pleasure as you gulp more and more.Ā  Your belly expands becoming taught and distended.

Babe, you are the cutest! I love how fat your face is getting. I want to kiss you chubby neck and feel you.Ā 
Hope I'm not too out of line for saying all that. šŸ˜ž

Just wanted to let you know that you are a stunning woman and I appreciate you! Thanks for sharing with us! You look great!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 9/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, Gabbo said:

Simple..

Tie you up to some sort of feeding machine and justĀ let it run.

It's almost as though I forgot I had a forum haha

Ā 

I used to have the same reoccuring fantasy that I would be hooked up to a feeding machine but there would also be pumps going into certain areas of my body like my hips, bum, belly, boobs etc. Just to give them a helping hand to get more plump than the rest of my body. Just describing it to you now makes me feel so hot.Ā 

Ā 

• Curvage Model
On 9/7/2019 at 12:25 PM, rickgm said:

Your arms tied to the chair arms, ankles tied to the chair legs, not naked but pants undone and belly exposed.Ā  Your feeder has a giant industrial sized pastry bag, filled with copious amounts of custard, jammed into your mouth.Ā  He/she squeezes as you gulp...Ā  Massaging and kissing your belly as it expands.Ā  Touching erogenous zones to make you moan with pleasure as you gulp more and more.Ā  Your belly expands becoming taught and distended.

How big is the pastry bag? Like a bin bag sack? Can it be like bigger than that...? That even the feeder finds it too hard to carryĀ šŸ˜ˆ

• Curvage Model
On 9/9/2019 at 10:56 PM, Hereisaduck said:

Babe, you are the cutest! I love how fat your face is getting. I want to kiss you chubby neck and feel you.Ā 
Hope I'm not too out of line for saying all that. šŸ˜ž

Just wanted to let you know that you are a stunning woman and I appreciate you! Thanks for sharing with us! You look great!!

Thank you. Not out of line at all. Thanks for sharing that with me.Ā 

I appreciate you too ā¤ļøĀ 

17 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

How big is the pastry bag? Like a bin bag sack? Can it be like bigger than that...? That even the feeder finds it too hard to carryĀ šŸ˜ˆ

They make grout bags for tile work.Ā  They are basically the same as a pastry bag but much bigger. I would fill this with gallons of your favorite tasting desert and gently squeeze tiny amounts for you to swallow until it is empty... :)

art-com-progradegroutbags2.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, rickgm said:

They make grout bags for tile work.Ā  They are basically the same as a pastry bag but much bigger. I would fill this with gallons of your favorite tasting desert and gently squeeze tiny amounts for you to swallow until it is empty... :)

art-com-progradegroutbags2.jpg

Thats kinda making me a little flushesĀ šŸ˜ I need to look into where I can buy these and get them for some videos.Ā 
I'm sure we could make a calorie concoction that would push me beyond my limits too.

That is SUCH a hot idea! You should use one of these:Ā https://www.amazon.com/Wilton-404-304-Professsional-Decorating-16-Inch/dp/B00ADPSPP4/ref=asc_df_B00ADPSPP4/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198094063648&hvpos=1o6&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10517206506864266197&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9014681&hvtargid=pla-318930087839&psc=1

Ā 

Its basically the same thing except its used in bakeries for applying icing to cakes. But I'm sure you can use them for all kinds of things thoughĀ šŸ˜‰šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, 2Fat2Furious said:

That is SUCH a hot idea! You should use one of these:Ā https://www.amazon.com/Wilton-404-304-Professsional-Decorating-16-Inch/dp/B00ADPSPP4/ref=asc_df_B00ADPSPP4/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198094063648&hvpos=1o6&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10517206506864266197&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9014681&hvtargid=pla-318930087839&psc=1

Ā 

Its basically the same thing except its used in bakeries for applying icing to cakes. But I'm sure you can use them for all kinds of things thoughĀ šŸ˜‰šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

Is that as big as they come, I want even bigger hahaĀ šŸ˜ but thank you so much for finding this, you're a true star. I'll have to add them to my wishlist but maybe I'll just buy them as soon as for some videos. xx

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, 2Fat2Furious said:

Ā 

I added some 21ā€ ones instead šŸ˜

13 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Is that as big as they come, I want even bigger hahaĀ šŸ˜ but thank you so much for finding this, you're a true star. I'll have to add them to my wishlist but maybe I'll just buy them as soon as for some videos. xx

The one I posted is 24 inches.Ā  You need a grout bag.Ā  They are really just a giant pastry bag.Ā  https://www.amazon.com/MARSHALLTOWN-Premier-Line-GB692-Vinyl/dp/B000PSB13C/ref=pd_cp_469_2/131-0020450-2580164?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000PSB13C&pd_rd_r=896e71f7-a653-4cad-9835-23908c49b0b4&pd_rd_w=UcmKv&pd_rd_wg=arJqq&pf_rd_p=ef4dc990-a9ca-4945-ae0b-f8d549198ed6&pf_rd_r=DBPKVR6YKW01F0G5QR4K&psc=1&refRID=DBPKVR6YKW01F0G5QR4K